Incest adventures in incest---- BY COTRRAJA
i then pointed towards reddy and kanti moved her mouth on him. She was really experienced with dick sucking and in no time reddy was ready like flag pole. I asked her to turn around and dipped my finger in soap water and applied on her bum hole and pushed the finger a little inside her. She shrieked a little and then i removed the finger and dipped another time and moved it into her bum hole, this time it moved smoothly. I asked her to bend towards floor and spread her thighs so that i can apply soap to her bum hole, moved the finger to a little side and poured the liquid on her bum hole, half of it went inside and the other half fell on reddy. Applied generously on reddy and held her in the same position and kept reddy on her bum hole and gave a push, reddy's head went inside and after about 10 pushes reddy was completely buried in her no more virgin bum hole. I started moving reddy slowly and then increased the pace gradually until kanti could not hold any longer and had her first orgasm of the day. I removed reddy from her bum hole and asked her to lie down on the cot and mounted her.

Kissed and sucked her nipples to heart's content and then increased the pressure on her pussy. She had two more orgasms. I removed reddy from her pussy and told her see you released 3 times but you are not able to satisfy him. Go out, i will tell everyone that you didn't satisfy me. She fell at my feet not to do it to her and instead kill her. I let her cry for sometime and then said, ok on one condition? she said anything for you sir. I asked anything? she replied yes sir. i said ok after i fuck you till i come i will let you know what you have to do. I mounted her again and increased the pace till reddy could hold no longer and kanti also had 2 more releases and finally he unloaded in her. I lay next to her and asked her what if you concieve? she said we are for your pleasure only sir, only that kid will get the name of my husband thats all. I asked her to clean reddy and herself and wear clothes. She obediently did so. I then told her if you don't do what i say, then i am going to tell the villagers that you didn't satisfy me. She bent her head and said as promised i will do anything to save myself from the bad name sir.

I said then get me your daughter today and no one should know, if anyone comes to know then i will tell them that you were not able to satisfy thats why you brought your daughter to me. She shivered at the thought and asked what time she should get her daughter, i said by around 11, she didn't understand so i said after everyone goes to work in fields, she nodded her head with a little smile and lay next to me. I asked her to open the door so that some air can come inside, she did accordingly and come and lay down on floor. I gave her a bedsheet as floor was chilly and she might catch cold and fever. Then instead pulled her on the cot and pushed her saree below her hips and put my head on her boobs and slept. Didn't know when the sun had rised and kanti was lying topless under but had opened her eyes. The door was open and lots of labourers were waiting for me.

Got up and asked one of them to prepare hot water for me. Remembered that during day time no one bothers about their wife, so called the husband of kanti and asked him to get some castor oil and shampoo from the stores and also call the 3 ladies who had come yesterday night. He ran to do it, then told the labourers that i need fencing all around the land as i don't want any trespassers. I told them to dig for some plants and i would give them tomorrow for planting. All of them left to work. Suddenly there was a little scream at little distance from the kutiya. I rushed towards it and so did my workers. It was old periyavaar beating the shit out of kanti. I immediately signalled him to stop and held his hand. He was shouting at kanti saying first night itself she ditched him for me. Gave a good warning to him and said all these lands and people belong to me now, you are not to enter my land or touch my women from now onwards, if you do so you will repent all your life why you did it. Then called two goon looking men from labourers and told them to wait near kutiya.
 horseride  Cheeta    
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: adventures in incest---- BY COTRRAJA - by sarit11 - 26-08-2019, 04:19 AM