Thread Rating:
  • 6 Vote(s) - 2.33 Average
Adultery CHAMPA -I - EK MAST AURAT - by Bhukhalund ( Completed)
Seeing Kunal going out of room one of the servant came in and enquired whether everything is all right. She looked at the servant . He was their old family servant and she can not even imagine to have sex with him. So she asked him to send one maid in.

Soon one of the Vinod’s maid came in . Lady told him to close door.
thodaa paao (legs) dabaa de..bahut thak gayee hun.?
Lady said . Maid began to press legs and confirmed that she is mother of the groom. Lady enquired maid about Rekha but as advised by Vinod’s mother and sister she said that she never met Rekha , only she had seen her from distance and to the satisfaction of the lady maid said that Rekha is a very good girl , there has never been any scandal involving Rekha. Like most of the villagers maid was very well knowing that Rekha and Manu are very intimate friends and wanted to mary.
Both talked. Maid replied what she could . She kept pressing legs and slowly her hand moved over upper and inner thighs of the lady. She could feel that thighs are thick as well as firm . She began to caress inner thighs and she saw that lady has widened gap between two thighs. Lady appreciated her ..

Groom’s mother was not knowing that most of girls & ladies of this village are great lesbians.
“tu bahut achhchhe se legs dabaati hai, kya naam hai teraa?
Maya maid replied and when asked she said that she is unmarried . She informed that her parents are in search of match for her.
“shaadi nahee huyee to kyaa shaadi kaa mazaa to liyaa hai? “
lady asked maid whether she is fucked .

Maid blushed and hanged her head down . Instead of replying to her question she caressed innermost thighs and even slowly pressed bur of lady over the clothes. Lady was wearing thick silk sari and petticoat of saatan cloth. Lady liked maid’s hand over bur but she did not say any thing about that. She repeated her question
Maid again pressed bur and this time press was harder.
“maalkin aapne bahut mota kapdaa pahna hai nahi to aapko aur mazaa aataa.”
maid complained that clothes are too thick otherwise she would have enjoyed more.

Lady enjoyed maids hand on bur and she wanted more of it . She carefully pulled sari up ensuring that petticoat remained covering her legs. Maid understood that this lady wanted more caressing of bur. Maid put palm on bur over petticoat and pressed . She kept bur pressed and without removing hand she kept increasing pressure bit by bit. Lady liked it .It was something which she never experienced. She understood that this maid has enjoyed sex .
Lady opened her thighs fully . Now keeping bur pressed with palm,, maid began to tickle bur with middle finger over the clothes itself
ahhhhh. Lady moaned and again asked saali kitno se marwaa chuki hai.

Maid increased pressure and speed of tickling cunt petals but lady was keen to know . So in order to incite maid she confessed that before marriage she had chudai with two men so nothing wrong if she (maid) is having chudai before marriage. And she wanted more fun. She untied petticoat and told maid to play with bur the way she wants ..
ab aaraam se jo karna hai kar . Lady pushed petticoat little down and exposed bur to maid. chod isko..
maalkin ..aapki jaanghe bahut hee mast hai ..aur bur ek dam taajaa maalpuye jaisaa hai she palmed and squeezed bur continuously and said ,
agar Manu aapkaa bur aur jaangh dekh le to wo aapko itnaa mazaa degaa ki aap sab kuchh bhul jaayengee. Maid palmed and pushed middle finger in bur.

ye Manu kaun hai, tujhe chod chuka hai !
lady asked and jerked hip up.
“haa maalkin, bahut mast chudai karta hai. Jab wo chudai karta hai to buss puchho mat mann karta hai raat din uskaa mast mota aur lamba lawdaa choot mey daale rahun.
kitni der tak chudai karta hai? lady enquired
kitni der ..? maalkin gaaon mey eisee koi aurat nahi hai jo uske dhakke kaa jawaab de sake .sabko thaka daaltaa hai..

Maid said and increased speed of finger fucking and said ,
manu ko aap jaisee mast jaangh waali aurat bahut pasand hai.maalik kitni der tak aapki chudai karte hai.
Lady finger fucked with one hand and with other hand squeezed chuchi of groom’s mother. Vinod’s mother and sister had sexual /lesbian act with this maid many time, particularly when Vinod remains out of home. .
“mujhe to mahine mey 1-2 baar chodte hai baaki time gaao kee aurato ko chodte rahte hai…’
Malti said about husband , “ unka lund khada honey mey time leta hai lekin baad mey thanda hee nahi hota hai….”
kyaa maalkin , aapki iss pyaari aur mast bur ko ek ke ek kadak chudai chaahiye wo sirf Manu hee de saktaa yaa phir humaare maalik Vinodji lekin wo bhee Manu jaisaa nahi hai
She recalled that lady seated beside her in aangan had said that Vinod and Binu are her children . So in order to confirm her she asked ,

Vinod ki bahan kaa naam Binu hai naa. !
“haa maalikin , Binu bhee Manu ke lund ki diwaani hai.. khub chudwaati hai Manu se”
and while finger fucking her, maid described today morning’s happening when beside plucking virginity of two teens Manu has fucked 22 choots non stop one after another . She kept narrating and explored bur of the lady and lady climaxed like she never had before .
ohhh..Maya , Manu kaisaa chudai karta hai nahi maalum lekin tune mujhe khush kar diyaa ..bina lund ke mai puri satisfied ho gayee.

Lady hugged Maya and pulled on her body. She offered maid to come with her to their place . She promised that she will keep maid like her daughter and she herself will become slave of maid.
“lekin maalkin wahan Manu aur Vinod nahi honge yahaa rahungee to unkaa mAst chudai mujhe milta rahegaa.”
She tied knot of petticoat and arranged dress.
She suggested her to go in otherwise people will get alarmed . Lady was now fully satisfied and forgotten about Kunal . She got up and requested maid to accompany her to marriage place. Lady took out a bundle of notes and despite resistance from maid she pushed it inside blouse. She commented ,

“itni masti mujhe aaj tak kisike saath chudai mey bhee nahi aayaa”
“maalkin aaj raat aap yaha ho, ek baar Manu se chudwaa lo baaki sub kuchh bhul jaaogee wo jab bur ko chusegaa to samjhogee ki apni bur mey kitna mazaa hai.”
Maid suggested grooms mother to have chudai with Manu before she goes.
Lady has heard about sucking and licking of cunt but neither before marriage nor after marriage any one has ever done so with her.

teraa bhee bur chaat_taa hai.” She enquired
“maalkin wo (Manu) binaa bur chaate chudai nahi karta hai “ She caressed lady’ s hip and said
“rani kisi tarah Manu ko patakar chudwaa loo.sach bolti hun waisaa mazaa aur koi nahi degaa.”
telling this maid went back to baaraatis area and lady came near mandap.
While grooms mother was enjoying with maid , Kunal returned with money and waited for Kiran She came exactly after half and hour. She sat beside Kunal and hid bag with dupatta. Kiran told Kunal to have food and reach to that particular room exactly at 11 night. She would be there.

She took bag and went to her allotted room and kept it safely. She did not count it. For about half an hour she watched marriage rituals and then went to choti bahus room for make up. But before Kiran goes to choti bahus room , Poonam had pressure of piss and she also wanted to reset makeup. She went to chhoti bahus room and went straight to toilet. Soon kiran entered and began to makeup. She took about 10 minutes time. She finished makeup and walked out . But just at door she saw chhota bhai entering room. Seeing Kiran more sexier than ever before and recalling mornings squeeze of chuchi of sleeping Kiran , chhota bhai held Kirans hand and said ,
kya kiran , tu to mujhse baat bhee nahi karti ..aa baith kuchh baat karni hai..

She got her hand free and ran out telling ,
abhee bahut busy hun ..baad mey..
Chhotabhai sat on bed and repented that why he did not come few minutes EARLY. He began to fantasize about sex with Kiran ( daughter of his mothers younger sister) .but soon his fantasy got broken and he became almost breathless.
There was Poonam standing before dressing mirron . She was unaware of any ones presence in the room. She let her pallu fell down . Chhota bhai could not believe his eyes. He was staring at tight , big and pointed chuchi of Poonam trying to come out of blouse. Like any other lady dresses for such marriages she was also dressed in exposing clothes. Blouse was of deep neck /low cut. Quite good amount of chuchis mound was exposed. Though Poonam was standing with her back to chhota bhai he was clearly seeing her frontal through dressing mirror. She pushed sari little down on waist . Off what a flat belly and nice narrow waist she had! .

Chhota bhai thought of holding waist and fucking her from behind. Poonams belly button was at about 4 above sari and about same distance from blouse which was of double shed . From half of chuchi till down blouse was of body colour and it looked as if she has not wore any thing. He caressed his crotch and found that he already has full and tight erection. He watched her applying lipstick, powder and perfume and finally she combed hair. Chhota bhai was unable to control more and he walked to her. She sensed some ones presence in room and turned. Exactly at that time he took her in embrass and put his lips on her lips. She tried to get herself free but not before chhota bhai had sucked honey of enchanting beauty and squeezed her chuchi.
“ohh bhaiya..kyaa kar rahe hai, puraa makeup kharaab kar diyaa, ab phitr se karna paregaa she began to makeup again.
ohhh..rani.mai tumhe bahut pyaar karta hun. Mujhe apna bana lo
He held her waist with both hands and rubbed her hips with his crotch.

bhaiya , please abhee chhodiye hum iss baare mey baad mey baat karenge abhee sab mera wait kar rahe hai telling this she continued her dressing.
Chhotabhai kept one hand on bare waist and with other hand opened storewell kept beside dressing table. He took out a jewellary bax having a necklace set and one bundle of 1000s . He gave to her .

bhaiya , bhaabhi dekhegi to mujhe maaregi
Poonam expressed her fear that seeing necklace bhaabhi will beat her. But she got relaxed when he said that he had purchased this for poonam only and his wife does not know about this. Poonam was ready again . Chhotabhai held her from back and while squeezing both chuchi he kissed cheeks .
She pulled away and said bhaiya, abhee jaane dijiye ,, “ and she proposed..
“ kal subah ek laakh cash lekar 8 baje subah mere ghar aaeeye..”

She kissed Ajju and smilingly went out.
She went out and saw bade bhaiya coming towards room with two unknown men. She thanked her stars that she came out of room just in time. She hoped that chhotabhaiya will not tell anything to his elder brother.
Poonam was right. She knew that like sethji , his younger son want to fuck her . She has no problem . as guruji has said that she would be loved by every one and she should keep them happy. She has accepted her destiny of becoming a highly respected prostitute , a Nagarbadhu. She was not knowing that chhotabhai really loved her and had expressed his desire to his parents to marry Poonam but it was declined by sethji mainly because sethji himself wanted courtship with Poonam. She searched her mother and whispered her to keep these things safely. She returned to her position beside Rekha. Chhoti bahu enquired about what kept her so late and she whispered
chhote bhaiya se chudwa rahi thee.

“chup randi” chhoti bahu patted her on cheeks..” wo namard tujhe kya chodega.”
She did not know that Poonam is almost right.
Inside room chhotabhai was very glad with turn of events. He forgot Kiran and started fantasizing about chudai with poonam in morning. . His thought got disturbed ..
kya re chhotu ..Poonam ne dabaane diyaa ki nahi” elder one commented .

Younger did not want any one particularly elder one to know that he has enjoyed maals of Poonam and very likely he is going to fuck her soon. At any cost he did not want to share Poonam with elder brother. He did not know that his father not only fucked Poonam but shared her jawani with his friend Khan.
Other two persons commented on Poonam’s beauty that they have never seen any one so beautiful.
“bhai Chmpa ko dekhoge to isse bhee bhul jaaoge.”
Elder brother said and told his younger brother
“yaar wo apni Gulaabo bahar baithee hai.Poonaam aur Mamta naa sahi chal aaj pheer Gulaabo kaa hee mazaa lete hai.”
You may remember that Gulaabo is wife of their driver whom both brother fucked during their trip to kolkatta with full knowledge of driver.

Elder suggested younger brother to call Gulaabo and pursue her to have orgy with all four. Chhota bhai was also eager to have chudai and hearing about Gulaabo, he recalled nice fun they had with her in two days trip to Calcutta. He came out and saw Gulaabo seated with one another strong looking lady in a corner. He looked around and signaled one maid to come in. He told maid to bring Gulaabo in . After sometime maid entered with Gulabbo. Maid was told to go out and bring drinks for all five of them. The moment maid went out younger brother hugged and kissed Gulaabo.

Before maid returned with drinks Chhotabhai has squeezed chuchi and palmed cunt . after all Gulaabo was very young and not much satisfied with her husband . She agreed for gang bang with them . How could she refuse? . Younger brother asked Gulabo to bring that other lady also with her ( her nanad Rano). But Gulaabo said that she alone is sufficient for all of them . They had drinks and then younger brother told maid to take Gulaabo to a particular room. He warned her against telling anything to anyone. Gulaabo came out and told her nanad that she has to stay back at sethjis house. Rano asked for reasons but Gulaabo said that she will explain everything tomorrow. Gulaabo went with maid to that special room in extreme corner of the house. Both lady chatted . Last night this same maid was fucked twice by sethji with sethani in the room. They have hired this maid recently to take care of marriage work. Sethji was only second man in her life. Earlier she was fucked few times by mukhiya of her village . She was too young two years younger than Gulaabo but Gulaabo was a superior maal than the maid. Soon all four male came . Maid was told to bring some good eatables and she was advised to bring things herself .

Maid went out and when she returned with items after 15 minutes she saw elder brother fucking Gulaabo and one friend having his lund getting sucked by Gulaabo. Seeing maid , chhotabhai got up and hugged the maid. She could not scream . Other two persons got engaged with maid and soon like Gulaabo she also had two lunds. Chhota bhai was doing chudai where as fourt man was fucking maid in the mouth. Maid was released after about two hours when all four had fucked her once each . She came out with lot of money tied in her pallu and big satisfaction on her face.
But she came face to face with chhotibahu. Maid was very new to house and otherwise also chhotibahu had a habit to maintain distance with maids and servants even at her native (it is different that last two nights she was fucked by three cooks of the house ) . Maid got shocked and surprised to see chhoti bahu. She stammered ..

itna jaldi tum bahar kaise aa gayee maid thought that she (chhoti bahu) is Gulaabo who was being banged along with her in that room.

And maid said that just few minutes ago when she came out of the room , she (chhoti bahu /Gulabo ) was being fucked by badebhaiyaa.

abhee to badebhaiyaa aap ko le rahe thhey aur abhee tum yahaa

kya bakti hai..? chhotibahu controlled her anger..she wanted to shout but she did not want to make a scene. She warned maid

tu jaanto hai ..kis_se baat kar rahi. Chhoti said .that she is the younger daughter-in-law of sethji and chhoti maalkin.

lekin maalkin.abhee to wey char hum dono ko uss kamre mey le (chudai) rahe thhey maid was perplexed.

chal deekha , tu kis room re aa rahi hai? chhoti ordered him to take her to that room.

Maid hesitated but on insistence of chhotibahu maid took her to that room.

From outside the room , through holes of window pan chhoti bahu saw tha bade bhaiaa was fucking Gulabo and other man had pushed lund in Gulabos mouth. Her husband and ffourth man were sucking chuchi. Maid was perplexed to see similarity between Gulabo and chhoti bahu. They watched fucking chudai for few minutes and then chhoti bahu ordered maid to go inside the room and tell both brothers that sethaniji is calling both immediately to perform a marriage ritual. She also warned maid against telling them that she had seen the chudai. Maid knocked at the door. Chhoti bahu hid and came back to mandap. This is the second time in a day that she she had seen husbands elder brother nude . Though husbanmds lund was bigger in length and thicker chhoti bahu decided that tonight she will give a lesson to her busband by getting fucked by elder brother that also in presence of husband. She sat beside Poonam and watched marriage rituals.

And suddenly everyone heard a loud shriek voice ,

chuuuupppp
 horseride  Cheeta    
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: CHAMPA-I - EK MAST AURAT - by sarit11 - 27-12-2018, 08:59 PM
RE: CHAMPA-I - EK MAST AURAT - by sarit11 - 27-12-2018, 09:01 PM
RE: CHAMPA-I - EK MAST AURAT - by sarit11 - 27-12-2018, 09:01 PM
RE: CHAMPA-I - EK MAST AURAT - by sarit11 - 27-12-2018, 09:02 PM
RE: CHAMPA-I - EK MAST AURAT - by sarit11 - 27-12-2018, 09:03 PM
RE: CHAMPA -I - EK MAST AURAT - by sarit11 - 27-12-2018, 10:11 PM
RE: CHAMPA -I - EK MAST AURAT - by sarit11 - 27-12-2018, 10:18 PM