Incest adventures in incest---- BY COTRRAJA
After locking the door, i went and sat on the cot and asked her to come near, she came slowly and sat on the floor. I asked her name, she replied kanti. I said kanti are you ready to serve your new master? she nodded her head, i held her chin and lifted her head and said, i don't like people who don't answer me, next time you do it, i will kick you. She nodded her head again and said yes sir. I asked her what yes sir, she replied will answer from next time whatever you ask. I said good. Sit on cot now. I told her kanti, remove your dress. She obediently removed the dress, she sat but naked next to me on the cot. I told her who will remove my dress? she got up and said me sir and i lifted my hand up, she removed the tee, and then i loosened the belt and hook of the jeans and pushed it a little down, she immediately removed the rest from foot. I asked her kanti how did you serve your previous master? she was feeling shy, i increased my voice and asked again, how did you serve your previous master? she shivered a little and then spoke, i was the personal property of old sir, he used to take me whenever he wanted, he used to call my name and then we used to come to the same room and he would have sex with me.

I asked how all did you have sex with him? she continued, sometimes she used to suck his penis and then he would come on top of her and once released he would leave her to get dressed and go home, sometime sleep besides him in the same cot and later he would ride me again. I was smiling at her, old ass didn't use her properly that's the reason her boobs are still a little bit stiff and her body shapely. I told her from now on, i will do whatever i feel like, if you are not interested then you can leave. She sat there quietly and said, how will i face people if you say i didn't satisfy you, please don't do such thing to me, i will serve you as you wish, kill me but don't say that i didn't satisfy you please please. I was shocked for a minute and asked her why? She said, if i don't satisfy you then the whole labourers can have sex with me and i will be left by my husband, whoever feels like fucking, they can and wherever and whenever. I had seen one lady during my childhood days who was used up because she didn't satisfy the periyavaar.

I touched her bum hole and asked did he do it here also? she was confused for a second, i repeatedly touched her bumhole and asked her did he enter here also? She understood what was coming and said no sir. I looked around for some oil but found none, so asked her to make thick soap liquid. She went to bathroom, put the soap in the mug with a little bit of water and came and sat again on floor. I then asked her does she have any kids? she replied one daughter. I asked age? she said **. I asked her how does she look? with the description i got from kanti about her daughter, my mouth started watering. I asked kanti what are your privileges given by previous sir? she said nothing except occassional rest. I asked her did he do to any other women in the village other than you? she replied, almost all and then studdered... I asked her what, she said, only during day time periyavaar's are allowed to touch the women of the labourers, if they want them at night, then the periyavaar has to take permission from the respective husband or if unmarried then from both the parents and if they decline, he cannot do anything to them and also should not touch the mother of the girl even during day time.

I asked that means during day time i can ask anyone to come here? She replied yes sir, i said then get your daughter tomorrow morning. She wanted to say something and hesitated, i said its ok tell me assuringly. She said if you touch a virgin, then you cannot touch other women for one year, that is the untold custom here. I asked what if i want another virgin? then the previous one has to marry someone from the new virgin's family and it has never happened before. I asked her how was your husband chosen. She said, after she was taken as personal property of previous periyavaar, 3 guys proposed to marry her and it was periyavaar who chose her husband. I asked her what if i chose the person to marry first and then the girl? she replied, then he has to marry whomever you choose? i asked naughtily what if i choose his daughter? she was shocked for a second and added, then you get to choose one more girl and either the brothers or fathers of the girls exchange eachother and marry, but no one has ever done that yet. I said then i will. I asked her are you good at cleaning the house and utensils, she said no, but kori is the best, she keeps her house like a mirror. I then told kanti, tomorrow morning ask kori to come and meet me with her husband. Kanti laughed and said, kori is not married sir. I loved the answer. I checked the water, it had become thick like liquid soap.
 horseride  Cheeta    
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: adventures in incest---- BY COTRRAJA - by sarit11 - 26-08-2019, 04:18 AM