Incest adventures in incest---- BY COTRRAJA
Kavya's mom released in a few strokes itself and wanted to get down. I held her shoulder and asked who asked you to get down. She said, her knees are paining and she will continue by putting her legs back, i gave another set of slaps on her boobs and it turned dark blue now. She started back again and also crying in pain. I really didn't want to continue further and reddy started going down seeing her cries. She then said, it is ok, you continue, when will i get next time with reddy i don't know, please please continue. I said, i really don't want to hurt you any further to which she replied, she is also loving it now so please continue. I pulled kavya closer and and asked her to place her pussy on my face. She did so accordingly, i said continue fingering your mother, she kept doing it, i licked her pussy for sometime and then gave a small bite on her pussy lips, kavya said ouch, i liked the tone and bit her bum hole now, placed the top and bottom between my teeth and bit her bum hole, kavya shrieked and turned her head towards me, lifted her hips and came directly with her lips on my lips.

After kissing deeply, she had gleam in her eyes, no body took their mouth near and sir i loved the bite on it, i am fully turned on and i want to ride please don't say no, saying this, she pushed her mom away and then placed her bum hole on reddy and pushed him inside her bum hole in no time, her mother who observed her then looked at me, i said give the courtesy back and placed her middle finger on kavya's pussy opening. There was no further invitation from kavya's mother and she started working on her daughter's pussy, kavya meanwhile started making loud moans. After pounding for 5 minutes only kavya released her juices and there was deep satisfaction in her eyes. I asked kavya to get down and mother to lie down, i went on top of kavya's mom and asked kavya to place her pussy on her mom's face, kavya did accordingly and i placed reddy on top of her pussy and started teasing her pussy. Kavya's mom looked pleadingly to insert reddy inside her and i asked kavya to turn towards me and still place her pussy on her mom's mouth and then hold the legs of her mother, kavya did it diligently and i inserted reddy inside kavya's mom's bum hole, then changed my mind and inserted reddy inside her pussy.

Even though kavya's mom had released sometime back, she was game again. I kept reddy on the tip of her pussy and pushed with force all the way inside till he was completely buried and kept repeating the same, kavya's mom's body shook for the second time and she released her juices. I removed reddy from her pussy and then pushed kavya's mouth on it. Kavya hesitated for a secong and i gave her bum a big tight slap, kavya bent and sucked her mom's pussy dry. I then asked aunty are you satisfied. Aunty shook her head and also replied remembering the past incidence and said yes very much. My whole body loved yours and also i am also relieved. I pulled kavya's mom now on reddy and asked her to clean it with her mouth, she hesitated for a second and said, it has gone in wrong holes dear, i said so what, it is yours and your daughter's and held her hairs and pushed her mouth on reddy.

Once she took reddy inside her mouth, pulled her hairs harder and back and she opened her mouth fully, pushed reddy till he was completely buried inside her throat, she had hard time breathing, i told her use your nose and take deep breath, she was unable to do it, so released reddy and asked her to take a deep breath and again pulled her hair back and inserted reddy till her throat. Started banging reddy inside her throat and when i was about to release, i told her not one drop should touch your tongue, all should go inside, she nodded her head accordingly. I kept ramming reddy in her throat and after about 10-12 strokes reddy released his juices. I kept reddy holding inside her throat for a minute longer and all his juices flowed directly to her stomach. I was very much satisfied now and let kavya's mom and asked her to get dressed. She did so accordingly and i wanted to dress up also. Then kavya looked towards me and said, what about me, you guys are leaving me high and dry.
 horseride  Cheeta    
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: adventures in incest---- BY COTRRAJA - by sarit11 - 25-08-2019, 09:50 PM