Incest adventures in incest---- BY COTRRAJA
I kept reddy on her bum hole and gave a slight push, he slipped the first and the second time. Held reddy with one hand and held her hips with the other and again placed reddy on her bum hole and gave a push. Reddy went inside by an inch, the inner skin was stopping reddy to move inside, kanti's daughter's eyes were flowing like niagra falls. Still she held her hands tightly to the bed and kept quiet. I adjusted again without removing reddy and gave another push and 1/3rd of reddy went inside her bum hole. let a minute for her bum hole to get adjusted to reddy's intrusion, and then slowly moved inside inch by inch till reddy was buried completely. She still had tears in her eyes. Took her hand and placed near her bum hole and said look, you have taken it completely here also. Her pain subsidised within a minute and she was very happy with her achievement.

I slowly started moving in reddy inside her bum hole and after about 10 minutes, increased the speed, kanti's daughter had another orgasm for the day. I let her lay down and removed reddy from her bum hole. By then kori also came to the room and knocked. The lady in dress opened and let kori inside. I held another lady and put her down on the cot, her pussy was wet and lots of hairs covered them. Held reddy in one hand and guided into her pussy, reddy moved almost 3/4th and stopped. The lady said, sir, that is the maximum i have taken, i slowly moved reddy inch by inch and adusted reddy's tip against her womb. She moaned loudly. Increased the speed and kept banging her even after her orgasm, reddy was now ready to unload and the pressure built in the balls. I increased the pressure and finally cummed along with the lady. She was satisfied completely with 2 orgasms and me with the holes.

Finally i lay on the cot and the ladies sat on the floor. After about 15 mins or so i informed the ladies to ready the water for bath, both for me and kanti's daughter. 2 ladies left to ready the water. I called kori and told her to pack her bags and she is coming to work in my house in city. She felt sad for a minute to leave her mom. I assured her that her mom will be taken care of by none other than kanti. Turned towards kanti and told her take care of her mom, kanti was hesistant for a minute and i said otherwise i will tell everyone what i told you earlier. Kanti promised kori that she will take care of her mom. Kanti asked when she has to be ready, i said tomorrow afternoon. I held kanti's daughter's hand and took her to bathroom. There was only one stool to sit and i sat on it, remembered the other one in the corner of the hall, asked the lady who i fucked to get it for kanti's daughter.

She got it and kanti's daughter sat on it. Ladies started pouring water on me, i told them to bathe kanti's daughter also. Then 2 ladies took over kanti's daughter and kanti along with one more bathed me, they applied shampoo to my head and kanti's daughter's head, rinsed it and then again washed our heads with water. They slowly moved the soap all over our bodies and when they touched reddy, he started stirring again, i took the mug and applied water and cleaned reddy and pulled one lady and pushed her on reddy, once he was ready, i pushed the stool near the wall and pulled the lady on my lap. As soon as she sat on my lap, held reddy and guided into her hole, Looked at other lady and asked why she stopped watering the body. She continued bathing us with water and the lady on my lap started moving her hips and banging reddy, after about 10 minutes, she released her juices and felt tired. I removed myself from stool and stood up. Held kanti's daughter's legs and placed one on stool and the other on floor. Held reddy in hand and moved into her newly opened hole.
 horseride  Cheeta    
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: adventures in incest---- BY COTRRAJA - by sarit11 - 26-08-2019, 04:31 AM