Incest adventures in incest---- BY COTRRAJA
She started crying saying that she pissed on my hands and she couldn't control it. I wiped my hands and told her you will be punished for doing so, she straightened her hand thinking i am going to cane her like in school. But i didn't hit her instead now lifted her in my hands and i sat on stool and kept reddy on her pussy, started massaging her pussy lips and mound by holding reddy in one hand. She couldn't understand what was happening but was enjoying the sensations again. I asked her how is it? She replied she is getting some sensations in her body and she is feeling her body has become light and is floating in air. I looked at kanti and other ladies, they all just nodded their heads. I lifted kanti's daughter and made her sleep on bed. She was confused and asked why? i said you will know and then again started working on her boobs and moving reddy on her pussy lips.

With reddy touching her pussy lips and mound, kanti's daughter's was nearing the orgasm for the second time, i could sense the buildup in her body, stopped from her boobs and told her, it is going to pain a little and then it will be alright, she looked at others and her mom stood assuringly and added that first time it pains for everyone dear, but don't worry, from second time you will enjoy the feeling more like what you are getting now. Kanti's daughter was convinced and i parted her pussy lips a little and kept reddy on it. Rotated reddy holding in my hand and when was sure the opening was showing a little, gave a good hard push and reddy's bulb just entered her pussy. It was her first penetration and kanti's daughter shouted with pain.

But her mother was cooling her from her side and i slowly moved reddy till her hymen, once her hymen touched reddy, i took some time to cuddle her boobs and kiss her lips. When her cries had subsidised, i started moving half of reddy slowly and inch by inch, when her pussy had got adusted to reddy's penetration, moved my lips on her's and gave a good push and her hymen was torn, still didn't stop and kept moving reddy slowly and slowy till he was touching her womb and buried to the hilt. Kanti's daughter's eyes were flowing like river and she had hit the cot n number of times, but not a sound left the room as my mouth was fixated on hers. I lay on her for sometime and when she regained her composure she wanted to push me away. Her mother held her hand and said rough part is over dear and now enjoy. I started slowly moving reddy in and out and once her pussy had got adjusted, increased the speed and now kanti's daughter was moaning loudly. I pumped her till she reached her climax and lay like log. After 5 minutes i removed reddy. Kanti's daughter looked questioningly, i said how was it? she replied, sir it was paining like hell the first 15 minutes and later after you started moving it was good, i felt like i was in heaven. I told one lady to get dressed and get some tender coconuts for all. She did so and all of us had the tender coconut water.

After having coconut water i looked at kanti's daughter she again lay on bed inviting me, i moved on top of her and placed reddy on her pussy lips and gave a small push, it went inside smoothly, moved reddy a couple of times and asked her how is it? she said awesome and wanted some more. I said, there is another hole to be opened and it will also pain like this for the first time, but if you adjust a little there will be no pain later and we can enjoy. She was all game for the show now. The ladies were confused as to what other hole as none of them were experienced with bum games. I lifted myself and asked her to turn upside down. Then held her hips and lifted them and made her doggy style. Looked at kanti and asked her to get the left over soap water, she did accordingly. Then i dipped a finger inside the soad water and massaged the bum hole, again dipped the finger in soap water and stopped, instead coated reddy heavily and massaged the bum hole and asked her are you ready, told her it will pain more but later good pleasure too. She just nodded her head.
 horseride  Cheeta    
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: adventures in incest---- BY COTRRAJA - by sarit11 - 26-08-2019, 04:30 AM