Incest adventures in incest---- BY COTRRAJA
One friday night after the regular session divya opened up saying she wants to be with her mom for sometime as she is carrying and no one to look after her. I was surprised with divya, asked her are you alright? She said, whatever happened no one can change and in mom's time of need i want to be with her as i will get a brother or sister now which i long wanted. So i asked her when do you want to go there? She said she has not decided and will talk to mom and let me know. Next morning Divya spoke to my mom and then called her parents home. All of them decided that since due date is very close, divya can stay with her mom for some time and then she can shift back. Divya wanted me to also join her, but i refused and said work and other stuff at home as akka's marriage is also near.

All was settled and divya was to leave to her parents place next day. Father in law interrupted and said we have not taken our son in law and daughter to our native place temple and we will go there tonight, MIL can stay with my parents today and we will be back by tomorrow night. As there was no other program from my side, i agreed. Divya packed the bags and FIL went home and got some clothes for himself and sexy. We took a cab at night and reached the native early morning. We reached FIL's eldest brother's house and he was a little furious that i went to their place, ignored him but his wife was ok and she invited us with full heart. We all took bath and left the luggage there itself and went to temple. The priest in the temple did a big pooja for us and it lasted till 11am, we were tired and decided to sit in the temple for sometime. Meanwhile the guy divya didn't want to get married came to temple and wished uncle. He too wished back. He seemed normal to me.

We went to FIL's elder brother's place and divya's periyamma served us with brunch. Fil's elder brother also joined us. Fil then put a bomb on his brother and said, he wants his share in land and house and he will sell it. Fil's elder brother fumed at first but FIL insisted that he be given his share or he will go to court to get it. FIL's elder brother called his other brother "princi" on phone and informed the same thing to him, he also said it is a good idea and that he can give roopa's husband whatever he gets and settle with his son who would become doctor in a short while. FIL's elder brother then said out of 80 acres land he will give 25 each to his younger brothers and keep 30 acres for himself as he has taken care of land as well as them. Both of them agreed. Then he continued, he will keep the house for himself but the adjacent land next to his house will be given to both the brothers. All of them agreed to it. Fil then turned towards me and said, i will arrange for selling of the lands and then give half of it to you and keep the other half for the baby.

I said uncle how much will it go for, all the lands? he calculated and said about 10 lacs for the lands and 2 lacs for the land next to house. I told him give me sometime and called akka on phone and told her to go to office and check the balance in the bank passbook. We finished brunch and were having tea when akka called back and said, it is showing 15lacs. Went to divya and asked her is it ok if we purchase the land as me or my parents don't have any agri lands. She took some time and asked me how will i arrange for so much money. I said don't worry, i will tell you back at home, but will talk if you agree to be landlady. She was very happy listening to it and gave a good hug and kissed my cheeks in front of all who were watching from a distance. I went and sat with my FIL and said, uncle i will buy the land, i will give you 12 lacs and please register it in divya's name. FIL tried to reason with me that i will not be able to look after the lands and selling it to others will be good. Divya interrupted and said it is my choice and i will keep the land. Father in law calculated for sometime and said then you will have to pay me 6 lacs. I agreed instantly. The news spread like fire in the village and by 3 in the noon, roopa's would be mother in law and her family came to fil's elder brother's place.
 horseride  Cheeta    
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: adventures in incest---- BY COTRRAJA - by sarit11 - 26-08-2019, 04:09 AM