Incest adventures in incest---- BY COTRRAJA
Akka limped after the release and then slowly moved herself from kavya's face and came back near me and we had a deep kiss. I asked akka, what should i do to her now. Akka said your wish, i asked akka, it is our wish now. Kavya then turned towards us and said, i want to lick akka's other hole also, please. Akka got excited listening to kavya's words and then said, here in this room you wanted rough right and you will get it kavya. Saying that she left towards the bathroom and brought a dozen cloth clips and started putting all the clips on kavya, first akka held kavya's boobs and put 2 clips on the nipples, kavya shrieked and i increased the pressure on her bum hole. Akka then took 2 more clips and pulled the inner skin of kavya's navel and put a clip there, then she bent down and put 3 clips on kavya's pussy, then she took 2 more and put it on kavyas ears. Akka then went near kavya's face and turned doggy. Kavya then started licking akka's bum hole. Akka then pushed her hands behind her back and pulled her bum hole to make some space and kavya inserted her tongue cleaning akka's bum hole.

I was mad seeing the licking and held kavya's hips and started banging with all the might i had, the brute force was making kavya miss akka's hole lots of times and also it started paining for kavya. She turned her head and said sir, it is paining a lot now, please continue on my pussy if you want. Where was i to listen, but kept increasing the speed to maximum and finally unloaded in kavya's bum hole. This must have been the biggest release from reddy. I stood still till reddy limped back to smaller size and then came back and sat on the chair. Kavya meanwhile tried to sooth her bum hole by trying to rub it, i took the belt and smacked again on her bums, she cried loudly and said mummyeeee. Akka meanwhile felt she is not licking her bum hole and said to me again. This time i got up and took a long hand and smacked kavya's bum again. There were 3 marks of belt on her bums now. Kavya with tears in her eyes said, it might be difficult for me to sit also now. Akka got agitated with kavya not taking care of her and got up, pulled the belt out of my hand and held kavya by her hairs and smacked her boobs with belt, left right centre. About 12-15 smacks on kavya's boobs had made them very soft and also her cries increased.

Akka then let the belt on the cot and pulled her bum hole aside and pushed it on kavya's face. Kavya then continued inserting her tongue inside akka's bum hole, now akka was in fantasy land. Akka meanwhile turned towards me and said, you want something, i said, no akka, not today, yesterday also heavy quota and today also. I am done here. Akka then asked kavya to stop and came near me and gave a good kiss on lips and then said, i am loving it, shall i take over from here if you don't mind dear. I said only if kavya agrees. I don't want her to feel bad also. Kavya then looked up and saidm i can't take any more smacks on boobs madam, and no marks on face too. Akka then said, so other things are ok with you. Kavya nodded her head and added but you should let me suck your pussy one more time. Akka told kavya to remove all the clips from her body. Kavya did as told. Akka then went and lay down on bed and called me near her. She said hold my leg dear and lifted one leg, she called kavya to otherside and asked her to hold the other leg, kavya did so.

Akka then opened her bum hole by holding her bumsand told kavya, kavya i want your one nipple in pussy and the other in my back hole. I held akka's leg and akka pulled me on top of her, i placed both my legs around her head, she started sucking reddy, reddy slowly started stirring and coming back alive. meanwhile kavya did as told, she held both her nipples one in each hand and moved in on akka's pussy and bum hole. Akka started making loud moans now. If there was no sound proofing, then probably my parents also would have heard akka's moans from my house. Kavya kept rotating her nipples on akka's bum hole and pussy for about 15 minutes and akka had a big release, her body studdered and she released violently. Kavya's face lit up and then she turned towards me and said, even i will ask my mom to do this for me, it looks awesome. I asked akka to move a little further and then pulled kavya and put her down on bed and inserted red hot reddy in her pussy now.
 horseride  Cheeta    
Like Reply
Do not mention / post any under age /rape content. If found Please use REPORT button.

Messages In This Thread
RE: adventures in incest---- BY COTRRAJA - by sarit11 - 26-08-2019, 03:58 AM