Incest adventures in incest---- BY COTRRAJA
They came directly to divya and asked her is it true that your husband is buying your father's land. Divya replied with a little ego yes. They asked her will he buy the land of princi too? Divya was confused for a second and said it is not ours to decide, but yes if they wish to sell it. I tapped divya and whispered into her ears saying i don't have that much cash. She winked and i kept quiet. They continued and said, they spoke to princi and he was the one who asked to check if i can pay for the land. FIL immediately called princi and asked is it true and then turned towards me and nodded his head. FIl kept the phone and then tapped my shoulder calling me outside. Divya also wanted to join but he asked her to wait here only. FIL then said, you can pay me at a later date but getting a big parcel of land will become difficult later and i should immediately agree and buy princi's land. I told him uncle will smoke and come back please. He agreed and said i want a positive answer when you come back inside. I took a smoke break and then went inside and adressed roopa's would be family, i will buy the land only if princi also agrees to sell me the land next to the house also.

They immediately called princi and spoke at length, he wanted to keep the house land but with my conditions and also some pressure from them, he agreed reluctantly. So it was decided and settled. FIL called princi and asked him to come to the native so that all brothers can prepare the documents. Princi agreed and said he will start in the morning. FIL then addressed me and divya to arrange the cash and keep it ready and also added that he has about 5 lacs in bank should we feel any necessity. I thanked him and said, i can arrange but will still keep in mind his offer. Me and divya started back with FIL staying back. Divya was given haldi and kumkum by her periyamma and we left for our place. Divya asked about the source of funds and i said i have earned about 10 lacs and will ask dad for the rest. She hit me and said and i don't even know that you are making money and from now on, you will give me all your money control. I laughed and said, i was saving for you only dear but if you still insist then you can take care of finances. We reached our place and i explained the happenings to dad and mom, both were happy that i was buying land rather than wasting money on unnecessary things.

Sexy slept in our house for the night. Next morning first thing i did was open another bank account and transfer akka's and kavya's brokerage account to new bank account. Took passbook and went to bank and informed the manager that i will need 14 lacs money and will pick it up in the evening. No work from my side but kavya worked as usual and akka was just in office for the day. Picked up divya from college and went to bank and collected cash and reached home. Told divya to give the cash to dad and also inform her dad that cash is ready for princi. She gave cash to my dad and then called her dad and informed that 14 lacs was ready. He asked the phone to be given to me and informed that the partition of land documents has been started and should get over in 2 days and then we can register the land in divya's name. Two days passed quickly and on friday, me, divya and my parents left for the village early morning and reached by noon. FIL had made necessary arrangements, and work happened smoothly and all the lands were registered in divya's name.

Dad paid 12 lacs to princi and another 1.25 lacs was spent for other registration work. suddenly now we had become small land lords in the village. Dad and FIL checked the documents again for any discrepancies and as there was none, we all bid bye to them and started home. Fil again stayed back and said, come on sunday and look at your lands, dad said sure we will come and we left the registrar's office and reached home. There was 75k still left with dad. I told dad that he should give the money to periyappa for akka's marriage expenses. Dad said they have already made necessary arrangements and you gift her something. I agreed and took the cash back. Divya was angry on me saying that i want to spend 75k on akka. I told her we have all grown up together and stuff and finally relented and asked divya what do you want me to do? She said get her some gold for 25-30k max and no more. I agreed and told her, you only take her and get what she wants in the money. Divya agreed.
 horseride  Cheeta    
[+] 1 user Likes sarit11's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: adventures in incest---- BY COTRRAJA - by sarit11 - 26-08-2019, 04:10 AM