Incest adventures in incest---- BY COTRRAJA
Sent for kori and when she came informed her that there is a change of plans and i will take her when i come back this weekend. She said ok sir and left. Then sesha arrived with the food, i asked him to cut the plantain leaf and give me, by then some other labourer lady was passing by, i told sesha to go home along with shambu. I asked he lady to serve me food. She without hesitatingly served me food. She looked more matured in her approach in serving and also her clothing and behaviour. I was impressed with her mannerisms. Took 100rs note and gave it to her and said get some choclates to her children. She refused and said, it is her duty to serve me when i call. I told her you are not like others, there is something different in you. What is your name? She said latshmi, i corrected lakshmi, she said no it is latshmi as everyone calls her. I asked her were you also taken by old periyavaar? she said whom has he left in labourer women. I said sorry to her and there was no sexual mood towards her. I asked her to get her husband, she left and got her husband and assumed that i will ask for her tonight.

My intention was not sexual towards her, gave one left over bottle to her husband and told him to sit along as i was feeling alone now. He took his bottle near the tap and opened and drank a little and then drank water. I called him near and said, drink at home. He was almost ready to send his wife along now. I told him to sit quiet for sometime. I called latshmi and asked her how long have you been working in the farms? She said as long as she can remember. I enquired her about some crops and rice varities and she had full knowledge about all the crops. I then told her, i have got tomato seeds good quality, she asked if it was branded? i said no, she wanted to have a look at the seeds, i took her to the room, kanti was waiting there for old hag, took latshmi's husband also along, showed latshmi the seeds. She said they are good seeds but it won't last till next year.

I told her it is for this sowing now. She was taken aback and said, in rainy season tomatoes will not give good yield or will be washed away in torrential rains. I told her i know about it, but can we do some water draining in the fields in case of rain and also if need be we can build some plastic wall about 5-6 feet high so that winds immediately will not hurt the plants. She said sir, it is better if we use the first method of draining water and also find a good storage as and when tomatos become big, we will need good shelter for it. I agreed and told her to take charge for making sure in case of heavy rains water is drained completely. She agreed, and when she wanted to leave, i asked her nothing for me. She smiled and said anytime for you sir and wanted to go inside again. I told her latshmi not now, just was making joke thats all, you can leave, but be sure to come first thing in the morning along with couple of labourers. She wished me well and left.

I called divya and spoke for a couple of minutes and informed her that i will come tomorrow, called dad and he said, he and fil have arranged 8 lacs cash and for the rest 4 to be given to fil's elder brother and registration expenses they have spoked to bank manager who has assured of priority approval. I thanked dad and said, loan we will see later dad. I will come tomorrow and we can workout something. Was still in the farm near the house and kanti was also inside ready. Saw divya's periyappa coming towards the room, he didn't mind me sitting there and went inside directly with kanti waiting for him. I knocked the door and he came out. I said do you have a few minutes and also she will be here all night so no need to hurry. Everyone had been sent off as i didn't want anyone to know that i am with kanti's daughter. There was no one in the fields, he saw that and came and sat next to me under the tree. Kanti was peeping from the doorside. I told him i am sorry for the events unfolded, i never envisioned that i will buy lands and be a landlord.
 horseride  Cheeta    
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: adventures in incest---- BY COTRRAJA - by sarit11 - 26-08-2019, 04:36 AM