Incest adventures in incest---- BY COTRRAJA
Her beauty was mesmarising and i liplocked her and increased the speed of reddy, with every thought of the bud body, i increased pressure of reddy and she released 3rd time for the day and started panting, i was not satisfied with her body and kept going, she felt tired and was unable to stand, so lifted her leg and held it in my hands and then increased the pressure on her pussy hole. After banging hard for about 15 minutes, reddy was ready to unload again. This time without any hesitation i unloaded in her pussy and then put her on the stool and sat back on mine. The ladies then cleaned me again from head to toe. All the ladies were astonished with the strength of reddy. Finally all of us dressed up and kanti wanted to leave with her daughter. I caught hold of one hand of daughter and pulled her on me and then gave her diary milk choclates. She was very happy about the choclates. I then told kanti, take rest today as i have these 3 ladies to take care of me.

All the 3 ladies now said not in the night, so i told them, now i am tired and also since i have to grow multiple crops, someone has to lead the way, if not you ladies, then i will choose someone who will come otherwise i always have kanti and she will lead you in future just like kori. All the 3 ladies said they will try and come. It was already 3 in the noon now. Called kanti and her daughter, called one goon looking guy and asked his name, he said shambu. I said shambu from today, whenever they are not with me, you will be her body guard showing kanti's daughter, and if anyone even touches her beat the shit out of them. Kanti looked in surprise, so i said, i know she is the daughter of old guy, her daughter's face resembles him and i want to know him that i am screwing her around. but if someone asks you then point towards the old bag. Kanti understood and left. Shambu dropped them home and then came back. I called the other guy who was sitting under the tree and asked his name, he said sesha. I asked both shambu and sesha about bus to nearest city, they said in another 15 minutes it will come and it is only 15 minutes drive. We caught the bus and alighted in the small town. I was dead hungry, so ate in the available hotel.

Finally went to the fertiliser and seeds shop and enquired about it. Took sometime off and went to market to find out the cheapest veggie avaiable, for now it was tomato, went back to seeds shop and took good quality tomato seeds for 10k and went to nursery to get fence plants. We took some plants and we came back to village. All the labourers were astonished that i wanted to plant tomato when the prices are already low. I told them just do the work thats all. Went to temple in the evening and was enjoying the weather when suddenly the priest calls home for dinner, i politely refuse and say sometime later but will not mind him sending dinner. He was happy to know about it. Then it started, he said temple main donors were old periyavaar, and now i should take care of it and stuff. I said, i need to discuss this in family and let you know. But still kept 2 100rs notes in his hand. He was very happy seeing the money and folded it in his dhoti. Kori came with the washed clothes and said it still needs drying, i said put it in the room. She stood for a minute looking at me, i said no its ok, you go home, if i need you then i will send a word.

She left the place. After about 10 minutes 1 guy came and folded his hands and asked me sir you asked for my wife in the night? i told him not night, ask her to come now. He wanted to say something but a bottle of cheap whiskey i had got did the trick and one of the morning lady came immediately. Her husband was still standing with whiskey and staring, i didn't even bother and pushed her blouse open and lifted her saree till her hips. With her husband just a little away, she was scared for a minute, i asked him to come near and pulled the whiskey bottle from his hand, he understood and turned around, but i got another idea and called him nearer and told him to screw his wife in front of me, or give the bottle back. Since everyone knew the periyavaar has the right ot them, he felt shy, but i showed him, she is already nude now without clothes, go on. He immediately pulled his chaddi down and mounted her, i watched her helplessness as passerby's also started staring at her nude body now, all were my labourers so no one bothered.
 horseride  Cheeta    
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: adventures in incest---- BY COTRRAJA - by sarit11 - 26-08-2019, 04:32 AM