Incest adventures in incest---- BY COTRRAJA
After seeing off the old guy, went near kutiya and asked who informed the old man. Finally it was zeroed in on kanti's husband only. Had to punish him but still no option to sack these guys as they were all like family to eachother and me also. The two guys asked sir what should we do. I asked them to again pledge their alligience to me on god and they did accordingly. I told them from now on they will not work in the fields but under me directly. They will do whatever i tell them to do without questioning. They both were very happy as they didn't like to work in fields. I used a harsh tone and in front of everyone told them if ever i find they opened their mouth about what i do then they will be banished from their people and thrown out of village. Getting thrown out of village and families is a big thing for them. They assured me that from now on their mouth is sealed and they will do whatever i tell them to do without questioning. After the reassurance i called kanti's husband and gave a stern warning to him saying if i come to know again that you opened your mouth to that old bastard, then signalling to the two guys said cut him to pieces and burn his body. They both showed their sickle to him as warning. He understood that i am no nonsense guy and left to work in the fields.

The guy who had gone to get shampoo had returned, told him to go work in the fields. The three ladies were waiting with eagerness. I told the 2 guys to watch the door and not let anyone inside till i say so. They went and sat on the stones under the tree to keep a watch. Now i entered the house and told the ladies, i need to bathe and from today whenever i am in village without my family, they are to be in my place sharp at 7. They didn't understand, so i said as soon as the white rays of sun starts, i want them in my house to bath me everyday when my family is not in village. They all giggled now. I lifted my hand and one of them removed the tee. Loosened the belt and button and pushed jeans a little down and another held it to the floor and i removed the legs. I was only in my jockey. Was feeling uncomfortable with 3 ladies and me only in jockey. Got an idea, asked them to remove their dresses. All of them felt shy at a time. I turned my head towards them and said if you don't want to massage me and bathe me, then i will call someone else and make you work in the fields along with men not women, and also get some other women to do it.

All of them got scared for a second. Then one of them opened her mouth and said we will obey you master, just tell us what we have to do and we will work like that. Since it is our first time, please bear with us and teach us what and how we have to do, from tomorrow we will follow your teachings only. Just then i remembered kori. I asked them who is kori. They all had a small laugh and said she is the daughter of a widow. Her mother is old and cannot do any work and kori does house work as well as land work. I asked one of them to call kori. None left, so i signalled one lady to go out and bring kori along with her. The next one i pointed out and said, make castor oil a little hot in a vessel. She found a small vessel and went to heat the oil. The third one i pointed out and called her to sit in front of me. She came and sat on floor. I looked into her eyes and asked her did old bastard do to her also? she asked do what sir? i said sex with her. She looked down and said only once, but in front of her brother who then got aroused and previous periyavaar let him also have sex with me.

Did your husband not do anything i asked her, she said, he doesn't know my brother also did to me, he thought only periyavaar did, so they don't bother. I asked her all women like you here. She nodded her head. Periyavaar can take anyone anytime and anywhere in his fields and all of them look away even if he bangs, so it is better we co-operate and also our life becomes simple, if we sleep under him for 10 minutes, we get a day off and also if we want a couple of days more of rest so we get time for ourselves. I put the jeans back and the tee and then went out, called one of the guys sitting under the tree and gave him 200rs and asked him to get some choclate, had to write down diary milk choclate and gave him. Told him to go and come soon.
 horseride  Cheeta    
[+] 2 users Like sarit11's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: adventures in incest---- BY COTRRAJA - by sarit11 - 26-08-2019, 04:20 AM