Incest adventures in incest---- BY COTRRAJA
Finished the work and dropped divya back home and informed her that i am going to college but went to work place. Akka was still there and kavya and her mom were in next room. I told akka, tomorrow for sure, but she insisted that she will stay in office till i finish my work. I agreed reluctantly and went next door and locked it from inside. Kavya's mother came rushing and kissed my lips, after about 5 minutes she lifted her saree and pushed her panty down. I held her hand and made them sit on the bed. I told her aunty we cannot continue this affair, i will keep kavya here in office and will also pay what i promised but we will stop all activities from now on. Aunty started crying and saying, even after we promising to let you do anything with our bodies you still want to keep us away, i said, aunty, you can come once in a month and no more and its final. And kavya turned and said what about me sir? I said you will get as you will be here but no more harsh but we will make love love as long as possible or as long as you work here.

Kavya then took my hand into her hand and said, i love the way you dominate sir, i always wanted a strong man to dominate me and please continue to do so, please promise me that sir. I was shocked for a minute, no woman will agree to get herself dominated and here i was getting begged. I reluctantly nodded my head. Kavya's mom then turned and said, it is your wish keshav, and do as you please and always know that i am just a call away or a drop away from my place. I nodded my head. It was settled now. Then kavya's mom said, i don't want to go back empty handed and without a good fuck. I pinched her hips hard and she shouted with pain, i looked towards her and said what are you waiting for bitch, remove your dress, kavya meanwhile undressed herself. The pinch left a mark on her hips and i was turned on seeing it. Jumped with full force on kavya's mom's body and started biting her shoulders and chest, her black body turned blue till her boobs, mauled her boobs to my heart's content and she was crying in pain. I asked her shall i stop, she shouted noooooo.

Meanwhile, kavya pulled my jeans and jockey down and removed it. Kavya then pulled the belt from the jeans and kept it aside, i kept mauling kavya's mom's boobs with both the hands and continued biting her hips and around her navel, her whole frontal body till her hips had my deep teeth marks. I slowly licked her hips till her shoulders, then kept reddy on her pussy and held her hips and turned her to come on top of me. She started pounding me, i stopped her and asked her to put her legs in shitting position and then take reddy in her bum hole. She did as told, she placed her legs next to my stomach and placed reddy on her bum hole and slowly moved down till reddy was buried completely inside her. I called kavya to come and sit next to me, held her middle finger and guided to her mom's pussy mound and asked her to rub it. Her mom said, i will release in no time if you do it, i shouted shut up bitch and gave a good tight slap to both her boobs and she cried in pain, but still didn't relent. I said continue, kavya's mom now started riding reddy inside her bum hole and kavya started massaging her pussy mound.
 horseride  Cheeta    
[+] 1 user Likes sarit11's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: adventures in incest---- BY COTRRAJA - by sarit11 - 25-08-2019, 09:47 PM