Incest adventures in incest---- BY COTRRAJA
There was some pain in her pussy lips due to clips holding it, but kavya held reddy in her hand and guided inside her. From the first push itself they were long strokes and kavya released in no time, but i kept continuing and when she was done second time, i was just halfway through. I gave her some time to catch her breath and she spoke, sir this is all i can take for today, if you want you can beat me, but i cannot any more. Akka then asked kavya to get up and clean reddy, kavya used her mouth and cleaned reddy as much as she could. Akka then got water in mug and a clean towel and cleaned reddy herself. Akka then stood doggy style and asked kavya to lie down and lick her pussy. Since kavya was very tired, she didn't mind lying down and licking pussy. Akka meanwhile turned towards me and what are you waiting for dear. I held her hips and moved reddy on her bum hole and in one go inserted inside her. It hurt akka, she turned her head and said, i am not kavya dear, slowly. I said sorry and held her hips and started slow strokes and increased the pace gradually.

With kavya working underneath and reddy ramming her hole we lost count on how many releases akka had and finally when reddy was ready to shoot, akka jerked and turned around and fell flat on the bed and said, i can't anymore. That is the maximum i could take. Kavya then said, you can come on top of me sir. I mounted kavya and she held reddy and moved him in her pussy hole. I was on the verge of climax and i started applying all the pressure on kavya's pussy, meanwhile kavya also had final release along with me. All of us fell next to each other on bed panting heavy breath. After about half an hour finally when all of us had come back to senses, akka thanked kavya for what ever she did today. Kavya also thanked us for fulfilling all her desires. This was the new beginning at office and woud stay the same for long time to come. All 3 of us loving eachother however we wished. Fast forwarding the story a little bit :The relationships continued with all except roopa's mother and kavya's mom. Both were never called again. Periyamma and sexy used to get their quota once in a week.

Kavya got addicted to torture sex and it took a lot of pain from me and akka to get her back to enjoy normal sex. Akka's marriage date and sexy's delivery date were nearing. Had english madam and her sister once. Meanwhile Divya started seriously thinking about kids. Office started giving good returns and infact, kavya and akka also had their own bikes sponsered by me now. Whatever in bank only kavya had a guess, but couldn't bother as it was mine. Had built up a good reputation also around. Meanwhile kavya's mom found her a good guy in her relation side and their marriage was fixed. She was also happy that she could work and get her quota in office and enjoy while still get married and enjoy worldy name. Vini was the one loosing most of the attention and she could hardly make it to office as always divya used to be around her. With kavya's knowledge increasing about my finances, akka suggested to find some way and i finally opened accounts with three brokerages and gave a small one to kavya. Kept the big one with myself and akka. With lots of money flowing into bank, head would not stay in one single place, but vini and shamili made sure it was where it should be.
 horseride  Cheeta    
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: adventures in incest---- BY COTRRAJA - by sarit11 - 26-08-2019, 04:01 AM