Incest adventures in incest---- BY COTRRAJA
I let reddy and roopa's mom's just opened bum hole get adjusted to each other for sometime. FIL looked with a question mark on his face, i replied, let it get adjusted for the new intrusion. When pain had subsidised roopa's mom shook her hips a little to indicate continuing. I started moving reddy slowly and inch by inch and after about 5 minutes increased the speed, roopa's mom also started co-operating fully and she started moaning softly. I kept my finger at the top edge of her opening and started massaging it along with movements of reddy, she was on cloud nine and biting her lips and moving her hips. Climax was building inside her body and she held my hand applying all the force she could muster and climaxed for the first time after her bum hole was penetrated. I lay still on her for some time and then she opened her eyes and felt reddy still strong and inside her bum hole. She said wow what strength, i should have known earlier why roopa was taling about you always at home when her father was not there.

My eyes opened with bewilderment, i ever expected roopa to discuss me with her mom. Roopa's mom then said, she hates you so much from day one of college. She continued, only if you touch someone's heart will they hate you or love you and people who first hate you will love you a lot afterwards. I was shocked with the word love. She again continued and said, she had started falling for you and by then you took in divya. I asked then you guys were scolding so much? she said, divya's father's elder brother was shouting and me and roopa were fuming that someone stole you from us thats why. Sexy hearing this got a little angry and hit roopa's mom's hips and said, my son-in law is a stud and i am happy for divya who got him. I continued my ramming of the bum hole and for the last time for the day, reddy and roopa's mom climaxed together.

Sexy washed me and reddy with water in the bathroom and i felt very tired. Wore clothes and came and sat on sofa. Roopa's mom then broke the bomb on me, sexy and FIL. Roopa's father has agreed to get roopa married to his sister's son, the one they wanted divya to get married and she had tears in her eyes. She turned towards my FIL and asked him to do something. We all had lunch and finally roopa's mom said find a good boy for her so that she also can elope or you only marry her. I was shocked and replied, i cannot marry again as i am already married and also i cannot hurt divya. Finished lunch and left for my place. Called Vini and asked her to meet in coffeeday.
 horseride  Cheeta    
[+] 1 user Likes sarit11's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: adventures in incest---- BY COTRRAJA - by sarit11 - 25-08-2019, 09:38 PM