Adultery My stories since school days
KAAMWAALI BAI ( BEING FUCKED WORKING AS A DESI MAID SERVANT ) PART-4

One day Milind left for office in the morning as usual.Prajesh left a little late after fucking me in the morning.I was getting fucked in turns by both the men.I was a kaamvasna bai than 
a kaamwaali bai.When Prajesh left I went for a shower as my body was covered with his cum.I had a good shower and came out and brushed my long silky hair.I plaited my long 
hair and put a clip to the end.I sat nude in front of the mirror.

I did little make up as I had thought of going to the market and have some fun and teasing.I put my kajal around my big round eyes.Did mascara for my eye lids.Put a dark red 
lipstick on my slutty lips. I put my wet tongue out and I imagined of the number of cocks in the society who would want to go inside my mouth.I then took my red sindoor and 
put it on my forehead.And also made a bindi out of the same sindoor.I did a little red color eye shadow because I had planned to wear a red saree and a red blouse.I wanted to 
look like a red hot slut maid.A KAAMwaali rundi BAI. I took my saree out of my bag and a red colored underskirt and my red thong.It would be weird for a bai to wear a thong but 
I can make up some stories if asked for.

I pulled up my red thong which went and rested inside my big round ass cheeks.I stood up and I looked at myself.Long silky hair plaited till the end with a hair clip to it's end which 
will hit my big round gaand when I walk.I took my long hanging mangalsutra and wore it.It hung over my big round mangoes till my navel level.I took my kamarband and wore it 
around my waist below my navel.I wore my long hanging earings and a small normal choker neck piece.A normal chain, not a necklace.But it was tight around my neck.Just to 
resemble that of a dog's leash and make me look like a bitch who is ready to get fucked by any man.I wore my red glass bangles and my ornamental anklets.

I looked at myself in the mirror and I only had my mangalsutra, kamarband, red glass bangles, choker neck chain, hanging earings, red sindoor on my forehead and red bindi, 
red nail polished nails, anklets, and my long silky hair plaited till the end with a hair clip to it's end and my red color thong. I didn't have anything else on my body other than these.
I wanted to go out and walk nude wearing only these on my body.But I couldn't.I took my red underskirt and wore it.Tied a knot around my waist well under my navel.Then I took 
my back open, deep front red blouse with just a string to it's back.I wore it and tied a knot behind.Didn't wear any bra.I wanted my boobs to bounce when I walked.I wound my 
saree around my curvy body tightly.I looked like a perfect red colored whore.A LAAL KAAMWAALI RAAND.

I wore my slippers, no high heels this time, as I was a housemaid.Took my grocery bag and left the apartment.It was around 2 in the noon when I left.The society was silent as it 
was noon.When I reached downstairs the group of 3 men which I saw the other day were sitting on the bench.They saw me and I just smiled looking at them.They called me.I walked 
towards them.I noticed that they were staring at my bouncing boobs.I brought my long silky plaited hair to my front so they can have a view of my long hair with my bouncing boobs.
I went and stood in front of them.One man asked me where I was going.I said to the market to buy grocery.The other asked if I was going alone.I said yes.Thrid one said,"Agar 
baazaar ja rahi ho toh 2 aam bhi lekar aana." (If your going to the market, bring 2 mangoes for me.) I just blushed as I knew what he meant.The other one laughed and said that 
we already have two mangoes with us, why do you want more. The second one said, yes you don't bring mangoes, looking at my boobs and said to bring 2 earthen pots.The third 
one who asked for mangoes said that we have 2 earthen pots and we don't need anything, you just come back fast after your grocery shopping.We want to give you something 
which you will like very much.I blushed and smiled and said ok.They said to come fast so that they can show me the store room of the society where they have kept the thing that 
they want to give me.The third one said,"Suja tu ekdum chamiya lagti hai is laal saree mein." ( Suja you look like a fit sexy bird in this red saree. ) 

I just blushed smiled, turned around and walked away from them.They shouted from behind,"Dheere se chal Suja, nahi toh hamare matke toot jayenge." ( Walk slowly Suja or else 
our earthen pots will break into pieces. ) I knew they meant my bouncing fleshy ass by that.I had my long silky plaited hair to my front so they could even see my back open blouse 
held by just a thin string and my kamarband under that with my wide round fleshy ass moving left and right when I walked. I turned around when they shouted and commented.
I just blushed smiled and turned back around throwing my long silky hair behind.The clip of my hair went and hit my big round ass.They again shouted,"Sujaaa matke ko sambhalkar."
( Suja be careful with the earthen pots ) I again just turned around and blushed.I walked away out of the gate where the guard was sitting inside his cabin. He also had his eyes on me.
He called me inside the cabin and asked who I was.I said my name is Suja and working as maid in Prajesh and Milind's house.He said he wants to check.He took my bag and checked it.
Then he asked me to raise my hands and stand.He touched my shoulder my waist my fleshy gaand and pressed all over.I knew he just wanted to caress me.He asked me,"Is gol gol 
cheez ko lekar kaha ja rahi ho Suja?" ( Where are you taking this round and curvy thing Suja ? ) I just blushed and said,"Baazaar ja rahi hu." ( Am going to the market ) I left his 
cabin and walked towards the market.

I reached the market and all the men in the shops were keeping on shouting the vegetables they were selling.They were also staring at me from tip to toe when I passed their shops.
I finally went to the shop where Prajesh had introduced me.He was a tall guy and well built.He was picking up the veg baskets when I reached.He had some 4 5 customers to attend 
so asked me to wait.I kept staring at him and so did he in between attending the customers.He gave me naughty smiles and I just blushed at them.Finally he was done with the 
customers and he asked me to come behind the shop where there was a store room.He said he never gives Prajesh vegetables from the display rack.He gives him fresh vegetables 
which are stored inside the this room.I said ok and he pulled down the shutter after we entered inside.He said he has to close it or the customers will come inside.He made a boy 
to stand in front of the shop to attend the customers.

There were a lot of vegetables inside kept in racks.He asked me to select the vegetables I want.There was cucumber, carrot, bananas.My eyes travelled to the vegatables which all 
resembled to that of a dick.I saw raddish and many more.I picked up some cucumbers.He was next to me holding my bag for vegetables.He asked me if I liked cucumber. I said 
I love cucumbers giving him a naughty smile.He asked if I like the other type of cucumber.I knew what he meant.He asked me to show how I eat a cucumber.So he took one 
cucumber, peeled the skin off and gave it in my hand.I took the cucumber in my hand and looking at him I licked the tip of it, as if I am licking the tip of a dick.Gradually closing my eyes 
I slid the cucumber in my mouth and again took it out.I did it twice slowly and in a very erotic manner.I looked into his eyes and could see his lust, looking at me sucking the cucumber.
He went behind me and he held me by my waist.

SK (shopkeeper)  : Suja tujhe aur ek kakdi du khelne ke liye? ( Suja do you want one more cucumber to play with? )

Me :  Kaunsi waali kakdi ? ( Which cucumber? )

SK : Mere paas ek mast badi kakdi hai, tum logi apne mu mein? ( I have a big and tasty cucumber, will you take it in your mouth? )

Me : Kaha hai woh kakdi ? ( Where is that cucumber? )

SK :  Mere pant ke andar hai, pant kholkar mu mein logi ? ( Inside my pant, will you open my pant and take it in your mouth? )

I just blushed looking at him and he held me tight around my waist and turned me around.He made me kneel down and I opened the zip of his pant.His thing was semi erect and 
I pulled it out.I pushed his foreskin behind and touched the tip of his dick with the tip of my wet tongue.I started sucking his dick and he held my hair bun in his hands and started stroking 
inside my mouth.My red bangles shook when I gave him a hand job and his dick was continuously hitting my nose ring with every stroke he gave to my mouth.He rubbed off my red 
sindoor with his hands and slapped my forehead with his dick.He then made me stand up and dropped my pallu and untied the knot behind my red blouse and boobs sprung out and he 
was mad to see my big round firm mangoes.

I was standing only wearing my saree with the pallu dropped down on the floor, half wound and my naked boobs covered hands on them, my long hanging mangalsutra, my choker 
neck piece, hanging earings, my smudged red sindoor and smudged red bindi made of sindoor, my nose ring with a little hanging, my kamarband around my waist, below my navel and 
my red glass bangles.

SK removed my hands from over my big round firm mangoes and he held them tight and brought his mouth towards them and planted his mouth on my nipple. He squeezed the other 
nipple with his fingers and kept sucking and licking my other nipple.I was horny and moaning.He left that nipple and went on to squeeze and suck and lick the other one.After sometime 
he unwound my saree completely and I was only in my red underskirt.He untied the knot on my waist and my underskirt fell down.Now it was only my red thong and my naked legs 
which had the ornamental anklet on my ankle.I had waxed my legs and shaved my pussy.He turned me around and he could see my long silky plaited hair with a clip with an ornamental 
hanging to it. I looked behind towards him and brought my plaited hair to my front and he saw my naked back which had an ornamental kamarband around it's waist and then my 
big round plump gaand which had the string of my red thong gone deep inside my bum cheeks.

SK : Suja tum ek khoobsurat madak rundi ho.Tumhe main poori nangi kar du ? ( Suja you are a beautiful, tight horny, whore.Can I make you completely nude? )

I just blushed and he drew my thong down from over my big roudn plump gaand and my waxed legs.Now I was completely nude and he saw my clean shaved pussy glistening with 
my liquid. He took me in his arms and looking into my eyes ( I blushed ) took me towards a pile of vegetable sacks and made me lie down on it by it's edge.He widened my legs and 
kept it on his shoulders.He sat down and slowly took out his tongue and looking at me licked my pussy.He then started running his tongue and I was in heaven.I was moaning heavily 
and after a while he made me sit on his lap.And he started sucking my nipples and I threw my head back.Once he made both my mangoes completely wet with his saliva, he turned 
me around and started to open the plaits of my long silky hair.He removed the clip first and then slowly opened my hair.I just put my hands inside my hair and shook it properly to 
open it.He was filled with list seeing my long thick silky hair.He held my hair and made me sit on the floor and asked me to suck his dick.

My wet red lips parted each other and opened.My wet tongue came out and he placed his dick on it.I slowly slid it inside and started moving back and forth.My nose ring shook to 
and fro with every stroke he had pushed into my mouth.He held my long silky hair and pushed and fucked my mouth vigourously.He pinched my nipples with his other hand and 
also pressed my big round firm boobs. After a while of fucking my mouth he made me lean against the pile of sacks and slowly.He held my hair and slowly pushed his fat dick inside 
my wet chut from behind.Slowly pushing it inside he held my hair tight and started stroking it inside out.He held my mangoes with his other hand and was giving deep pushes into 
my slutty pussy.

SK : Rundi Suja teri chut badi chikni aur chudakkad hai ahhhh.. ( Whore Suja, your pussy is very nice and slutty. )

Me : Chod daalo raja meri rundi chut ko, zor zor se thoko...( Fuck my slutty pussy, bang me deep and faster. )

SK : Tujhe pasand aaya kya yeh kaakdi meri rundi? ( Did you like this cucumber my slut ? )

Me : Ha bohot pasand aaya, aur ghusedo is kaakdi ko meri madak chut mein... ( Yes I loved it, push your cucumber deep into my whore pussy )

SK : Raand saali, kitni kutiya cheez hai tu meri gandi Suja, ahhhh Tujhe aaj main thok thok kar apni rakheyl bana dunga... ( Slut, what a bitchy thing you are my dirty Suja, I will fuck 
you hard and make you my personal keep today. )

He started fucking me harder and pulling my long silky hair.He then held my kamarband and fucked me hard.He turned me around and made me sleep on the sack heap and fucked my 
mouth for sometime.Later he got ready to cum and came inside my mouth and on my face.He rubbed his cum all over my face and over my red sindoor which was completely 
smudged by my sweat and his cum. He held my hair and made me walk like a dog in his store.He again fucked me hard in another 15 minutes. 

Later I washed my face and my hair in the store where there was tap to clean the vegetables.I got dressed tied my hair to a bun and we left the store.I reached back home by evening 
4.00. The watchman again held me inside his guard room.He had a small window in that guard room.As it was only 4.00 there were no one outside the building in the complex.He 
asked me to come inside and give him a blowjob.I was so naughty that it made me horny.I sat on the floor in between his legs and was giving him a blowjob.He had shaved his 
crotch area.While he was looking out like a normal watchman I was giving him handjob and blowjob.He finally got ready and came on my hand.I looked at him and cleaned his dick 
licking and sucking. 

I left his guard room without anyone noticing me and reached home.I was so badly fucked that day since morning. I again went for a good long steamy shower and before Milind and 
Prajesh were back I spoke to Suresh on the phone.I told him what all happened he asked me to enjoy the 3 guys who were flirting with me in the society.

KAAMWAALI BAI ( BEING FUCKED WORKING AS A DESI MAID SERVANT ) PART-5

Milind and Prajesh came home a little late that evening.They had dinner which I had cooked and went to sleep saying that will have to work the whole day from next day.So in short 
I will be alone the whole day till late night.Next day morning I went to the shop to get some milk when I saw the 3 men standing in the same place.They again passed some comments 
on me and I just blushed on my way to the shop.While coming back they asked what I bought from the shop, to which I said I bought some milk. They said they also wanted to 
have some mango juice.I knew what they meant.They said they want to suck and lick and eat mangoes.I just blushed to their double meaning comment. One guy said why do you 
want to buy milk? You have got 2 big  milk tanks with you and winked looking at me.They started laughing on his comment and I just stood there and blushed. 

I will refer the guys as First guy F, Second guy S and Third guy as T.

Me : Tum log mujhe itna kyu chedte ho? ( Why do you guys tease me so much? )

F : Ek kadak aur maadak khoobsurat bai ko chedne mein bada mazaa aata hai. ( It is fun to tease a ripe tight and sexy maid like you. )

S : Ha, Jab tum chalti ho tumhare peeche ke do moti aur gol matke kya hilte dulte hai meri jaannn ssssssssss ( When you walk the 2 earthen pots behind you sways and shakes 
so nicely )

T : Aur tumhare yeh do gatheele aam ufffffff kya kahe.... ( And what mangoes you have Ufffff ...)

Me : Mujhe chedne mein itna mazaa aata hai tum logo ko ? ( You enjoy so much teasing me huh ? )

T : Hume toh kuch aur bhi karne mein mazaa ayega agar tum karne dogi toh ? ( We will also enjoy doing something else if you agree to it ) 

I asked what it was.They asked me to come home so that they can show me what it is.I just blushed and said I will be free in the noon after 12. They asked me to come to F's house.
I agreed to it and I knew they were going to gang bang me.Oh I was so horny thinking about it.I thought in my mind,"Chaitrali you are going to be fucked by the 3 men today and then 
the entire night as well, as Prajesh and Milind were not coming home tonight." 

I reached home and finished my chores fast. I took a shower and came out.It was 11 and I thought in my mind to wear a saree and look like a proper married housemaid whore.I 
took out my back open chaniya choli which Milind had gifted. It was yellow transparent choli with just a string behind to tie and very deep to the front. The chaniya was also yellow and 
transparent but very short, above my knees.It had frills all around, more like a short skirt. A slight breeze could actually blow the frills and my red thong and my big round fleshy 
gaand would be visible.I removed my towel as I was sitting in front of the mirror and thinking all this just wearing the towel.I looked into the mirror and saw my big round firm mangoes 
which were already tasted by 3 men in this unknown town. 2 men who had appointed me as their maid servant and 1 man who was a vegetable vendor who fucked me in his store.Now 
the 3 new men were about to fuck me, for whom I was getting ready now.

I took my make up kit and did little foundation on my face and then took my mascara for my eye lashes.I put my kajal  and took out my red lipstick.I applied a thick coat of my red 
shiny bright lip stick.Then I took my nose ring and wore it on the left side of my nose.I took my sindoor and applied it on the cetre of my forehead and also made a round bindi with 
the same sindoor.I did a little red eye shadow for my eyes.I took my hanging earrings and wore them.I took out my long hanging mangalsutre and wore that as well. Then I took 
a choker neckpiece Mlind bought for me from the local market.I wore that which covered almost my neck.It looked like a colar of a dog.I took my red thong and pulled it up and it 
went and rested inside my big round bum cheeks from behind.Then I took my deep neck and back open yellow transparent choli.I wore it and tied the knot behind tight to hold my 
big firm round mangoes.Then I took my short yellow transparent chaniya,pulled it up and tied it around my waist.My waist was visible so I wore a yellow odni like a pallu.My deep 
cleavage was visible through my transparent yellow odni.I brushed my long silky hair and combed it properly.I took a yellow hair band and tied my long silky hair to a pony tail.I left 
my hair open after tieing it to a pony tail with the yellow band.I wore my ornamental anklets as it would look nice with my semi nude legs and the short yellow chaniya.Then I wore 
my yellow glass bangles.I wore my toe rings and I took out my kamarband which I thought would look sexy with the yellow chaniya choli.I wore it around my waist above the 
yellow odni with which I had made my pallu.

I stood in front of the mirror.I could see my deep front choli, exposing my complete cleavage.My yellow transparent odni of which I had made a pallu but still my navel and cleavage 
was visible.Then my short yellow chaniya, so short that my knee was visible.I looked at my face and I had put my kajal around my big round eyes, mascara for my eye lashes, eye 
shadow, I had worn my nose ring, hanging with an ornament, red bright lipstick with lip gloss. I had put my sindoor on my forehead and also made a bindi with the sindoor.I had 
long hanging earrings.My face looked like a proper married whore.I thought in my mind,"Chaitrali tu aaj ekdum chudakkad rundi bai lag rahi hai." I looked further down and I had my 
choker neck piece and my long hanging mangalsutra which hung over my big round firm mangoes till my navel line. I turned around and I saw my long silky straight hair tied to a pony 
tail with a yellow band which went till my big round bums.I brought my hair to the front and saw my back open choli's knot.Then further down my kamarband and then my yellow 
short chaniya just below my kamarband.Then down my naked legs and then my ornamental anklet.I looked like a whore who was getting ready to be fucked by 3 men at a time.

I wore my sandal and I left the house.Their house was also in the same building on the first floor.I went down to the first floor and on the way 2 men saw me.They starred at me 
and I just smiled and left.I rang the door bell and F opened the door.He quickly took me inside and picked me up in his hands. He shouted and said,"Jaldi aao dosto, apni item aa gayi."
S and T came running from inside and F threw me in their hands and they caught me.I was been treated like some sex toy that they got.

F : Kya rundi lag rahi hai tu aaj Suja, ekdum maal lag rahi hai.

They made me stand and S and T took rounds around me. I just blushed.S just brushed his hands on my ass and T pressed my ass.T said,"Iski chaniya ke andar haath daalne ka 
mann kar raha hai." Saying that he slowly pulled up my short yellow chaniya from behind and his hands went inside and pressed my plump round gaand.F also came and pulled down 
my red thong and he smelled it.I was wearing nothing inside my short chaniya now.Meanwhile S's hands went behind me and he untied the knot of my choli.T undid my choli from behind 
and it came out of my shoulders and hands and my big round firm boobs were free and nude.I kept my hands on my boob covering my hard erect nipples. S removed my hands from 
my big round firm mangoes and he said,"Dekho yaaro apni rundi item ke aam kitne bade hai, doodh ka bada tanker hai yeh toh." T and F came to my front and they all started pressing 
and kneading my boobs one after the other.I threw my head back and was enjoying their touch and the massage they were doing to my boobs.T and S pulled me towards them 
holding my boobs and they both stuck their mouth to my nipples and started sucking my nipples.Oh two men sucking my boobs at the same time and F went behind and put his 
face inside my short yellow chaniya and started licking and biting my big round plump gaand.F also licked my pussy from behind making me stand in a bending position.My boobs were 
pressed and nipples sucked by two men to my front and my ass and wet chut was licked and pinched by one man behind.My long pony tailed hair was on F's face behind as he licked 
and kissed and pressed my big round gaand and my pussy.

F : Kitni badi moti gaand hai yaar is raand ki.Aur iske lambe ghane baal.

I was syanding in front of the 3 men only wearing my short yellow semi transparent chaniya, my kamarband, my long hanging mangalsutra, my ornamental choker neck piece which was 
like a dog's colar, my nose ring, red sindoor, red bindi, hanging earings, payal on my ankle and my naked boobs been treated like a milk tank, sucked and licked and pressed.

Me : Tum teeno mard mujhe dheere se istemaal karo naaa.... main ek naazuk kali hu...mmmmmmm ( Three of you men please use me carefully, I am a delicate flower.. mmmm )

T : Ufffffff Suja raand tu hamari naazuk kali aur  hum sab tere maali hai...( Suja you slut, you are our delicate flower and we are your gardners...)

S : Utha saali raand ko aur bedroom le chalte hai. ( Pick this whore and let's take her to the bedroom)

All the three men picked me up and on reaching the bedroom they threw me on the bed and they all sat around the big bed.They asked me to stand up.They could see my ass cheeks 
from under my yellow short chaniya, from down as they were sitting and I was standing.They asked me to dance and they put an item song.I gave some matkas and jhatkas as my 
big round plump gaand and my firm boobs shook left and right.F stood up and they all got undressed with their sticks ready to fuck my slutty pussy.F went behind and he put his dick 
inside my chaniya from underneath and kept it in between my plump gaand and started massaging my gaand with his dick.He threw my long pony tailed hair to my front and started 
licking and kissing my back.

T and S were sitting on the bed holding their dicks in their hands and F and I were standing with F's dick in between my ass cheeks.

T :  Rundi Suja, tujhe hum log saath mein balaatkaar karke barbaad kare ya phir alag alag chudna chahti hai tu?  ( Suja you whore, would you like to get gang bangd by us or you want 
to be fucked seperately by us? )

Me : Mujhe ek raand banakar meri balaatkaar kar do, barbaad kar do mujhe. Chod chodkar apni rakheyl bana do unnnghhhhhhhhhh.....( bang me and destroy me like a whore, and fuck 
me and use my body like a slut.)

The men got excited by my reply and they all dropped their pants and stood up on the bed and were all around my naked body.They slid my yellow transparent short chaniya down and 
I was completely naked now.

Just with my kamarband, mangalsutra, choker neck piece, sindoor, bindi, payal, long earings, I stood stark naked in between the 3 men.T held me from the front and my boobs crushed 
by his chest.F held me from behind and his dick was in between my bum cheeks and S was busy with my red wet lips and also licking my hanging nose ring.After a bit of licking and all 
they made me stand on my knees.

F held my long pony tailed hair in his hands and brought his dick in front of my mouth. I opened my wet mouth and he slid it inside and I started sucking him.T and S held my hands and 
handed me over their dicks.I started stroking them and sucking F at the same time.F fucked my mouth badly, holding my pony tailed long silky hair.

Later they fucked my mouth in turns holding my hair and my mouth was filled with their pre cum.They all got down and placed me at the edge of the bed and made me stand like a dog.
They went inside me one by one in turns and fucked me badly.

By evening they had fucked me thrice.That entire night I was naked giving them blowjobs and the next day morning I left.
Like Reply
Do not mention / post any under age /rape content. If found Please use REPORT button.

Messages In This Thread
My stories since school days - by sexychaitrali - 13-01-2019, 01:54 PM
RE: My stories since school days - by ronylol - 13-01-2019, 02:03 PM
RE: My stories since school days - by shruti23 - 13-01-2019, 06:08 PM
RE: My stories since school days - by nand - 14-01-2019, 03:35 PM
RE: My stories since school days - by Champa - 17-01-2019, 03:48 AM
RE: My stories since school days - by Blueteacher - 14-01-2019, 11:56 PM
RE: My stories since school days - by Champa - 27-01-2019, 01:59 AM
RE: My stories since school days - by nand - 07-02-2019, 01:27 AM
RE: My stories since school days - by HiEveryone - 02-03-2019, 12:10 PM
RE: My stories since school days - by Addking - 11-04-2019, 04:16 PM
RE: My stories since school days - by HiEveryone - 09-05-2019, 01:31 PM