A Banana Muffin Saga
Chapter-27

Tanvi's brain did not miss the invading finger...Khurram eyes gleamed as he found multiple strings of goosebumps appearing all over her body...

Tanvi's Horizontal slit bra

[Image: 20190830-070837.jpg]

The involuntary pleasuring finger on her navel made Tanvi to shudder and squirm her hip in a bewitchingly arousing manner. This in turn, added more friction over her stiff nipples and the bra that was now stretched more than its limit. Khurram's eyes widened in disbelief as he feasted over the banquet in front of him…He was less than a foot away from the young woman who was completely clueless of his ulterior motives…Her thick and hairy armpits were vomiting the pungent smell of her sweat…In front of his face were the upturned and heaving breasts that were about to pop themselves out from its confines…And his hand was free moving over the taut and immaculate navel of the one woman that he had craved for…Over all of these, Tanvi’s extremely slow progress of reacting to his suggestions and instructions were in fact making his cock to burst open right over her face!

Khurram’s eyes snapped at the first glimpse of her engorged areolas!

His eyes got plastered at the incredible sight of Tanvi's candid breasts enlarging further and thus gifting him with the first unhindered view of the orange color pigmented outer circle of her areolas!

Khurram made one more tug at Tanvi’s wrists!!

His eyes drunk the view of the bra’s slit widening further and the sharp conical shaped nipples were the only resistance from her chest becoming completely naked!!

Khurram’s hand persisted his unyielding pressure over her wrists!!!

His eyes captured the dark red colored miniscule bumps of her areolas emerging into open air!!!

Khurram’s finger darted daringly inside the waistband and he felt her lower belly jerking with every centimeter he invaded!!!

His eyes became immovable from the size and state of her hardened nipples and he wondered all the million ways that he would taste the two honeys!!!

Khurram’s left hand got filled with heated sweat as he knew one more push would allow him the present of obtaining an absolutely unhindered view of Tanvi’s glorious breasts!!!

"Relax Beti okay...Take some more deep breathes as well!" Khurram hissed.

Tanvi felt as if she was in paradise, she was completely ignorant of the fact that her breasts were already half exposed and any moment she would be unclothed in front of another man other than her husband!

Khurram's left hand made one final pull on her wrists!

"Snaapp!!!" The slit moved up breaking the resistance of her nipples. 

The horizontal slit of the bra that was already stretched past is maximum when it got the ultimate tug!!

Within next nanosecond, Khurram got rewarded with the glorious nakedity!!! 

As if like slow motion, the elastic of the bra slit stretched and gave up its resistance over her stone hard nipples to reward the old man with the unobstructed view of the gloriously naked mounds. His eyes jolted like phosphene hit it when he slurped the close up view of her two red-colored torpedo shaped nipples in such close proximity. Though it took only fraction of a second, Khurram felt it like a long time and he swallowed the glorious nakedity of Tanvi again and again...And this time it was direct, not behind the tree. His cock pumped out a heavy globule of precum and from the way it came out, he felt it as he was cuming right there! His eyes feasted over the blatant naked and totally exposed vision of her magnanimous breast meats that thrusted up and the red nipples quavering erect to almost an inch!! 

"NOOOOOUU...OOOUUH...GAAAUUWDDD!!!" A loud cry tore past from flabbergasted Tanvi's lungs as the sharp tinge jolt of the bra hit hard against the upper portion of her chest and neck along with the incredible freedom that her breasts conveyed once they got released and sprang to recoil up in open air!

It took few seconds for Tanvi to open her eyes and register the preposterous situation. Before she could open her mouth to scream or move a limb of her body, her eyes locked into Khurram's face and directly at his eyes where she found his dumbfounded look by feasting at her naked, absolutely unclothed breasts!

Her rational mind registered the fact that he was not watching her face, instead her eyes darted to check where and what exactly he was watching so intently...

"SSHHHITTT!!!" Tanvi's brain screamed as she found her hardened nipples protruding up to ceiling in an extremely obscene way. To her utter shame, embarrassment and anger, she found breasts were fully exposed out through the slit which appeared to be narrow when she wore it. With painful realization, she noted that if she did not make any quick movement, it would be the end of her married life!!

"Ssssoorrrrry! She screamed, wiggled her wrists from his left hand's grip and sprang up to a seated position while clutching and covering her naked breasts immediately.

"Sorry...Beti...It's my bad...I...I did not realize" Khurram stammered from his seated position while continuing to watch her reactions and hoping to get one more view of those marvelously crafted nakedity.

Tanvi's exposed breast

[Image: 20190830-070216.jpg]

Tanvi's brain went furious, filled with shame and cursed herself and Khurram alongside for the embarrassing situation. She stood up with a jolt and her back towards Khurram who still sat on his haunches watching her naked backside. The very moment she opened her arms to pull the bra from her neck, she took a quick look in front...and stood frozen! She was in fact facing the full sized mirror, and by doing so, she was yet again giving the old man yet another unhindered view of her glorious breasts and hardened nipples.

Khurram seemed to be downright lost over the incidents and to her utter shame, she found his inhuman sized organ pointed just like the black rod on top the seat...But thicker and taller with its menacing head looking as if it was about to explode out from the boxer!!!

Tanvi's couldn't look at his organ once again...Her face fell downcast. Somehow her hands found the courage to pull the upper slit back over her breasts and her lips muttered few words of shame filled excuse "Khurramji, I think this is enough for today!" She closed her eyes as she said the words and prayed to all her gods for the elastic to hold her bouncing breasts for few more seconds.

Khurram shook out from the transfixed state and immediately looked down to check if she saw his hunger filled eyes and his mammoth sized shaft. To his relief he found her standing with closed eyes.

Tanvi located her tee shirt without losing a moment and pulled it over her head...To her utter humiliation, the very moment the tee shirt crossed her head and reached her neck, she found the elastic of the upper slit of her bra giving away once again and both her breasts being released for a second time!!!

Tanvi stood stupefied and half naked with her scintillating nipples that had started to pain from their hardened state and to her it looked as if she was begging and beckoning the old man to handle them!!! "OOOOH GOOODD...FUUCCKK!!! I AM EXPOSED ONCE AGAIN! SHHIIITTTTT" Her brain screeched at her for such clumsiness and with all her might, she pulled the tee back over the inflated breasts instead of using her bra. She knew it was already a mortifying situation and having nothing under her tight tee was taking it to yet another level of humiliation. Somehow, she stood and pulled her track pant up her legs. Once done, there was no power left in her to turn and meet the old man's eyes...With utter shame written all over her face, she moved to leave the gym.

"Khurramji, please give this back to Safiyaji and convey my thankfulness to her. She is great teacher and I am sure we will have great workouts in next days!" She tried and avoided looking at him as she felt the heat from his eyes burning her torpedo shaped nipples that were still hurting her and seemed to tear past the tee shirt and beckoning at him!

"No problem Beti, but keep in mind, sauna is the best after every workout!" His eyes remained glued on her braless nipples that begged for his actions!

"Ji Khurramji...another time maybe!" She walked as briskly as she could trying to avoid the jittery pain that rose her nipples and her breasts that were freely rebounding with each step she took. 

Tanvi heaved and took a large breath to cover her horrific episode and her rational brain tried to maintain her normal self. Unfortunately, her oscillating breasts and heavily leaking cunt did not allowed her brain to remove the shameful thoughts. To her shock, Tanvi jumped and yelled as she almost collided with Safiya who also seemed to be in a hurry coming from opposite direction. 

"Sorry!!" Tanvi apologized in a whisper.

"Sssooorrrryy Betii...I didn't see you coming!!!" Safiya was almost yelling.

They both took a quick account of each other before smiling at the errand. 

Safiya saw the braless nipples and the bounce of the young woman's meaty breasts mixed with her reddened blush. There was no doubt that she was running away from "something" or "someone"! Safiya thought.

Tanvi noticed the oiled hands and ankles of the large woman and guessed she might've been called by Khurram for some sleazy activities for sure. She recalled the look of his eyes that  betrayed his starving to maul and use her breasts. So, she was sure that Khurram would take the lead appropriately with his wife now. She thanked all her Gods for helping her with a reaction despite being in the most embarrassing situation that happened few moments earlier.

"I forgot my towel there!" Safiya gave an excuse that popped inside her head.

"Aah ok k, I am done for today!" Tanvi replied and returned a knowing smile as response to the lie that older woman gave her.

At the gym/sauna:

Safiya got impatient, stressed and on a verge of explosion once she entered the gym. Her first intention was to catch Khurram cleaning up. But to her surprise, gym was empty and there was no noise from anywhere inside. She found her wooden rod kept aside next to the back door which lead to the sauna. 

As she slowly pushed the door to sauna open, the steam inside blinded her immediately and to her heart's content she heard the faint sound of her husband's deep breath rising from inside.

"OOUHH!" Before she could close the door and return, she got pulled inside by a familiar grip. 

To Khurram's surprise, it was his wife, not the young woman who he expected to enter.

"Khurramji leave me na!" Safiya protested immediately to let go. 

"Aarrey begum, how the heck do you think I would let you go from here?? After all, you are well oiled I see!" He snarled with lust filled voice as he pulled her close into a tight embrace. His left hand wrapped around his wife's entire waistline resting his middle finger right over her belly button and his right hand held her wrist to keep it pinned over her ass meat.

"Eeeeesssshhh!!! Khurramjiiii!!! My dress!!! And please look where we are!!!" Safiya tried and used all her strength to shrug her husband away. 

"Mmm...Exactly how I wanted...You are my soul begum...you know what your husband needs and when he needs it!" Khurram looked at her mortified face and forced his sweaty face right onto her navel and pressed it into it's softness through the top she was wearing.

"WHAT ARE YOU DOINGGG??? STOPPPLLEESE!!!" Safiya continued to shrug away from the iron grip of her husband. Though deep inside she knew it being a futile attempt, she still had to try. To her dismay, she also found that her husband was sitting stark naked and through the steam, she found his engorged organ standing up like a vertical beam between his muscled thighs.

"Why Begum? Tell me why I should leave you? This is not the first time we had some fun here, yes? Though it has been few years, this was something that you used to like!" Along with the statement, he smooched over the large expanse of her navel using his tongue and slurped her skin hard.

"Yaaa Ammmmiii! Khurramjiiii...please not here...I am tired...and...and the doors are opeennn!!!" His substantially large lips and long tongue along with the hard smooch tickled Safiya. Still she tried to free her hand desperately from her husband's iron grip.

"Uuuffff...mmmmm...aaaah!!!" A splotch of spit left its trail from Khurram's mouth as he left her navel. At the same time he used his left hand to pull her leggings down and squeezed her humongous ass cheeks hard and kneaded it vigorously with his powerful hand.

"Ooouuuuww... Khurramjiii...slowly...doors are opennn!!!" She yelled again to deaf ears.

Khurram's brain was driving him insane with the vision of Tanvi's naked breasts and armpits as he mauled his wife. He was not willing to let go of his wife's body without quenching his thirst. His left hand kneaded and fingers slipped between her ass crack and explored deeper into her heated crevice.

"Pllllleeeees...Nooo...Khurramji...Nooooo!!!" Safiya shrieked as her tight rectal entrance that was still stinging from the painful intrusion of her husband’s cock earlier that day, blocked his forceful fingers. All she wanted was to relax with a hot shower and sleep. Instead, she found herself oiled up and sweating inside the sauna with her husband hell bound to fuck her once again! That too with the doors open for anyone to barge in and catch them!!!

"Relax my sweet Begum...relax, this is not the first time we did all this right? I remember you being a wild cat and at times even begging me and Upendra to do it in the open gym with no care about the entire world! Though it being our past, why sudden modesty my darling whore???" Khurram was unable to understand the change of attitude in his wife.

"Oooowwch...mmm...ssstoo…sttooopp...pleeease!!!" Her voice hiccupped at throat as her anal nerves registered her asshole getting opened up by the large middle finger of her husband. And to her utter sorrow, her lubricated vagina also registered another finger infiltrating and splitting her slick vaginal simultaneously...probing her insides!!

"Ji...pleeees let me go...this is not right...we decided to stop all this...pleeease Khurramji...stop this madnesss!!!" Safiya tried again with all her might to get released from the sex crazed old man.

"Why isn't this right my slut? Is it because you think that young girl would catch us?? Even if she does...What's the harm? We have enjoyed company of others in past...So...we will let her join us!! Now keep your bloody body still and shut up!!!" Khurram felt his anger boiling as his wife continued her resistance. He kept his hold on her left wrist over her butt cheeks and pushed his left hand fingers deep to the hilt of her asshole and cunt concurrently. His eyes were closed while his imagination flew back to the exquisite and flawless body of Tanvi and how he would manhandle her tiny suppleness. Khurram shot up to his blabbering wife in anger as she continued her protests despite him expressing his intentions very clearly.

His fingers dug deeper and the intensity increased as he heard his wife's uncomfortable moans, which made him more vigorous in his actions.

"Begum, now be a good girl and remove your kurta!" It was an order she couldn't refuse. He let go of her hand slowly. She sighed and almost sobbed at her wretched fate. Khurram's face was still buried over her navel and his heavy breath indicated his impatience. There was no option other than removing the kurta as Safiya's mind muttered to her brain She pulled the sweat and oil covered top over her head and exposed her naked upper body. She cursed herself for not wearing her sports bra inside as now it clearly indicated that she was as horny as her frenzied husband.

"Mmm...Perfect!!!" Khurram growled as he pulled her body against him with additional force and gulped her puffed up left nipple at the same time into the large void of his mouth. 

"Ammmmiii...ooouuuww!" Safiya cried out from pleasure filled pain that she felt from well lubricated tongue rounding off her areola and sucking a large chunk of her breast along with neat bite. Her left hand dropped over his shoulder and tried to push away in a futile attempt.

"Ssssluuurrppp….glob...sllluurrp!!!" Extreme lewd noises of her husband's sucking filled the small sauna. Khurram's mind loitered all over Tanvi's naked breasts and the reddish nubbins, which was his reward for all the toil he took so far. His brain fell into an ecstatic state of sexual craving since he was blessed with the complete and unhindered view of the young woman's naked body. His brain pushed the same image of Tanvi's red colored nipple inside his mouth as he continued to chew his wife's breast.

"Fuccckk...Never saw such red colored nipples in my entire life! Shiiittt...I should've used both my hands and mauled those milky pieces before she got up!!" His brain yelled!

"Fuccccckkk...Maybe it's due to her Japanese descent! If this one looks this freaking hot...How would her mother look like? Yaaaaaahhkhudaaaaa! I will fuck her senseless!! I am going to make her mine forever!!!" His brain continued to yell at his loss!!

"Khurrammmmmjiii...sloooowly...you are hurting mee!!!" Safiya cried out from pain while her eyes got filled with tears. She knew she had lost the battle as her husband's finger started to probe and dig inside her cunt making it slippery.

"Aaaaah...mmm...sluuurrrp!!!" Khurram left his mouth away from his wife's left breast and gulped her right breast inside. He was performing his oral expertise on his wife's body imagining it as the soft meat chunks of the fair young woman's supple breasts. He recalled with regret and questioned himself why he allowed Tanvi to leave while he had the chance to claim her body for his carnal desires. Cursing his past decision, his fingers dug further into his wife's pleasure coves and started thrusting and pulling both her rectum and cunt simultaneously. 

Khurram was still seated and Safiya stood in front of him with both of them sweating from the heavy thermal heat within the sauna. Though she tried her level best and wished to close the door at least, her husband was no longer accepting any requests other than continuing his assault over her body...in fact, to address his pleasure!

"Uuuuufffff...It's paining Khurrraaamjiii!!!" Safiya screeched once again and tried to pull away. Instead she found her groin thrusting back against her husband's hands. She started trembling from the familiar feeling of the wonderful orgasmic plateau that was approaching her womanhood. At that point, with resignation, she admitted to her own craving to have her husband or anyone for that sake, to handle her body and bring forth the blissful orgasm out from her cunt. Her eyes closed in reflex and her body went limp from the expectation of forthcoming blasts that had started deep inside her vaginal cavern.

"Stand still!!!" A growl from her husband's saliva coated mouth made Safiya to stop from wobbling her knees further.

"Uuuffff!!! Safiya moaned from pleasure mixed with unpleasant pain rising from her both holes but bided to her husband's wishes, as there was no option left.

"Now sit over me sweetheart!" He commanded and used both his hands to engulf his wife's superabundant butt cheeks and guided her to move forward and to spread her legs around his thighs. Her leggings got removed in the process and the fumigating steam inside sauna being thick, Safiya felt a bit glad of not being able to look straight to her husband's face. It was the very same thought that went through Khurram's head at the same time. In his perverse imagination, he was guiding the tiny young woman to get ploughed by his megalith. His eyes were closed as he guided the large woman standing above him to close in towards his large shrapnel. This action made her to spread both her legs on top of the fearful looking monstrosity.

"Oouuuuwwww...slooowwwly...pleeeeeese!" Safiya cried out loud as her vaginal lips got ripped open by the inflated head of her husband's cock and the sharp burning from her cunt walls conveyed to her brain that his girth had plastered every inch of her vagina's insides.

"Ghaaah!" A guttural sound of content rose from Khurram's throat. At the same time, he felt the large oiled breasts of his wife smashing against his chest and her face falling over his neck from defeat. His mind played the images that he took from Tanvi's creamy breasts. His cock coiled and recoiled inside his wife's cunt as if it was playing its game inside Tanvi's slithery hole. His mind was unable to let go the vision of Tanvi's thin frame grinding on top of him with her reddened nipples grueling against his chest. He took long gasps and breaths as if he was inhaling the pungent odor of Tanvi's armpit sweat. At eh very thought of her black and thick armpit hair, his cock started swelling to reach yet another proportion within the lubricated confines of his wife's cunt.

"Sllowwwly Khurramjii!" He rejoiced at his wife's moans. To reciprocate, he used his hands and took over the oversized globes of his wife's ass cheeks and started to lift her up and then dump her hard on his engorged member.

Even though his manhood was receiving its carnal wishes performed with his wife, both his middle fingers entered into her tight anal orifice making her beg and cry even more. With each cry, his fingers pulled her rectum ring wider and wider till he finished planting four of his large fingers deep into the heated canal.

"Khurramji...please...aap please...not there again!" Safiya cried out loud while he made her bounce over his vein filled shaft. With each pump, her cunt walls felt as if the cock was trying to demolish its existence.

"Keep your mouth shut begum...Let me enjoy your tight holes. Next time we should have this inside the gym like our earlier days!" He grumbled.

"Ooouhhh! So that's all this is about!! You are imagining me to be that girl!! How could you??? I told you not to do it!! Leave that poor girl alone...Fuck me as and when you want...Pleaaase Khurramji...She will not be able to handle you...!!!" Somehow Safiya hiccupped and completed her statement between the powerful fucking that her husband was delivering.

"Handle what? Whatttt???" Safiya shuddered at the anger filled question from her husband.

"Handle...THISSS!!!" She stood still with her feet on ground and the swollen head of her husband's cock buried inside her cunt was the only penetration they both had at that moment.

Khurram took a pause and saw his wife looking at his face and then at the glistening shaft that supported her body with it's head.

"Hahahah....She can...and she will handle! All of THISSS...!!!" He used his four fingers to spread her widened asshole further and brought her down crushing again into his cock. 

"Begum...till date....till date since we have been together, your sweet little cunt have not been able to swallow my boy completely...You already know no one else have been able to satisfy my needs to it's completeness...But not now!!" He stopped his daunting creature from pounding her cunt and sucked one of his wife's jumbo sized nipple and bit hard on it making her shriek from pain. The next second, he pulled back and looked straight into her tear filled eyes.

"Now I know that Tanvi is the one that can match me for all it's worth!!!" His glazed eyes was lost somewhere as Safiya peered into them. She knew he was recalling something about Tanvi.

"Move back and spread that asshole for me!" He pushed his wife away and the cockhead made a loud plop noise as it came out of her pussy's grip.

"Aaaaooww...Khurramji...please...I will do anything else you say...not this...you already destroyed me earlier....I caaaan't...I will die!!!" Safiya stood and started sobbing.

"Sssssaaaaali!!! Shut your wretched mouth!!!" Safiya shuddered as the real face of her husband came through. 

"Pleeeeese Khurramji…please...you know I can't!" She begged at her frenzied husband who was also standing with his abnormal sized organ pointed straight at like a sword that was about to slice her.

"I can recall when Maahi tried to straddle me and take this inside her and failed! The only woman who could give me the satisfaction is going to be Tanvi!! Her wimp of that husband Sanjoth have never satisfied her and never will!!! It's me...I will show her what and how a man's cock would fill her and how she would satisfy a man!!!" He growled and sneered at his wife who was already on her hands and knees sobbing from her predicament.

"Khurramji...I will do whatever you ask for...but please...please could you let that poor girl alone...they are a happy family with kids...let's not get in between them...you already know what happened when we allowed others in our lives!!!" She asked with a slight hope.

"Chuuuupppp!" He dismissed all her pleading with one word.

"Khurramjiii...I beg you...please...!!!" She tried once again.

"Now spread it for me my slut wife!!!"

With continued weeping, Safiy turned her back to him and presented her upturned back end to her husband with a prayer for having his mind changed from capturing the young wife.

"Khurramjiii..." Though her voice was feeble, he recognized his wife's resignation and saw her both hands coming backwards to clutch her large ass cheeks and pulling them to opposite sides to offer him the dark hole wide open!

"AAAAAAAOOOOWWWW!!!" An inhuman scream of Safiya was heard from the sauna.

"Ooouyesss...Like that...take it....slut...take it more...open more wider! Mmmm...More wider!!!" Khurram's mind went mad with lust for Tanvi. His brain was consumed with the vision of the spotless breasts and the pointed nipples that were begging to be sucked.

"Oooh...fucccckkk!!!" His carnal growl was so loud that Safiya's high pitched shriek of pain from the anal destruction got muted.

"Open moooore!!!" He demanded while his cock ceased it's penetration at a position where almost half of it's length were outside his wife's rectum. He wondered for a moment why after fucking her for all these years that her anus never accommodated his shaft completely inside. He spat down on his shaft to make it more lubricated and added more pressure while trying to squeeze it inside her rectum. He heard the painful groan of his wife and the struggle her body underwent when he tried to invade further into it's depths.

"Ssssshiiittt...Go and find that young bitch to finish your madnessssss...pleeease stoooppp!!!" Safiya yelled at her husband as her splintcher recoiled from the extreme painful intrusion.

"Ooouyesss Begum...I will...that I will do...And I will show you how a real woman would handle my precious toy professionally! You will witness it for sure!!" 

"Uuummmppfff...slooowwwly Khurramjiiiii!!!" Safiya choked "I have seen her watching your wretched thing many times...That whore!!!" Safiya hiccupped.

"Whaaaaatt???" Khurram stopped his pounding in mid air and inquired to his wife in disbelief!

"Yesss....that young whore has been watching you...And I also know even now you have that slut inside your mind while fucking yorr own wife!" Safiya blabbered in anger and pain.

"Aaaaah...Take it then you slut! Taaaake it all!!!" Khurram's scrotum tightened immediately as he realized his suspicions became intelligible..."So it's all true...what I noticed so far was real...Tanvi is also craving!" .... "Aaaaaaaaah...Fucccckkk!!!" He went vocal as his own wife cleared his doubts. When the realization hit him about his plans becoming fruitful sooner than he anticipated, his brain pumped yet another blood rush to his balls to pump out the heated cum directly to his wife's rectum...deep into her rectal bottom...filling it...filling the furnace with his molten cum...

At the same time:

"Oohmygaawd! I am not worthy to be a good wife! not even worthy as a woman itself!!" Tanvi's brain continued cursing her as she walked towards her home.

"Why? Why did I accepted to join the gym?? Am I a real slut or whore as Sanju defined me to be?? Yes...I should be such a person...Otherwise why the heck would I enjoy these sleazy men and their abnormal activities on me?? Oooh God!!!" She was silently sobbing at her own wrong decisions.

"I am not going to gym anymore...I will stay at home and not even go out to get the milk!" She though she made up her mind and the very next moment, her cunt seeped out her precum at the pleasure it received from Dattu's ministrations. Unknowingly, her thighs grouped together to contain the spontaneous itch that started inside her vagina.

"God...please help me to remain at my home! I cannot recall Khurramji's look when he saw my breasts....EEEEESSSSH!!!" Shame took over her mind and her body responded hard with yet another dollop of cum that got excreted from her tightened cunt lips.

"Hellpmeeee!" Tanvi's eyes filled with tears making her vision go blur and her body slumped from pugnacious emotions that she went though unanimously.

"HUH!" Her attention got an immediate task as she felt her phone vibrating and found an unknown number calling her.

"Hello!"

"Hi Madamji...Remember me? This is Sylvie from the undergarment shop". A silky soft voice reached out through the cell phone.

Thanking to all her God's she found it was Sylvie who was calling her.

"Hi Sylvie...How are you dear?"

"Ji Madam...I am alright and doing great...Just thought of contacting you"

"Oh sure...You are more than welcome! And a big thank you for calling...I shall save your number ok! And please...it is Tanvi...not Madam ok?" Tanvi was glad to have someone to talk with.

"Thank you Madam..Ooops...sorry...Tanviji!"

"Heheheh...Okay...Thanks to you for calling...Tell me, anything you need? or you called simply?"

"Ah Tanviji...Sorry if I am blurting...I called to know if you would be free tomorrow for a coffee or lunch? I have my day off from work and was just thinking about you all these days...There is no one else that I would like to spend time other than you...If you are busy then it is alright, we can do it another day...ok?" Sylvie let out a long gasp, which gave a message to Tanvi, that she was holding back from asking the question due to some fear.

"Oooouw...How nice of you! I am sooo...sooo glad that you invited me!" Tanvi was indeed happy about it.

"Okay then Tanviji, let me come over and pick you up around 11am? Is that okay? or would you prefer evening?" The question was very suggestive to Tanvi's ears as she knew the underlying message. Instead of accepting the call, her mind drifted back again to the decision she took few moments before. If she go out with Sylvie, she was sure that it would be a matter of few minutes that she would succumb to the gorgeous girl and enter into yet another tangle of her already conflicted life events.

"Hmmm...Sylvie...sorry, tomorrow would be a bit tough for me...Kids have some event at school...Can we do it some other day?" She lied as she wanted to escape from all the sleazy activities that have been happening recently with her.

"Ooow...That's really sad...I was so so expecting to spend time with you Tanviji!" There was genuine sobriety in Sylvie's voice.

"Sorry Sylvie...I would luv to have that coffee with you...But, you know what? let me treat you another day...sorry that I can't make it tomorrow!"

"It's okay...don't worry...I know it's already late in the evening and I should've called you few days back...It's just that Maahiji gave me this break just few minutes before...And I couldn't stop my excitement from calling you! Sorry that I made some inconvenience!" Sylvie's apology was clear and her voice conveyed her sadness as well making Tanvi feel bad for lying.

"I will call you ok...not to worry...I will make it up to you Sylvie!"

"Okay ok Tanviji...please save my number!"

"Oooh yes...absolutely...sorry again!" And with a heave Tanvi pressed the call end button. Before even she could move her finger from the screen, she saw a message popping up on it...

The WhatsApp message was from her husband.

Her eyes blazed with anger in the next microsecond!

Her hands trembled as she typed furiously into the message screen!!

Her body shook from the anger that emitted from her brain to toe by reading his message!!!

Before pressing the send button, she paused and looked around. She was at her home's threshold and was about to enter. It took another few seconds for her to delete her reply.

She re-read her husband's message once again and smiled!

The screen read -- "YOU SLUT...IF YOU THINK THAT I AM GOING TO CALL YOU AND APOLOGIZE, THINK TWICE. I KNOW VERY WELL THAT YOU EXPLOITED THE OPPORTUNITY WHEN I AM AWAY AND OPENED YOUR LEGS TO EVERY DICK ROAMING THERE. AND GUESS WHAT??? I ALSO HAVE A DICK BETWEEN MY LEGS. AND I KNOW WHAT TO DO WITH IT. YOU JUST WAIT...I WILL SHOW YOU HOW A REAL MAN CAN RETALIATE BACK TO WHORE WIFE! JUST WAAAIITT! YOU BITCH!!"

Tanvi took another deep breath and closed the WhatsApp screen!

She touched the call icon in the phone and dialed a number and heard the ringing tone at the other end!!

"Oh Hiiii!!" Tanvi heard a highly excited pitch!!

"Hello Sylvie...Just to inform you...In case if you have not planned anything for tomorrow yet...I am free tomorrow!!!"
[+] 2 users Like YLTS's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
A Banana Muffin Saga - by YLTS - 26-03-2019, 10:38 PM
RE: A Banana Muffin Saga - by YLTS - 26-03-2019, 10:40 PM
RE: A Banana Muffin Saga - by furihard - 27-03-2019, 10:57 PM
RE: A Banana Muffin Saga - by YLTS - 28-03-2019, 12:00 AM
RE: A Banana Muffin Saga - by YLTS - 28-03-2019, 01:58 AM
RE: A Banana Muffin Saga - by YLTS - 28-03-2019, 02:00 AM
RE: A Banana Muffin Saga - by furihard - 28-03-2019, 09:24 PM
RE: A Banana Muffin Saga - by YLTS - 29-03-2019, 09:49 AM
RE: A Banana Muffin Saga - by furihard - 28-03-2019, 09:25 PM