Incest adventures in incest---- BY COTRRAJA
I told kavya we will continue tomorrow, she was reluctant and acted like a baby for lolipop, she said please today also sir. I got really wild seeing her like that and called her near and gave a big tight slap on her bum, her eyes started watering, meanwhile her mother had dressed up, i asked her to comb her hair near the dressing table and she did as told. I then said her leave aunty, kavya will come later, she looked and asked what if i am here, as if i don't know what you guys do. I sternly said to her leave now. She opened the door and asked if she should wait in the office. I said no, just leave, i will send kavya a little later. After making sure that kavya's mom had left, asked kavya to dress up and call akka here. Kavya was shocked for a minute but put her top and leggings without bra or panty and called akka. Akka joined in along with kavya itself. Akka then asked me how was it, i said good akka. Then locked the door and asked kavya to remove her dress, she was hesistant for a second and i gave another tight big slap on her bums.

Akka was horrified on seeing it live, she said you have become a beast, you should not hurt someone like that. I held kavya's hair and said tell her what you told me. Kavya looked towards akka and said, i love dominating males and want sir to do anything he wants with me. Akka kept her hand on her head and sat on the bed. I let kavya's hair and she went near akka and said, till my marriage i want to serve him however he wants and also we all have our desires so what is wrong with it. Akka asked her what if you get hurt. She said, physical healing will happen in 3-4 days or max 15 days and who has died while having sex madam? Akka was back to little normal now. I asked kavya now are you ready for some rough work on your body. She smilingly nodded her head and i gave a punch to her stomach, she said oouch, i said i want answers not some head nodding, she lifted her head up and said yes sir, ready for you. I looked at akka and asked you too ready? She just nodded her head. I pulled a chair and sat on it, then asked kavya to undress herself and she willingly threw her top and leggings to the corner.

I asked her to remove akka's top first, akka was hesistant first and i looked at her and said this is not the first time right? akka lifted her hand and kavya lifted akka's top. I asked akka to lie down on bed and kavya to remove akka's pant. Kavya was turned on seeing akka's milky white body and kissed her navel, i took the belt lying down on the bed and folded the belt on my hand including the buckle, i left end of belt by about 3/4th of a metre, was lazy enough to get up and hit kavya's ass, so swirled the belt a little and thup there was the first slap from belt on her bums, kavya shuddred with the smack and started wiping the area that belt hit. I shouted again, remove the pant of akka, kavya released the knot and removed the pant till legs. I asked her to stop and then kiss akka's feet all sides. I started enjoying how kavya was rolling on akka's body. Akka closed her eyes and kavya continued kissing akka's feet. I told kavya, remove the pant now. Kavya immediately removed the pant. I asked kavya to turn to my side, she did so and akka opened her eyes looking at us.

I pulled on top of me and asked her how do you like my akka. Kavya turned towards me and asked, sir do you really want to know? I pinched her pussy and she let out a cry and said ok ok, this is the first time i am seeing a milky white body and although i am a girl, but i fell in love with madam at the first instance of the colour of her hips. Akka then said, send her to me then, i want my pussy licked. I asked akka to move to middle of the bed and akka removed her panty. I asked kavya to lick akka's pussy, kavya jumped on akka's pussy and started kissing and nibbling the pussy lips. Even i was turned on seeing a black beauty licking milky white akka's pussy. Lifted kavya's hips and made her in doggy position and rammed reddy into her bum hole. She didn't even turn back or reciprocate, got angry and then started ramming her bum hole with brute force, she stopped sucking akka with the pressure on her bum hole, akka meanwhile held kavya's hairs and pushed her on her pussy, with kavya's tongue magic, akka had her first orgasm of the day.
 horseride  Cheeta    
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: adventures in incest---- BY COTRRAJA - by sarit11 - 25-08-2019, 10:06 PM