Incest adventures in incest---- BY COTRRAJA
Vini left the grip on the window and put her arms around my neck. She started kissing my neck and cheeks and gave a deep kiss on lips. The kiss lasted for about 15 minutes. She then said, take me to study table dear. I instead took her to kitchen and then made her sit on the kitchen table corner. I moved my hands on her boobs slowly missing the areola and also moving reddy in tandem. We were like that for about 30 minutes and pressure was building up inside reddy. Suddenly vini's body jerked and she let out a stream of her cunt potions. I was about to release but with vini's body suddenly going slump, i couldn't get any further. Vini then said i am satisfied with 2 holes dear but one more still remaining and she made me sit on the kitchen table and started licking reddy from balls till tip. Her licking and sucking were driving me mad and i signalled her that even i want her pussy to suck.

She started pulling me towards bedroom, i held her hand and then asked her to lie down on table and then held her legs and put them on my shoulders and turned her body towards reddy, On seeing her pussy near my neck, reddy was exicited fully again. I held her like that and took grip at the wall and started cleaning her pussy of her juices. She took reddy in her mouth and was blowing like mad. After about 10 minutes my shoulders and hand started aching and also reddy was ready to shoot. I lifted my head from her pussy and told her i'm about to release, she said me too and i banged her upside down mouth and she pushed her pussy on my mouth and we both released together. I helped her stand on her legs and we both put a towel on our private parts and cleaned the wall, kitchen table, and near window. Then cleaned ourselves together and dressed up. We were both tired and slumped on sofa and suddenly there was a knock on the door. The time now showed 7:30. It was divya and my mom, we thanked our stars and vini although tired prepared coffee for all of us. Had dinner at mom's place as usual and a small night session with divya, she asked what happened dear and i said, so much travelling so tired(another lie in married life) and slept.

Got up next morning and went to office after dropping divya to college. Kavya and Akka were eagerly waiting my arrival. Work started and by lunch time we were doing good. I told kavya to call her mom in the evening and winked, she understood. Akka meanwhile was fuming at me for calling kavya's mom. I told akka, am planning to stop all activities outside and concentrate on work, so wanted to convey the same to her thats all and also one last time. Akka asked what about us, i assured akka that i am here for you and periyamma, you guys can always have access to me, but i wanted to stop other activities for some time. Akka was relieved to hear that and kavya was worried now. I said, get your mom and i will tell you reason. She immediately called her home and informed her mom to come today evening at 5 to office and be prepared. Her mom asked the phone to be given to me and asked, should i bring radish also, i laughed and said no, only you and kept the call.
 horseride  Cheeta    
[+] 1 user Likes sarit11's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: adventures in incest---- BY COTRRAJA - by sarit11 - 25-08-2019, 09:43 PM