Adultery Fervor Regained by pinuram-Completed
Chapter 6. Melting Ice. (#3)

Jhinuk was surprised and overjoyed as the lady was none other than her revered Mamoni, Ambalika. Ambalika looked at Jhinuk and gave a soothing smile. Jhinuk bowed down to touch her feet and Ambalika placed her soothing palm on her head to give her blessing. Slowly she entered the drawing room and looked around. Jhinuk took her bag and kept inside her room. Ambalika watched Jhinuk who was overjoyed inside yet showed a composed face.

Ambalika rubbed her soothing palm on Jhinuk’s head and face, “How are you doing?”

Jhinuk’s voice was beaming, “I am very fine Mamoni. What a surprise. How is Ma, Baba and everyone? What are Diya and Jhilik doing?”

Ambalika sat on the couch and asked her to sit beside her, “Everyone is fine dear, what can happen in a day? Everyday you video chat with Diya and Jhilik and we know that you are doing well. Let me see how my sweet daughter-in-law is doing.”

Jhinuk hugged Ambalika, “I am very fine, no need to worry about us.”

Ambalika smiled at her and asked, “Where is Rishu?”

Jhinuk answered, “He had to attend an emergency call in the middle of the night. He returned by noon so he is sleeping now.”

Ambalika quietly asked Jhinuk, “It is seven in the evening, wake him up and inform him that I have arrived.”

Suddenly Jhinuk felt shy, her veins stiffened and that expression could not avert Ambalika’s piercing observation. Jhinuk stood up with hesitation walked towards Rishu’s room. Ambalika intently looked at her and said nothing. Jhinuk glanced at her Mamoni before entering the room. She was in sheer dilemma as how to address Rishu to wake him up.

Jhinuk hesitated to touch Rishu and called him softly, “Hello, wake up. Mamoni has come.”

Rishu was in slumber yet her sweet call woke him. He looked at her with sleepy eyes and asked grumpily, “What happened?”

Jhinuk peeked outside the room and answered in a hush tone, “Mamoni has come.”

Rishu was astounded to know that his sister has arrived. His face became jubilant and he leapt from bed to greet his sister. Ambalika smiled at her brother as he hugged her like a long lost cub.

Ambalika ruffled his dishevelled hair and asked, “So you returned by noon?”

Rishu answered, “Yes Didibhai, I reached home just after I called you.”

Ambalika looked at both of them and queried, “Haven’t you told Jhinuk that you called me?”

Both of them fumbled with answer, as they were caught red handed for not sharing information. Rishu scratched his head and answered, “Sorry Didibhai, I was so fatigued that I forgot.” And same time Jhinuk stammered, “Yes Mamoni he told me. But it slipped from my mind.” Both of them looked at eachother after answering different versions of the same query.

Ambalika gave a cold look at both of them and asked, “I fathomed long ago that some is wrong amongst both of you. What is going on here?”

Rishu could not look into his sister’s fiery eyes that poured angst and pain on both of them. Jhinuk’s body stiffened and sheer anxiety engulfed her soul. Her ears became red and she bowed down. Ambalika’s eyes were fixated on both of them as their face turned chalkwhite.

Ambalika asked Jhinuk, “So which is your room?”

Jhinuk felt a sharp slap on her creamy cheek and pointed to Rishu’s room, “There.”

Ambalika’s eyes burnt as she saw her lying. She clenched her jaws to control her raging anger and asked, “Few days ago when I asked you, you said that both of you sleeps in master bedroom.”

Rishu’s throat dried up, he fumbled with answer, “I mean someday we sleep in master bedroom and someday we sleep in the other room.”

Ambalika looked around the drawing room and asked Jhinuk, “Do you feel comfortable here?”

Jhinuk gently nodded her head, “Yes Mamoni.”

Ambalika growled in deep calm voice, “I don’t see that Jhinuk. If you had made this flat as your home then you would have decorated the rooms according to your choice. However, I see no change. Even the curtains are not changed nor the cutlery. Everything is as it is as I kept.”

Jhinuk could not answer as her throat went dry. Her eyes welled up and a drop trickled down her soft cheek. Rishu sat breathless beside his sister with his head down. His heart writhed in pain for lying to his goddess all the time. He felt that some invisible claws clasped his lungs and were not letting him to breathe properly.

Ambalika looked at Rishu and bit her lips as her eyes burnt in pain. Her voice trembled as she asked him, “What is going on Rishu? I know that it is hard for you two to adjust in the situation. From the very first day, you both lied to me. I heard your cries and I gave you time. A week passed and I assumed that you two have settled down. I did not question, another week passed like that. When I ask you something, you give different answer and Jhinuk give different answer. I was suspicious the way Jhinuk answered to my queries.”

Rishu stammered, “Didibhai, I mean she asked for time and she needs that.”

She groaned in pain as big drops of tears rolled down her eyes, “Then why you lied to me that you were mingling well and both of you were happy?”

Jhinuk could not control her tears and sobbed out, “Sorry Mamoni for being so insolent. We thought not to disturb you. If we divulged the truth then you would be heartbroken, Mamoni.”

Ambalika wiped her eyes and asked her, “Twenty-eight days and still you both need time?”

Jhinuk and Rishu looked at eachother, did they ever calculated how many days they spent under that roof? No, they never calculated, they never even spoke their heart to eachother.

Ambalika fisted her head and cursed herself, “What sin I have done that my son lies to me? Probably I was too greedy that I could not resist the thought of having Jhinuk as my daughter-in-law. I should have convinced Piyali that they give sometime to settle her restless soul.”

Even the splashing sound of Jhinuk’s teardrop on the floor sounded like canon shell in that silent winter night.

Ambalika pointed her index finger at Rishu and growled like a wounded tigress, “Do you still love Chandrika?”

Rishu was taken aback by her question. He vigorously shook his head, “No Didibhai I swear to you.”

Ambalika fumed at him, “Then why don’t you forget her and embrace Jhinuk?” she paused a little and said, “I told you the day before wedding, that I would respect your every decision and you gave the nod to marry her.”

Rishu answered in undertone, “Yes Didibhai. I am sorry it is my entire fault that I have not come closer to Sanghamitra.”

Ambalika clenched her jaws and felt to slap hard on Rishu’s cheek. She controlled her anger and fumed, “She is still Sanghamitra to you and” she looked at Jhinuk’s red contoured face, “He is Hello to you. What are you, two strangers living in a mess? Even on a train journey of few hours, people speaks with fellow passengers and look at both of you. You don’t know what your companion likes to have; you don’t know each other’s choices even.”

Jhinuk sobbed as her voice trembled, “Sorry Mamoni it is not Ambarish’s fault. The fault is all mine, I was not able to come out of my shell.”

Ambalika asked Rishu, “She is a young girl of twenty-three. Have you ever tried to mingle with her? Have you ever tried to take her out, even to the nearby market? NO you didn’t. You are always busy. I know what kept you busy.”

Jhinuk sobbed and answered instead of Rishu, “Don’t scold him Mamoni, he was busy all along.”

Ambalika swayed her index finger to Jhinuk and growled, “Don’t try to protect him now. I called Dr. Khairon his HOD and he informed me that his duty finishes by two in the afternoon. Even after that he stays back so that he had to spend less time at home.”

Rishu’s throat dried up as he deceived everyone by coming late from hospital on the pretext of being busy. His cheek was all red as if his sister showered a series of slaps on him. They were silent, as both of them knew nothing as what to answer.

Ambalika asked Rishu, “What about Shalini and Indrajeet? Have you ever invited them? No, you haven’t. How could you when you both are miles apart?” She winched her brows and asked Jhinuk, “You want more time or something else?”

Her voice and her query sent a chill through both Jhinuk’s and Rishu’s spine. What was in her mind, what she wants from them?

Ambalika grinded her jaws and slapped her forehead, “I was greedy and God punished me.” She kept on slapping her forehead and sobbed, “What answer shall I give to Piyali that I pushed her loving daughter in a dungeon?”
Like, Comment and Give Rating.
Like Reply
Do not mention / post any under age /rape content. If found Please use REPORT button.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Fervor Regained by pinuram - by Ramesh_Rocky - 08-01-2019, 11:56 AM
RE: Fervor Regained by pinuram - by Ramesh_Rocky - 08-01-2019, 12:10 PM
RE: Fervor Regained by pinuram - by Ramesh_Rocky - 08-01-2019, 12:16 PM
RE: Fervor Regained by pinuram - by Ramesh_Rocky - 08-01-2019, 12:32 PM
RE: Fervor Regained by pinuram - by Ramesh_Rocky - 08-01-2019, 12:42 PM
RE: Fervor Regained by pinuram - by Ramesh_Rocky - 08-01-2019, 12:54 PM
RE: Fervor Regained by pinuram - by Ramesh_Rocky - 08-01-2019, 01:05 PM
RE: Fervor Regained by pinuram - by Ramesh_Rocky - 08-01-2019, 01:12 PM
RE: Fervor Regained by pinuram - by Ramesh_Rocky - 08-01-2019, 01:25 PM
RE: Fervor Regained by pinuram - by Ramesh_Rocky - 08-01-2019, 01:26 PM
RE: Fervor Regained by pinuram - by Cutie - 09-01-2019, 07:40 AM