Incest adventures in incest---- BY COTRRAJA
The other two ladies also came now near me and said, sir we are ready for night, i gave 2 whiskey bottles to them and said, give it to your husbands and be in room ready. Once the husband was finished with his wife, i asked her to also join the house. Then changed my mind and told her go home. She was shocked for a minute and asked why sir, i said, i got other plans for today as i saw divya's periyamma walking towards me with roopa's mother. I knew that roopa's mother would not miss a world if she got me alone. I called sesha and told him to fetch food for me from priest's home. He left. Then roopa's mom and roopa's periyamma came near me and sat next to me. Roopa's mom then started saying hi and stuff. I was least interested in talking as two holes were ready in room and i had to leave next day. I told her to come to the point straight. Roopa's mom held her sisters hand and said, you have taken away everything from them, in one day they are not having even servants to clean the house and you should also understand the suffering of women.

I looked surprised and said, your husband only wanted me to buy his land aunty, i had no intention of hurting him or your family. roopa's mom's sister opened up and said, she knows that kanti's is her husband's keep and she has a daughter from him, and loves her very much and when you snatched his love, he got wild and gave up the land an servants. I asked her what do you want me to do now? She cried and said give my husband kanti and some land otherwise even i don't know what he will do to himself. I said who am i to give, if kanti wants to be with you people, then why should i obect. She started crying and said, she came to know that last night kanti spent the whole night with me. I said aunty that is none of your stuff and i am not here to listen to your bullshit and got up to leave. Roopa's mom held my hand and said, please only you can help, she is ready to do anything for her husband and also getting some help in chores. So i asked her why should i do, even if i want to sleep with her, i have better holes now than old lady.

Roopa's mom then said, we are ready to serve you tonight and we promise my daughter's virginity also. I said what rubbish, roopa's mom then burst the bomb about our relationship in front of her sister, she said, we have both enjoyed each other, my sister's husband doesn't even give her a poke forget pleasure, now please for old time sake take us today and i will keep my end of promise shortly. The old lady literally fell at my feet now. I told them, i am leaving tomorrow and we have only the night, how will i manage. So they said, we will send my sister's husband to your place and you send kanti there and tell her to keep him there till morning.
We will get all night for ourselves then. I called shambu to get kanti. He left and was back in 10 minutes with kanti and her daughter. I called kanti aside with roopa's mom and her sister and told her go to my room first, there are 2 ladies, ask them to go home. I will send old periyavaar there and you have to keep him there all night. Do whatever it takes. She said do what, remove dress and have sex.

Roopa's mom's sister was ashamed now, but i gave one slap to kanti and told her to be in her limits. I held kanti's daughter's hand and placed in roopa's sister's hands and said get her ready for the night, i don't want old holes, i have the better one now and also looked at roopa's mom and said get your daughter this weekend as i will be back. I told kanti to inform her husband that she is going to my house and her daughter to roopa's sister's house. Kanti left leaving her daughter with us. I then asked all of them to sit down an sent kanti's daughter to fetch some water. Turned towards them and said, she is the daughter of old periyavaar. They both were shocked, i told them, put her a bridal dress and send her to my room tonight, i will join later. They both said, she has still not had her first periods, i said that is not your problem and also, she is no more virgin so do it. And make sure she is treated like queen. They both bent their heads and left with shame. I called roopa's mom to stop and in the middle of the road, when no one was visible, put my hands suddenly inside her blouse and kissed her and said, you still taste the same dear, now go get her ready like a bride.
 horseride  Cheeta    
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: adventures in incest---- BY COTRRAJA - by sarit11 - 26-08-2019, 04:32 AM