Incest adventures in incest---- BY COTRRAJA
Went to coffeeday after the disturbing event, Vini was yet to come, called shamili, she took the call on the first ring and said 100 years, i was about to call you. I asked her why? she said, her husband suddenly came home and wanted to try anal, but it didn't work and he banged her pussy for sometime till she also climaxed for the first time with her husband. I said continue dear, she said her husband has started some capsules and its effects were felt today. I asked her are you happy, she said yes dear, he finally made me cum today for the first time. I asked her did you inform you sister about it? she said no, you are the first. So i said i will inform shylu later when i reach back home. She asked where are you and i said coffee day and also told the happenings of the day. After deliberating for a couple of seconds, shamili said, i should not interfere with your life but you need to stay away from such talks and people, otherwise your married life will break and you will be distraught in your whole life. She also insisted on keeping kavya's mom also away from life for time being and concentrate on the working part. I thanked her and after deliberating for sometime decided that what shamili said were indeed correct and i needed to rejuvinate my life.

Vini also arrived in the meantime and we ordered coffee. Informed vini about roopa's mom and stuff and kept deliberatley hidden sexy's pregnancy. Vini also said the same thing but added roopa would have been a good revenge. We finished coffee and headed home. Found my new house locked and opened it. Called divya on her cell and she informed that she and mom have gone to do some shopping and will be back by evening. Vini was all exicited with the info. She immediately pulled to the bedroom and opened her dress. I was a bit tired with the sessions in the morning and was reluctant. Vini then pulled me closer and opened the jeans and pushed jockey a little down and used her mouth to make reddy ready. With her tongue licking and slurping reddy was back in no time. I looked and found vaseline lotion on the table, held vini's hips and turned her doggy style and applied
generously on her bum hole and also on reddy now. Placed reddy on her bum hole and gave a slight push, reddy went inside a little and vini moaned a little, then gave another push and inserted half of reddy. finally with the fourth push reddy was buried completely inside vini's bum hole.

We both savoured the movement for a couple of minutes and then vini moved her hips back a little indicating she is ready. I bent forward and put my hands on vini's boobs and lifted her a little, she was hesistant initially to lift her body, but with the firm grip of reddy in her bumhole and my hands on her boobs, she mustered the courage and pushed her legs around my thighs. I lifted her completely and took her near the window, she held the window grill with her hands and i freed my hands from her boobs and held her legs a little apart. i started moving reddy slowly and vini started pushing her hips back, after sometime i increased the speed and vini was biting her lips to control the moans. Finally vini's hips jerked a little and she released her pussy juices. It started falling to ground. After about a minute she turned her head a little and said, this position is good da, but also make me tired. I then let her legs on the ground and sh turned herself around and then jumped on my hips and folded her legs around for the grip. She was still holding the window grill, this time i adjusted reddy on her pussy tipa and moved in slowly.
 horseride  Cheeta    
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: adventures in incest---- BY COTRRAJA - by sarit11 - 25-08-2019, 09:40 PM