Incest adventures in incest---- BY COTRRAJA
After the work in the temple, i addressed all labourers working for me and wanted to bid bye, all of them came forward and said, today was my first day in the village as periyavaar and i should not leave, i insisted that i cannot stay and have some work in the city, but they were very adamant, and they turned towards divya and addressed her as periyamma please stay with us tonight and then you can leave tomorrow. Divya said we don't have our home here and also i have not brought any clothes, for which the temple priest said he will give some new dhoti set to me and some sarees of his wife to divya, divya flatly rejected the offer, and added we don't have a place to stay also, the labourers then said, there is a small place in the fields and if we can adjust they will be pleased. All of us left for inspection of the small kutiya, it had one room and one kitchen and a toilet but roof was mud tiles and there was single cot. Divya and my family again flatly refused and said we will leave and comeback sometime next week. labourers were now acting as though their parents are leaving the kids in some market and going away, finally divya turned towards me and said, stay here tonight and come tomorrow.

I looked at her and said what will i do alone here, she said, start taking responsibility dear, who asked you to take my periyappa's land. I agreed reluctantly, divya and my parents left for home. Temple priest's wife had cooked dinner for tonight for me, i asked it to be sent to my new place, someone from the labourer got it for me. Asked some female labourers to clean the house, they obidently cleaned the house from top to bottom, took a banana leaf and had dinner. Came outside and still had couple of them around, called one person and handed him a 100rs note and asked him to fetch me some cigrattes. He asked sir some beedi for us? i said ok take it and sat just outside the house. He ran and got the smoke superfast. I took one cigratte from the pack and one of the guys lit a match and i lit my cigratte. Was looking at sky and finally one guy came and stood in front of me, i asked what, he said you must be feeling alone and the labourers have decided to gift you choice, i said i didn't understand. He said, if you want you can choose one girl and she will always take care of your loneliness.

I said i haven't even seen them properly but then and stopped. They said continue sir, i said, let me look at the girls tomorrow but today call the person whose wife was pervious periyavaar's and suddenly they pulled the husband in front of me. I asked the others to leave now, they went and stood at a distance. Everyone knew what was about to happen but remained silent. I asked this guy, is it true what i have heard. He nodded his head, i said, call her here i want to look at her. He called his wife and she came near us and bent her head and stood still. I could see that she was hardly 32-33 years. I looked at him with question mark and he just left her for me. I asked her to go inside and wait. Everyone of the labourers wanted me to choose the girl from their place as the father of the girl and the husband of the girl become like leaders of the tribe. I addressed them saying i will choose later and they should try to give privacy to me now. All except a couple of them, i asked why are you staying here go to your house, they said, this place is in the middle of the fields and they can't leave me alone.

I went inside the house and looked at the lady inside, i asked her to remove the dress, a little dust came off her dress. I told her hold for some time and went outside and called one of the labourers and asked him to buy soap and body brush and added to get some females from the tribe. He asked females why sir? i said to get her ready otherwise she will bath till morning with the dust on her body. He left immediately and reached back with soap, brush and servants in 10 minutes. I looked at the females he had got with him and told them to bath her in the bathroom using soap and brush. They immediately rushed inside the house and started their job. I took another smoke and smoked casually. When they were done, the ladies came out and asked anything else sir? i joked you all too? they never smiled back but said, then ask our husbands, we would love to join you. I looked at them and said, then prepare your husbands and i shall tell them tomorrow. Now they all giggled and left. I went inside the kutiya and locked whatever was called as door.
 horseride  Cheeta    
[+] 1 user Likes sarit11's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: adventures in incest---- BY COTRRAJA - by sarit11 - 26-08-2019, 04:13 AM