Incest adventures in incest---- BY COTRRAJA
Meanwhile kori was accompanied by the first lady, i asked kori to sit, she sat down. I told her kori from now on whenever i am in village, you will clean the house and vessels and keep the house tidy and clean. Stop going to fields and from today you are incharge of the house and if you mutter anything to anyone then i will personally ensure your destruction. Kori couldn't believe what had been told. She will be incharge of keeping the house clean. I then removed the jeans and one lady held it to ground, removed the tee and gave it to kori and asked her to get it cleaned. Then asked her to stay back for sometime and help these ladies here. Kori stood still and then kept the clothes on a corner stool and stood. I told her to lock the door. Kori did accordingly. I stood up and asked one of the ladies to remove my jockey. Kori was shocked for a movememnt. Then i asked kori to come near and held her hand and put it on reddy. With her tender touches, reddy started stirring. Then told the ladies to remove their dress.

All did accordingly, i looked at kori, she was startled for a minute, i asked her sternly to remove the dress and she also joined the nude club. I asked for a stool and sat on it. Asked one women each to hold my hands on their shoulders and apply oil and massage. I asked the third one to apply oil to other parts of my body. All took up their tasks enthusiastically. Kori was the only one who was standing. So i asked her, now for kori, please come near dear and when she came near, asked her to sit down. Then called her nearer and pushed reddy on her lips. She didn't know what to do, one lady asked me sir, shall i show her? i agreed and that lady left my hand and then put her mouth on reddy and sucked him, held him in one hand and licked reddy from top to bottom and vice versa. After 5 minutes of kori sucking, told her kori from now on only you will massage him with oil till you get married. All the women felt jealous, so told them, they will get their chance but not today. Put a finger inside kori's pussy walls and found it wet enough.

Asked the women to stop and asked kori to lie down on the cot, with 3 women watching, kori was feeling shy to lie down on the cot. Kori lie on the cot and i spread her legs a little, kept reddy on her pussy and gave a slight push, he went inside by about an inch. Then one of the ladies opened their mouth to say kori is a virgin and if you take her then you cannot touch another woman for a year or till kori gets married. I turned towards them and asked who is going to tell, kori said not me, then the 3 ladies had no choice but to agree that even they will not let out the deeds of their master. Turned towards kori and gave another push and could feel her hymen. Kept my mouth on hers and hands working on boobs, lifted my hips a little and gave another good push and tore kori's seal. With experience comes knowledge and kori's mouth was firmly in my mouth and not a single sound came out of it. I lie on top of her for some time and then gave another push and reddy was buried to the hilt in kori's hole. Kori's eyes had tears, but with some time and small movements from reddy, she was back to pleasure, and i increased reddy's speed and kori had her first orgasm loosing virginity.

I didn't feel like leaving kori there but then the ladies asked to stop and they want to finish the massage and bath. I got up and kori was like that only for sometime. I aksed one of the ladies to clean kori and help her get up. 2 ladies helped kori on her feet and also made her wear the dress, then kori took my clothes and went near the door. I called kori and told her to get someone to wash the clothes and you supervise and also go to temple priest's house and get dothi set for me. She opened the door and left. I lie down on the cot and asked the ladies to hold their boobs and start massaging my body with them. They didn't understand. I called one closer and put her hands on her boobs, then pulled her closer to my body and rubbed her nipples and boobs over my body.

All of them understood and held their boobs and started moving their nipples on my body, each took turn to massage reddy also. Their boob pressure on my body was healing. I turned upside down and asked them to continue and they massaged my back till legs with only their boobs. They were turned on but i was not letting them come any closer to reddy. I told them to stop and bath me. just then there was a knock on the door, i asked one of them to dress up and check who was it? One lady dressed hurriedly and opened the door, the guy had gone out had got choclate and also asked if kanti and her daughter should be allowed as they wanted to see me. I told the lady to say ok and asked her to get kanti and her daughter inside, she did accordingly.
 horseride  Cheeta    
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: adventures in incest---- BY COTRRAJA - by sarit11 - 26-08-2019, 04:21 AM