Adultery My stories since school days
KAAMWAALI BAI ( BEING FUCKED WORKING AS A DESI MAID SERVANT )

I returned back home the same day morning, Nagesh dropped me at Shalu's place.Shalu and I discussed about the entire night at the kotha and also my next night with the 
truck driver.Shalu was horny listening to all my experience and we both got nude and fucked each other with her dildo.That day I spent at Shalu's.Later in the evening her 
husband came back and he fucked both of us in turns the whole night.

Next day morning we got up and Shalu's husband left for office and we both sat to talk when her friend called. Shalu was on the phone for sometime and I was watching TV.
Shalu came back and she said her friend had called and that she was looking for a maid servant for their neighbour.Shalu asked if I knew any maid servants around.I said I'll 
check and let her know.

I left her place that day afternoon and came back home.I washed my clothes which I took to the kotha and had a good long hot shower.I got into a nighty after shower and 
called Suresh.I spoke to him and had a long steamy chat.I told him what all happened in the kotha and how I was treated like a whore there.He was very horny and so was I.
I told her that later I went to Shalu and her husband fucked us both.He said it's been a long time since he has fucked Shalu.I also told that she was looking for a housemaid 
and I have asked a couple of Bais ( maid servant in hindi ) and that none were interested as the place was pretty far away from the city, almost on the outskirts.Suresh said 
why don't you go as a Bai and work there for a month.I thought it was a good idea.I told him that it's a month's job and they expect the servant to stay in the same house.
And that the requirement was made by 2 bachelors.Suresh said then you should try and have some fun.I said let me talk to Shalu and see.

Next day I spoke to Shalu and told her about this idea.She said that would be not a bad idea.She spoke to her friend and told her that a maid is ready to come and stay for a 
month.Her friend gave that neighbour's number and told Shalu to ask the Bai to call that number and speak to them about the salary and all.Shalu gave me the number and 
I called them.A man picked up the call and gave me the details about the job.He said that it's a 3 bedroom apartment and that I have to clean the house and cook food for the 
2 men staying there.He said their family has gone to their native for a month and they just need me for a month.He said he can give me 1500 Rs for that month with food.
I agreed to it.He said his name was Milind and the other guy's name was Prajesh.He asked me to join the next day itself.I hung the phone and told Shalu that they have asked 
me to come tomorrow itself.

I left Shalu's place and went home and called Suresh.I told him the details and Suresh asked me to take my phone with me so that he can call daily and see how they are keeping 
me.I agreed to it and next day morning I started packing a month's clothes.I couldn't take good saree and all, so just took my old cotton sarees and old cotton deep cut blouses.
Some old cotton underskirts also.I took some basic make up materials and my kamarband and mangalsutra and a hanging imitation earing.I also took my sindoor because I 
wanted to act like a married sexy rundi bai.

I wore my red  panty and bra.Pulled up my old slightly torn cotton underskirt.Wore my green old cotton deep cut blouse and then wrapped the old cotton yellow saree tight around 
my curvy body.I wore green matching glass bangles and wore my mangalsutra and kamarband.I sat in front of the mirror and did my kajal and red lipstick with gloss.I opened my 
long silky hair and combed it nicely with long strokes till it's ends.I tied my long hair to a bun and stuck it with a hair stick to hold the bun.I wore my ornamental ghungroo (anklet).
I also applied red nail polish on my long nails.I put my sindoor on my forehead and made a bindi with the sindoor.

I called Milind and told him that I am leaving for their place.He said ok and asked me to call me once I reach the junction next to his place.I said ok and hung the phone.I took a 
rickshaw from my place and it was an hour's drive to that junction.I paid the rickshawala and got out and called Milind.He said he will be there in 5 minutes.I hung the phone and 
waited for him.It was a very small junction with some shops around.The shopkeepers were staring at me from head to toe.I just felt shy and passed a smile to some shopkeepers.
Milind arrived in 5 minutes on his bike.We met each other and introduced ourselves.He asked me to get on to the bike and I got over the backseat and kept my hands on his 
shoulder.He was little happy when I kept my hands on his shoulder.On the way he applied a couple of jerks and breaks when my huge round firm boobs crashed on his back.I knew 
he did it purposefully.We reached his building and while going up many men stared at me.It was a residential complex with 3 buildings and many inhabitants in it.We reached his 
apartment and he opened the door and asked me to come in.He showed me around the house and it had 3 bedrooms, a kitchen, a big living area with a balcony.He showed me 
my bedroom and asked me to settle down.I kept my bag and went to the bathroom to check myself after the long trip.I looked into the mirror, my hair bun was little lose so I 
pulled out my hair stick and tied my long silky hair properly and stuck it with the hair stick again.I took out my lipstick and applied little darker on my meaty lips.I adjusted my nose 
ring and my mangalsutra and my sindoor.I looked at the mirror and I now looked like a slutty bai.(Rundi Bai)

I went out to the living room where Milind was waiting for me.He asked me to come and sit next to him.I went and sat next to him on the sofa.I landed my heavy big round plump 
gaand on the sofa slowly.I knew he was staring at my big gaand.My glass bangles made some sound as I sat.

Milind : Toh tumhare naam kya hai?

Me : [looking down with shy] Mera naam Suja hai..

I didn't wanted to tell him my real name.

Milind : Bada khoobsurat naam hai. (looking at my sindoor and mangalsutra) . Kya tum shaadi shuda ho Suja ?

Me : Ha saheb.

Milind : Mujhe saheb mat bulao, Sirf Milind karke pukaro.

Me : Theek hai saheb, matlab, Milind.

He just laughed and I also smiled looking down.He said he will give me 500 more which will be 2000 Rupess in total.I agreed to it just shaking my head looking down.Fire was 
burning inside me thinking that I will be used for a month as a bai (maidservant) and my rate is just 2000 Rs for who knows what all to do. I knew I had earned more in the kotha 
that too for just 2 nights.I thought in my mind that I will be used by these 2 men for the whole month for such a cheap rate.I felt like a very cheap road side whore.

SADAK MEIN CHALNEWAALI BAAZAARU RUNDI SHAADI SHUDA AURAT, I was going to become.

He said he will show what all to do and got up.He gave me his hand to me to get up.I also got up and he held me from behind around my waist.I just blushed when he held me by 
my waist and he also noticed it.He held me little more tighter.He walked me towards the kitchen and my payal (anklet) was making sounds as I walked.While walking he asked me 
about my husband.I said he is drunkard and doesn't come home on a regular basis.He asked if he will have any problem with me staying here for a whole month.I said no he won't 
have any problem.He barely comes home.

Listening to it he held me more nearer to him and now the side of my big round boob was touching the side of his chest.I just blushed and left a slight moan.He knew I was enjoying 
his touch and hold.We reached the kitchen and he asked me to check the kitchen and let him know if anything is needed to buy.He left his hold and I walked towards the cabinets 
under the kitchen counter. I bent down showing him a good view of my curvacious big round plumpy gaand.I looked back at him and he was staring at my gaand.He saw me watching 
him so I just blushed and smiled.He knew that I was liking his company.I checked everywhere and got up on a stool to check the cabinets above the kitchen platform.He came and 
stood next to me so that I don't fall down from the stool.His face was right on my big round gaand.He slowly kissed my gaand from over the saree and acted as if it happened 
accidentally.His hands were around my thighs.I got down slowly and he helped me get down.His hands were now around my waist and he was looking right into my eyes.

Me : Kya hua Milind aise kyu dekh rahe ho mujhe aap ? (Looked down blushingly with a light smile.)

Milind : Main dekh raha tha kitni khoobsurat ho tum and tumhare pati kaise itni mast cheez ko akeli chhodkar ghar se bahar rehta hai.

I just blushed on his remark.He again holding me around my waist, tight, walked me to his bedroom.There was a big mirror and he made me stand in front of that mirror.He was 
standing behind me and holding my waist.He looked at me on the mirror and said,"Kitni khoobsurat ho tum Suja.Tumhe main Sujabai bulaunga.Suja tumhara yeh shareer tumhare 
pati theek se rakhte hai kya?" I acted innocent and asked,"Matlab?" He said,"Kya tumhara pati is shareer ka theek se tel maalish karte hai?" I said, " Nahi karte." Milind said,"Toh 
phir main karke du is shareer ka tel maalish?" I just blushed and looked down. He slowly held me tight enough and I could feel his thing getting harder against my plump gaand.

Milind : Suja dekho tumhare yeh bade aamo ko.Kitni khoobsurat aur mote hai. (I just blushed and gave a slight smile.He slowly moved his hands over my boobs and I covered my 
face with my hands, feeling shy.) 

Me : Yeh kya kar rahe ho Milind mujhe sharam aa rahi hai.Chhod do na mujhe.

Milind held me tighter and removed my hands from my face and turned me around facing him.My back was facing the mirror now.He asked me to look behind in the mirror.I looked 
and I could see my back open blouse held with a thin string behind and my long silky thick hair tied to a bun with a hairstick and my big round curvy gaand.His hands were just above 
my gaand and he slowly moved it on my plump big fat gaand and he said,"Dekho tumhare yeh badi moti gol gaand, aisa lagta hai tumhari is moti gaand ko dabate rahu poora din raat."
I blushed and turned back around and my hands were on his chest.He looked at me in my eyes and I was very shy and looked down.He picked me up in his hands and took me 
towards the bed.

KAAMWAALI BAI ( BEING FUCKED WORKING AS A DESI MAID SERVANT ) PART-2

He took me towards the bed and made me sit on the edge of the bed.He said I can ask him whatever I want.If any help or if I want to buy some clothes or anything.He said that 
he will take care of me for one month very nicely.He asked me if it is ok to stay with him whenever he calls me for a month or two, whenever his family is out of town.I said 
yes and he knew I was liking everything and he got a green signal.He held me around my waist and I just looked down closing my eyes with shy.

Milind : Sharmao mat Suja, tumhara yeh sharmana mujhe bohot pasand hai.Tumhari yeh patli kamar aur yeh khoobsurat chehra aur yeh mast badan ne mujhe tumhara deewana 
bana diya hai Suja.Kya main tumhe apne baahon mein le sakta hu?

I looked at his eyes and he was staring at my whole body, I felt shy and just looked down with a smile.He knew I had no problem with his hug.He made me stand up from the bed 
and held me tight around my waist and gave me a tight hug.My boobs crushed by his tight hold against his chest.His hands slowly moved from my waist to on my big round plump 
bums.I patted his chest saying,"Tum bohot natkhat ho."

Milind : Kyu kya hua?

Me : Tum yaha waha sab haath ghuma rahe ho Milind.

Milind : Kyu tumhe pasand nahi aaya Suja?

I just remained silent with a blush.

Milind : Tumhe pata hai tumhara yeh jo pichwada hai, bohot mast hai aur gol hai.

Me : Kya hai yeh pichwada.

He slowly again took his hands on my bums and pressing my bums said,"Yeh hai pichwada."

Milind : Kya tumhe pata hai ise kya kehte hai?

Me : [I acted innocent] Nahi pata.

Milind : Ise GAAND kehte hai.

I just blushed.Milind left the grip and turned me around and again held me around my waist.My big round bums were against his dick.He slowly rubbed his semi erect dick against my 
big round plump bums and slowly moved his hands on my boobs.Suddenly I held his hands and said,"Tum bohot hi natkhat ho."

Milind : Tumhare yeh bade bade gol raseele aam bhi bohot mast hai Suja.Ekdum mast cheez ho tum Suja.Tumhe kha jaane ka mann kar raha hai.

Me : [blushing] Toh phir kha jaao naa mujhe.

Milind held me tight around my waist from behind and kissed my neck.Uffffffffff I left a moan,"Aahhhhhh Milindddd. Mujhe khaa jaoo naaa..." 

Milind : Suja tumhare pati ko koi takleef nahi hogi na, agar main tumhe kha jau toh?

Me : [moaning] mmmmmm Nahi Milind...Meri in bade bade raseele aamo ko daba dabakar chooso aur kha jaooo naaaa......mmmmmmmmm

Milind's hands slowly went from my waist towards my big round boobs and he slowly gave them a press from over my pallu itself.His hands were making me horny by the second.
He was also kissing my neck and licking and biting my ear lobe.I was moaning and my hands were on his hands which were pressing and massaging my big round firm boobs.He 
kissed the back of my neck as my long silky hair was tied to a bun on top of my head with a hairstick.

Milind : Suja, tumhare jaisi itni madak bai is colony mein kisike bhi paas nahi hai.

I just blushed and said,"Milind tum bohot natkhat ho.Kya main sach mein itni madak hu?"

Milind : Ha Suja tumhari jaisi itni madak aurat maine ab tak nahi dekhi.Tumhara yeh kadak aur gol badan, yeh bade bade aam aur tumhari badi moti gol gaand.Bohot hi madak ho tum.

He asked me if he enjoyed the little massage he gave me.I blushed and said yes.

Milind : Suja kya tum aaj raat mere saath so sakti ho mere kamre mein? 

Me : Raat ko ? Par kyu? (I just blushed coz I knew why)

Milind : Is kadak badan ke har ek inch ko choomne ke liye Suja.

I blushed and agreed to it.He asked me if I liked all that he did to me, the massaging and kissing and all.I said yes and he tightened his hold around my boobs and started pushing his 
semi erect dick against my big round plump bums vigourously from over my saree itself.He was humping my big plump meaty GAAND.I turned my face towards him and bit my lips 
out of pleasure and lust.He kissed my lips and slowly pushed his tongue inside my mouth and smooched me for a long while.Suddenly the door bell rang and we seperated from each 
other. Milind went and opened the door.He made me sit on the sofa in the living room.It was his neighbour lady who had come to ask if the bai had arrived.He introduced her to me 
and she said,"Shalu madam ne bola tha ke tu yaha aa gayi hai.Theek se sab kaam karna theek hai?" I said,"Theek hai madam, main sab kaam kar loongi." Milind turned and looking 
at me gave a naughty smile.I just blushed.The lady left and Milind closed the door.He said that Prajesh will come anytime and that he didn't want Prajesh to know that I have already 
come.He said that he will keep me locked in his room and that I can sleep in his room tonight.Only tomorrow after Prajesh comes back from office he will tell Prajesh that I have 
arrived.Milind said that they usually spend time in the living room and don't enter each other's bedroom.And so I will be safe inside Milind's room. Milind took me to his bedroom and 
continued fondling and carressing me for sometime and then again the door bell rang.He said it must be Prajesh and asked me to stay inside the room itself.I said ok and he went out 
locking the bedroom.Outside I heard them talking about me.

Prajesh : Woh Bai aayi kya Milind?

Milind : Nahi yaar woh kal shaam tak aayegi, phone kiya tha mujhe aaj usne.

Prajesh said that he is tired and going out for dinner.Milind said that he will also join, and I heard them leaving the apartment.By 10.00 they came back and I heard Prajesh going into 
his room and Milind unlocking the bedroom door where I was in.He had brought some food for me as well.

Meanwhile when they had gone out for dinner.I went and had a shower in his bedroom.I came out dried my long silky hair and I did little make up, put my kajal, red sindoor, red bindi, 
nose ring, wore my long mangalsutra. I combed my long silky hair nicely and tied it to a bun and stuck my hair stick to it.I wore my regular saree and the torn underskirt and my 
old cotton back open blouse.I wore my glass bangles and my kamarband and was waiting in front of the mirror looking at myself.

I heard Milind unlocking the bedroom door where I was in.I looked the reflection on the mirror and I saw a bag of food in his hands.He turned around and locked the door.I had 
switched off the lights and was sitting in the dark.He went for the switches and the lights went on.He was standing there stunned looking at me sitting in front of of the mirror 
and looking at him through the mirror.He could see my big round plump gaand which was jutting out of the stool as the surface of the stool was smaller than my big round plump 
gaand.He saw the kamarband hanging around my waist just above the circle of my gaand.Then a thin strip of my blouse with my bare back and then my long silky hair tied to a bun 
with a hairstick on top of my head.He then looked in to the mirror and saw my face with the red sindoor on my forehead and a red round bindi made of sindoor as well.Then my big 
round eyes with kajal and then my long nose with my nose ring hanging over my big meaty pouty lips.Lips which were blood red shining because of the red lipstick and gloss.Then 
further down he saw my long hanging mangalsutra and my deep neck blouse exposing my deep cleavage.He came towards me and held me by my waist and made me stand.He held 
me around my waist and held me tight.I left a slight moan,"ahhhhhhhhhh" and because of the jerk my boobs swung up and down.I had worn nothing inside my blouse.He gave a peck 
on my neck from behind and I could feel his thing growing and hitting against my big round plump gaand.My glass bangles also made some clinking sounds as he kept pressing and 
pounding his semi erect thing against my gaand.He kept kissing my neck and his hands slowly moved from my waist on to my big round mangoes.He gave them a slight press from 
over my saree pallu and slowly he pulled my pallu and it slid down from over my shoulder and then over my deep cut blouse exposing my deep cleavage.My pallu fell down and he 
left his hold around me and he took the pallu in his hands and stripped my saree off.He saw my torn cotton underskirt and my deep cut, back open blouse and was staring at me.I 
felt shy, I smiled blushingly and covered my face with my hands.My glass bangles clinked when I covered my face.

Milind : Haath hatao na Suja.Mujhe tumhara khoobsurat chehra dekhna hai.

Me : Nahi, mujhe sharam aa rahi hai.

Milind : Tumhara yeh badan bohot madak hai Suja.Tumhari yeh patli kamar, uspar yeh kamarband, tumhari yeh badi moti gaand and tumhare yeh lambe ghane baal.

I just smiled.He came near me and held my hands and removed it from my face.He took my hands behind and held it over my big round plump gaand with his hands.It was like he 
had handcuffed me with his own hands.My chest arched out and he saw my big round heavy tight boobs waiting to get out my deep cut blouse.The hooks of my blouse were in tension.
He was looking at my face and my big boobs and cleavage.I smiled, blushed and turned my face to my right.His hands were still holding my hands behind, rested over my big gaand.He 
Slowly gave a peck on my cleavage and I left a moan.He then held both my hands in his one hand and brought his other hand to my front and started unhooking my blouse.

Milind : Main tumhari is blouse ko khol raha hu Suja.Mujhe tumhare yeh bade bade aamo ko dekhna hai.Kya main tumhari blouse ko utaar du?

I just blushed and he went on to completely unhook my blouse and my big round boobs sprung out.He was excited to see my boobs and my nipples.My nipples were already erect in 
horniness and lust.His hand again went behind and held my hands tight.He brought his mouth towards my nipples and he sniffed them.Uffffffffff I was so horny and in lust.He moved 
his nose from one nipple to the other and my nipples were erect and tightening up further.He slowly put out his tongue and touched the tip of my nipple with the tip of his tongue.He 
was teasing me and I was growing hornier by every second.He then slowly touched my nipples with his lips and he took them inside and started sucking them.I threw my head back 
and closed my eyes.I was moaning while he sucked and licked my nipples and made it all wet with his saliva.He left my hands and he held the string of my underskirt and pulled it's 
knot off.My underskirt was untied and he slowly let it fall down on the floor.I wasn't wearing anything under my skirt and now I was completely nude.He took my blouse as well.

I was standing nude in front Milind only wearing my long hanging mangalsutre, my kamarband, my nose ring, my hanging earing, my anklet, glass bangles with my long silky hair 
tied to a bun with a hair stick.

He walked around me taking a look at my structure and my big round curvy gaand.He just ran his hands over the meaty bums and came to my front.He dropped his pants and I 
could see his semi erect thing hanging.He removed his shirt as well.He had a pretty good body.And his dick was also nice and thick.I just wanted to get down on my knees and 
start sucking and playing with it.I looked down at it and my lips parted from each other and a deep breath slipped from my mouth.Milind noticed my lips and he heard my moan.
He asked me if I wanted to touch it.

Milind : Kya tumhe mera lund pasand aaya Suja?

I just blushed and nodded my head.He held my shoulders and made me kneel down.I knew what he wanted me to do.I slowly bent down and sat on my knees and he kept his 
hand on my head over my bun.

Milind : Pakad lo Suja mere lund ko, aur jo karna hai kar lo uske saath.Choomo chooso hilao kuch bhi kar lo.

I held it in my hands and he saw me submitting to him and slowly his dick started growing.I held it in my palm.It was semi erect so I could hold it completely.I started stroking it 
slowly looking at him.I looked at him in a very slutty way.

Milind : Ufffffff Suja tumhara chehra kitna madak aur rundi jaisa hai.Is laal honthon se mere lund ko chooso Sujaaaaa aahhhhhh.......

I opened my red wet mouth and put my wet tongue out.I held his dick and placed it on my tongue and took it inside my mouth and started sucking it hard and moving my head 
to and fro.After a little jerks with my mouth on his dick he took out my hair stick and my long silky hair cascaded down and he became more hard seeing my long hair open and 
fall down.He took my hair in his hands and held it in his palm.Now he started fucking my mouth properly.And he was very horny looking at my long hair.After sometime sucking 
him, he made me stand and threw me on the bed.He pulled me by my legs towards the edge of the bed and sat down on the floor by the bed.He spread my legs and put his 
tongue on my clit and started licking it.He took it in his mouth and sucked.I was in heaven.I was moaning holding his head in my hands.He licked me for a long time.He said 
he liked licking chuts.I was moaning and was very horny.

He got up and made me get up.He turned me around and said,"Suja ghodi ban jaa meri." I turned around and stood by the edge of the bed.He was standing and from behind he 
held my kamarband and parted my gaand cheeks.He spat inside and slowly pushed his dick inside my wet slutty pussy.He pushed it deep inside and started moving to and fro.He 
then started pushing in and out in motion.His thighs were hitting my plump gaand and my bangles also were clinking.My boobs were also moving to and fro and up and down.He 
left the hold on my kamarband and asked me to throw my hair behind.I held my hair and threw it behind with my head moving backwards.He held the hair and started riding me 
like a horse.

Milind : Ufffffff Suja kitni chudakkad hai tu.Tere yeh lambe ghane baalo ko pakadkar chodne mein bada mazaaa aa raha hai ....ahhhhhhhhhh

I was moaning when he kept fucking me in and out.He held my hair with one hand and my kamarband with the other hand.He kept pulling me towards him and then bang his 
dick against me, deep inside my wet slutty cunt.

Milind : Sujaaaaa ahhhhhhh tu meri rakheyl banogi ?

Me : Haaaa Milind aur zor zor se chodo mujhe, main tumhari rakheyl aur raand bhi banungi.Poore mahine mujhe aise hi chodte rahooo naaaaa mmmmm unnnngggghhhhh

Milind was horny listening to me and he increased his speed and got very vigourous.He got ready to cum after a while so he turned me around holding my long silky hair and 
asked me,"Kya tum mera ras apne chehre par logi meri rundi Suja?" I said,"Ha loongi na Milind, meri is rundi chehre par poora pichkari mar do.Apni rundi ko apne ras se nehla do."

Milind sprayed his cum on my face, holding my long silky hair and then pushed his dick inside my mouth.I licked his dick clean and then he left me.Then we just lay down on the bed 
and  he kept fondling and caressing me that entire night.We fucked again that night.

Next day Milind got up and asked me to stay in the room till Prajesh leaves and gave me the keys of his room to unlock and come out.Milind left and said that he'll take half day and 
then come and fuck me again.I just blushed and agreed to him.Milind left and after sometime I also heard Prajesh leaving.I unlocked the door and came out.I did some cleaning 
cooking work and by noon Milind came back.I had taken a shower by then and got ready for him to fuck me.He came and fucked me till evening and then we had lunch.Evening 
when Prajesh came, Milind introduced me to him.Prajesh was tall and handsome than Milind.My slutty chut was flushed when I saw him.I just wanted to see how big his dick was.
When Milind went inside Prajesh checked me out from head to toe and complimented me saying,"Tum bohot khoobsurat ho." I just blushed and said,"Thank you." He said he'll 
take me to the market to show the place and all.I said ok and Milind came from inside his room.Prajesh told Milind,"Milind main Suja ko baazaar mein le ja raha hu.Aur apna dukaan 
bhi dikhakar laata hu Suja ko." Milind wasn't very happy with the idea but since he was tired he reluctantly agreed and told Prajesh that he is going to sleep. I went inside my room 
and got ready wearing a saree and a revealing blouse.I combed my hair and tied it to a ponytail.Prajesh was excited to see me that attire.Milind had already gone to sleep in his 
room.

Prajesh and I left the apartment and went down.He had a bike and asked me to get on the backseat.I hopped on it and kept my hands on his shoulder sitting on one side.He 
started the bike and we left.Inside the complex compound many men stared at me and I just blushed and passed a smile to everyone.My big round plump gaand was protruding 
out of the bike seat.And I knew the men were staring at my gaand and my long silky hair which I had brought to my front because of which my bare back was completly visible 
with my kamarband.We left the compound and reached the vegetable market.We took a round inside the market and everyone was staring at me and my body.Prajesh knew that 
I was enjoying the attention because when the vegetable vendors were speaking and flirting with me, I was responding and flirting back.Prajesh held my hand and it sent a sexual 
shock with lust inside my body.We met a guy who I think was Prajesh's some office client or someone.He started talking to Prajesh and told Prajesh that he has a very beautiful 
wife.I just blushed and Prajesh didn't know what to say.He shook hands with me and pressed my hands in a very erotic way.Prajesh saw that I enjoyed that.He left and we started 
walking around and then Prajesh took me to a provision store.He introduced me to the owner and told him that now Suja will come to buy the provisions.He looked at me from 
head to toe and gave me a naughty smile.I smiled back and blushed.Prajesh noticed that and he knew that I liked men's attraction.Prajesh and I left the market and back on the bike.
Prajesh said,"Suja, kya hum dinner bahar kar le aaj raat?" I agreed to it and we started driving towards the hotel.He asked me to remove my hands from his shoulder and keep it 
around his waist.I kept my hands around his waist and he applied brake.My boobs went and crashed on his back and he said sorry.I said it's ok. After a while he slowly kept his hands 
on mine and moved my hands on his crotch.He didn't say anything.I also didn't say anything.In between when he braked I held his thing tight.I could feel that it was growing with 
every jerk.

We reached the complex compound and the men were again staring at me and I just smiled at them and blushed.Prajesh noticed me smiling at the men through the mirror.
With every jerk from the bike my big round plump gaand would bounce up and it lifts up and bounce back on the seat.Men were also looking at my boobs bouncing.Prajesh 
purposely drove through the potholes so that the men in the society can have a good view of my bouncing gaand and ripe mangoes.

KAAMWAALI BAI ( BEING FUCKED WORKING AS A DESI MAID SERVANT ) PART-3

Prajesh purposely took 2 rounds around the complex keeping me on his back seat.He drove towards a group of men who were staring at me.They were the people from his 
society.When we reached there I got off the bike and he also got up.He took me towards the men and introduced me saying,"Yeh meri nayi bai hai." They looked at me from 
head to toe.They were 4 men and I felt shy when they stared at me.Prajesh asked me to go up.I turned around and I knew they were watching my big round swaying ass.I 
overheard them saying,"Kya maal bai laya hai yaar tune Prajesh." The other one said,"Ha yaar, mere bhi ghar bhej isko ek din.Kaam karvana hai issase." The other said,"Ha 
saali ekdum maal hai." I turned around gave a smile and left.It was around 9.00 in the evening.I reached home and Prajesh also followed.Milind was sleeping as his door was 
closed.I asked Prajesh what he wants to eat for dinner.He said chapati and sabji will do.So I went into the kitchen while Prajesh went to freshen up.

I took some flour and a vessel to make chapati.I took the flour and started making the dough.In a while Prajesh came into the kitchen and slowly held me by my waist.I 
shook for a minute.He put his hands inside my pallu and held my by my waist.I could feel his hands on my navel area and he kissed my back.My hand was covered with the 
dough.He left my waist and held my hands and started kneading the dough while kissing my neck and back.

Me : Kya kar rahe ho Prajeshhhh ahhhhhh

Prajesh : Kyu tumhe pasand nahi jo main kar raha hu?

Me : Mmmmmmm aisi baat nahi hai Prajeshhhhhh ahhhhh

Prajesh : Kya tumhare pati is moti aur gol shareer ko theek se dabate nahi?

Me : Theek se nahi dabate hai woh Prajeshhh ahhhh...

I could feel him rubbing his semi erect dick against my big plump meaty round gaand.

Prajesh : Ufffff Suja kya moti, naram aur bhari hui gaand hai tumhari.Ise bhi tumhare pati dabate nahi hai?

Me : Nahi Prajeshhhh ahhhh , (Pushing my gaand against his dick) 

Prajesh : Phir is madak shareer ka khayal kaun rakhta hai Sujaaaa ahhhhh....

Me : Baaju mein hamare do padosi hai..Woh dono ghar aate hai jab mere pati bahar jaate hai...

Prajesh : Uffffff toh tum ek madak chudakkad aurat ho na Sujaa.....Chalo aaj raat, mere kamre mein bitate hai...

I just blushed and he understood even I was ready to be fucked by him.He took me towards the sink and we washed our hands which he did very erotically.

Prajesh : Chale Suja mere kamre mein?

Me : [ I just blushed ] Par agar Milind ko pata chala toh?

Prajesh :  Kya pata chalega usko ?

Me : [ Blushing ] Ke main tumhare kamre mein raat bhar thi..

Prajesh : Toh phir hum dono tumhare kamre mein chalte hai.Use nahi pata chalna chahiye ke maine tumhe pattaya hai.

I blushed and agreed to it.He walked me towards my room.We got in and he closed the door behind me and switched on a table lamp.He made me sit on the table and big round 
plump gaand slowly landed on the table top.His hands were around my waist and he planted his lips on mine.He rolled his tongue with mine as his hands were playing with my boobs 
from over my deep cut blouse.His hands went on to my knot behind and he untied the knot of my deep back blouse from behind and dropped my pallu.My deep meaty fleshy cleavage 
was naked when my pallu dropped down.He took out the blouse from my hands and threw it on the floor.My big round mangoes were now naked and he saw my erect and hard 
nipples waiting for some service.He held my nipples in between his fingers and twisted them slightly.I moaned,"Ahhhhhhh" in pleasure and slight pain.He spat on my nipples and 
twisted and pinched them more.He then slowly brought his mouth towards my nipples and started sucking on them.I had held his head against my boobs and his hands were behind 
kneading my big round gaand.

Prajesh : Suja kal se tum blouse ke andar kuch nahi pehenna.Nangi hi rakhna khudko.Main beech beech mein aakar tumhare in badi badi aamo ko choosna chahta hu.

Me : [moaning] ahhhhhhhhh Prajesh theekkk haiii ahhhhhhh  Main toh kal se nangi hi ghoomungi ghar mein, jab tum office se lautoge.Tum mere poore badan ko chooskar kha jao...

Prajesh : Oh Suja tu ek pakki rundi hai.Tu meri rakhel banegi ?

Me : Ahhhhhhhh Uuuiiimaaaaaa Prajesh mmmmm Main tumhari rakhel aur raand bhi banungi...Tum bas mujhe poora din chodte rahoooo naaaaaaa unnnggghhhhhhhh...

Prajesh made me stand and unwrapped my saree and I was nude in front of him.He removed my unders and my underskirt.He kept kissing my lips and sucking my boobs and 
kneading my big round moti gaand.He made me sit in between his legs and asked me to suck his dick.

Prajesh : Suja le mera lund choos abhi...Main apni rundi Suja ka mu ko chodna chahta hu...

I blushed and knelt in between his legs and opened my mouth wide.I took his dick in my hands and placed it on my wet tongue and pushed it through my red lipstick lips.He pushed 
his dick inside my mouth and started sucking and licking and stroking it with my mouth and red lips.After a while he took me up and threw me on the bed.He widened my legs and 
pushed his dick inside.He started stroking me in and out wildly and slapping my boobs.He then turned me around and made me stand like a dog.

Prajesh : Meri rundi kutiya Suja....Tere lambe ghane baalo ko main khol raha hu.

Saying that he pulled my hairstick and my long  hair opened and he held them in his hands.I was being used like a horse.He rode me in and out of my wet slutty cunt holding my 
long silky hair.

Prajesh : Kya chudakkad maal hai tu Suja meri rundi.Teri gol moti matke jaisi gaand ko thappad maar maarkar chodna chahiye...

He slapped my big round gaand.He turned me around and made me sit by the edge of the bed.He held my long hanging mangalsutra and started fucking my mouth.My long hair 
was going front and back with every stroke he made inside my mouth.After a while he came in my mouth and I licked every drop of his cum from his big hard lund.

That night he fucked me 4 times and came all over my body and my hair.Early morning at 5 he went back to his room as Milind would wake up and look for him.I took a good 
bath and got ready for cooking and cleaning.

Prajesh left for office by 7.00. Milind wanted to fuck me so he called his office and said he will be coming late by noon to office.He fucked me till noon and left for office.Prajesh 
called me and said he will come back early from office by 4.00.I knew he wanted to fuck me before Milind comes home.So by 3.30 I went to shower again, combed my long silky 
hair, did  little make-up and just wore my mangalsutra, kamarband, long earing, nose ring, sindoor and a bindi made of sindoor.I waited for Prajesh sitting nude in the living room.
When he came he fucked me till Milind rang the bell in the evening.I was getting fucked by both the men on shift basis.They both didn't know that the other was also fucking me.

One day when they both were at work I went to the market.
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
My stories since school days - by sexychaitrali - 13-01-2019, 01:54 PM
RE: My stories since school days - by ronylol - 13-01-2019, 02:03 PM
RE: My stories since school days - by shruti23 - 13-01-2019, 06:08 PM
RE: My stories since school days - by nand - 14-01-2019, 03:35 PM
RE: My stories since school days - by Champa - 17-01-2019, 03:48 AM
RE: My stories since school days - by Blueteacher - 14-01-2019, 11:56 PM
RE: My stories since school days - by Champa - 27-01-2019, 01:59 AM
RE: My stories since school days - by nand - 07-02-2019, 01:27 AM
RE: My stories since school days - by HiEveryone - 02-03-2019, 12:10 PM
RE: My stories since school days - by Addking - 11-04-2019, 04:16 PM