Thread Rating:
  • 6 Vote(s) - 2.33 Average
Adultery CHAMPA -I - EK MAST AURAT - by Bhukhalund ( Completed)
Someone else commented .. dono jabardast maal hai
But Mamta pulled Sabina along with her back to Rekhas room. Both were so happy to hear lusty comments of ladies but their mood got spoiled immediately when they entered the room.

Rekha has disarranged her dress and she was crying with tears falling on her cheeks and telling pointing to Puna
“ tu kya jaanti hai Manu ke baarey mey.wo mera hai aur mera hi rahega”
Rekha held Puna’s hand and continued ,
“wo do baar tumse meetha baat kya kar liyaa ki tu apane ko uski raani samjhane lagi Puna , mai Manu ko tabse pyar karati hun jub teraa janam bhee nahi huaa thaa.
“arey jaao Rekha didi. Manu bass mera hai..na to wo tumhaaraa hai naa hi Poonam didi kaa. Wo buss mere liye janam liyaa hai tum sabko usake saath jitna masti maarnaa hai maaro lekin ye mut kaho ki wo tumhara hai. Manu buss mera hai.” Puna replied firmly .

One so young girl not even fully developed was fighting with a girl getting married tonight. Hearing this Rekha’s anger increased and she pulled off her bridal dress and addressed to her best girl friend Poonam, sister of Puna with whom she was fighting
jaa Poonam, maa se bol de ..mai aaj hee shaadi karungi lekin uss dulhe se nahi Manu se.. tu kisi dusri ladki ko taiyaar kar , uss aane bale dulhe se shaadee karane ke liye..
Sabina whispered in Poonam’s ears ,
isey yaha se baahar le jaa kar samjhaao ..nahi to Rekha kuchh bhee kar baithegi..
Sabina was unable to understand so intimate love of both girl for an ordinary looking village boy Manu. She was ignorant that if she spend even half an hour alone with Manu, she herself would be begging for Manu’s lund.

but by that time Puna has held Rekha’s right hand and twisted it tightly. Every one could see pain on Rekha’s face.
“ab agar tumne Manu se marriage kaa naam liyaa to mai tumhe jaan se maar daalungee, aaj din mey hee hum dono do ghante ek dusare ke saath akele thhey aur aage bhee roj milte rahenge khabardar jo ab se Manu kaa naam liyaa.. .”
No one could believe that a tender aged girl can reply so firmly to a girl 4-5 years elder to her. Puna was furious with Rekha’s possessiveness for Manu.

Somehow Poonam pulled Puna away from room and both Mamta and Sabina held Rekha . They let her cry and sob for some time. Sudha and Saloni were also there. Sudha knew about Rekha’s affection for Manu and like all others in village she was also certain that Rekha will marry Manu. She consoled her friend ,
kya Rekha tu bhee, uss bachhee , chhokadee ki baat kaa buraa maan gayee, ussey to abhee pyaar shaadee ke baare mey kuchh maalum nahi..Manu ne ek do baar usey chum chaam liyaa hogaa to wo samjhane lagee ki buss Manu uska hi hai.
Sudha disclosed which many in that room were knowing,
uss pilli (Puna) ko kya maalum ki Manu iss gaao ki kitni aurate aur ladkeeyo ki jawaani ki pyaas bujhata hai to kya wo sabse shaadi karegaa.. .

Sabina was shocked to know that innocent looking Manu is fucking so many girls and women. she winked at Mamta and Mamta nodded.
Sudha continued , sabko maalum hai ..ki Manu bhale hee pure gaaon ko chod le , lekin wo pyaar sirf tumhe hee kartaa hai abhee sham ko bhee maine dekhaa wo kaisee roni surat lekar tumko dekh raha thaa.
Mamta, Saloni and other girls also said good words to Rekha and Sabina combed her hairs and rearranged dress. Some one said to call Poonam to redo Rekha’s make up.
Why they fought ?

After serving snacks to Mamta and Sabina and meeting with Vinod’s mother all girls came back to Rekhas room upstairs. As happens in all marriages girls were teasing Rekha and main topic was her relation with Manu.
bahna tu chali jaayegi to Manu kaa kyaa hogaa tune ussey apna maal khilaa pilaakar bigaar diyaa hai
Rekha smiled and replied .. mujhe koi chinta nahi hai mai jaaungee to kyaa .. iss gaon mey tumlog jaisee randi hai naa mere manu kaa khyaal rakhane ke liye .

And Puna became angry to hear when Rekha said Mere Manu kaa. And she shouted at Rekha
Manu tera kab se huaa, wo buss meraa hai..aur mai usaki hun.. and then argument between two girls started.
15-20 minutes passed and then Puna came running to room and fell on Rekha’s feet. She began to rub her head on feet and began sobbing Rekha lifted Puna up and asked ,
ab kyaa huaa..Manu chhod kar chala gayaa kyaa.?.
Puna slapped herself and said ,
didi hamey maaf kar dooo.mai paagal hun.Manu tumhara hai aur tumhara hee rahegaa mai ab uss se baat bhee nahee karungee

Poonam has convinced sister Puna that she only will be Manus wife and now let Rekha go happy. She insisted her to seek forgiveness from Rekha.
Manu ko tang karegee to mai teraa gala kaat dungee..
telling this Rekha hugged Puna tightly and both cried .
News of fight between two pussy cats reached downstairs and chhoti bahu came up. She took stock of situation and took Rekha with her down to her room. She asked Poonam to bring costumes and other things to her room. And bahu warned Puna,
saali , teraa abhee doodh bhee nahi niklaa hai aur abhee se Manu pe haq jataane chali hai.. mai tujhe baad mey bataati hun
Puna got afraid with scolding of bhabhi and remained back. But Rekha pulled Puna with her and said to bhabhi,
bhaabhi , ye Puna meri sautan hai.aaj se maine apne Manu ko isse de diyaa.. She looked at Puna and asked ,
lekin jab sasuraal se waapas aaungee to kabhee kabheee Manu ko mujhe dogee naa
didi Manu ko tum jab chaaho apne andar rakhh lenaa , mai kabhee manaa nahi karungee.. .

mai dekhungee ki tu kaise Manu ko andar leti hai
bahu said and tried to hold Puna but she ran down stairs hurriedly.Bahu did not know that more than her choot now Manu loves Puna .
All girls laughed and tension of last half an hour or so got vanished with this girlish laugh. All others were thinking of marriage and baaraati but Saloni has another tension.
She recalled first chudai with Manu and felt pain even now. She wondered how this Puna has taken /or will take such a lawda with big supara in her tiny choot. Saloni felt bad that after that night Manu has not fucked her and she has to remain contended with lund of father. In three days father has fucked her five times . She wanted Manus lund in choot and that also soon.

Here for last three hours all girls were having fun and masti but Kiran was not with them. After returning back from Champa’s house she had lunch . Thereafter with two other teenaged girls she moved out of house. All along she talked of sex with those two village girls and had made them agree to have chudai at night along with her.
They hired a paddle riksha and first she reached to sethjis office. . There she found only Munim. She asked munim to arrange for some icecream etc for two girls . She asked girls to sit in munim’s office and she herself had a nice chudai with munim . Those girls smelled some foul play and tried to pip inside room. But they could not see anything. While doing chudai Munim tried to convince Kiran to bring other two girls also but she refused. After chudai kiran moved around in market and then reached to house where baratee were to stay. There she saw Vinod arranging those girls trained to entertain baraatis . there were 20 girls of age 18 to 30 . It was two storey building with six rooms on ground floor and two large size rooms with attached bath on first floor. All six room on GF was for normal baaraati where as one large room on FF was for father in-law of Rekha and his two brothers. One room was arranged for last minutes special/VIP. Kiran moved with Vinod . She was impressed by his arrangement.

raja, tum sirf chudai hi achhi nahi karate , baaki kaam bhee achhchhaa se karte ho..
chup saali..koi sunegaa ..
Kiran liked all 20 girls and talked with them. None of them were knowing Kiran but they could guess that this girl is something special. Kiran warned girls that they should not become easy pray to men . They should seduce barati in such a way that they start begging for sex or making them undressed then only they should show their maals .

Kiran returned to Vinod and demanded key of other room on FF. She told him to give key so that after marriage is over he along with Vijay and Manu can have sex with her. Vinod refused to give key to her. While Kiran was persuading Vinod for key, sethji along with khan also came there. Seeing sethji , she came to him and by holding hand requested him to tell Vinod to give key of that room to her. Kiran said that she need key of that room for herself and her two special friends. Kiran has choosen those two young chicks for Manu to fuck tonight. All afternoon she has talked sex with those girls and found that both are ready for chudai. Both would have agreed to have chudai with munim in the office but she wanted girls to have first lund of Manu and not of an elderly men While they were returning back from office, girls have asked Kiran whether Munim has fucked her but Kiran lied to them that she has made arrangement with Munim for chudai of all three of them in night .
didi , kuchh hoga to nahi, bachhaa to nahi rahegaa..
nahi re bahut mazaa aayegaa..

And now seeing Vinod and that room Kiran thought of having an orgy with three girls and three boys Manu, Vinod and Vijay. But after hearing Kiran’s plea for that room seth got another idea. He thought that Kiran will sleep in this room with her friends and he will have opportunity to fuck Kiran again and her friends. So he said to Vinod ,
beta, de de isko chaabhi, meri saali ki beti hai, ye naraaz ho jaayegi to iski mausi (sethani) meraa jeena muhaal kar degi.
Vinod gave her key and whispered , tumhaari chudai ke saath tumhaari inn dono saheliyo ko bhee aaj chodungaa..
dono taiyaar hai..Vijay ko bhee le aanaa. She took her friends and came out of building .
Khan put hand on sethjis shoulder and said ,
bhai maaf karna, ye tumhaari saali ki beti bahut chudaasi hai.. isko peechey se chodane mey bahut mazaa aayegaa.. They moved away and talked ,

sethji, mujhe iss Kiran ko chodane do, tum meri Sabina ko chod lenaa..
khan bhai, sach to ye hai ki iss ladki ko dekhate hee meraa ghodaa tight ho jaata hai mai bhee isse chodna chahtaa hunagar aaj mauka nahi milaa to kal beti ki bidaai ke baad isse office mey lekar aaungaa aur wohi hum dono isse chodenge.. sethji smiled and said
bhai chodne mey to mazaa aataa hi hai lekin dusare se chudwaate dekhane mey aur bhee mazaa aataa hai..kiran ko jab tum 9 lambe lund se peloge to dekhane mey bahut mazaa aayegaa ..
haa sethj, khan replied aur jab Sabina ko chodungaa to dekh kar aapko aur bhee mazaa aayegaa.
They met Manu . He wished both and directly asked ,
khan saab, ye sab maal (girls for baraati) ko taste kiyaa ki nahi..?

Khan patted Manu and said in sab ke saath tum log mazaa lo..humey to ab special maal chaahiye , Kiran jaisee.
Manu smiled and said , aapki pasand bahut achhchhi hai kiran jaisee kyo ..kiran ko hee lijiye bahut jabardast maal hai, he moved away.
Manu met with each and every girl . They all complained to him that in morning except two virgin girls all others wanted more chudai . Manu fondled them and promised that soon he will satisfy each one by one to one chudai. Few of them requested Manu to stay overnight here and do their chudai. But Manu warned them that there should not be any complain. They must obey what barati says. Manu said that ,
koi agar gaand maarna bhee chaahe to naa mat karna , pyar se pelwaanaa.

After finishing all arrangement Manu brought Vinod inside sethji house . Vinod did not want to come but when Manu insisted he came . Manu took him first to badi bahu and she became immediately aroused to see her . Vinod touched feet of both bahu and badi bahu blushed at his this action . She whispered to Vinod ,
Buss 2-3 din aur ..phir tumhe dudh pilaaungee.
Manu introduced Vinod to other ladies like Mausi ,Rano and Gulabo. There were many who knew Vinod and also knew that there is no relation between two reachest family in the area. They wondered that how Vinod and his mother has come to this house today .

Manu took Vinod to sethanis room. She immediately got up to see Vinod . She kissed his forehead and said ,
aankhe taras gayee thee beta tumko dekhane ko, she caressed his head and told to his mother
bahna tera beta to pura mard ho gayaa hai..!
Vinod touched feet of all ladies including Champa and then he saw Mamta standing with Sabina in a corner. Seeing Mamta his eyes brightened and he completely overlook Sabina .
He heard his mother telling , bahna , tabhee to isaki shaadi Mamta se fix kar dee hai.. jaldee hee inki shaadi ho jaayegee. She called Mamta but she hid herself behind Sabina.

Sabina said , sach yaar bahut mast mard hai tera waala ..
Mamta whispered ..haraami chodte chodte thakaa daalta hai
ek raat ke liye mujhe degi.. Sabina teased ..
kabhee nahi ..tu mere Manu ko le jaa , mere yaar se jyaadaa mast lawdaa hai mere bhai kaa..
Mamta again whispered .
wo Puna mujhe maar daalegi.. Sabina expressed her fear about chudai with Manu.
They heard Sethani telling ,

dekh beta, tujhe gaao ki sabse achhee aur sabse mast ladki mil rahee hai,meri Mamta ko kabhee koi takleef mat denaa jaisaa uskaa naam hai waisaa hee uske mann mey sab ke liye mamta hai , pyaar hai aur ye soch le , jaise Rekha meri beti hai..waise hi Mamta bhee..maine dono mey kabhi koi fark nahi kiyaa.. Sethani pointed finger towards Champa,
mai to Mamta ko saath hi rakna chahti thee lekin ye Champa nahi maani.
sethani ji, mai kaan pakadtaa hun .. looking towards Mamta he held his both ears and said ..
kabhee bhee Mamta ko koi takleef nahee dungaa..naa aisaa kaam karungaa jis-se usko dukh ho..
He kept looking at Mamta and she pushed two thumbs towards him and while passing him she smilingly said ,
Mamta ko bhul jaao. Both went upstairs and watched pussy fight between Puna and Rekha for Manu.
Then after about an hour,

When Rekha was getting dressed and prepared for big moment, group of children came running inside and shouting.
baaraat aa rahi hai..
Suddenly sound of band music and crackers became louder and lauder . Group of girls ran to terrace and elderly ladies including both bahus, champa and other guests moved outside to welcome baaraati.
Girls looked from terrace . There was big convoy of cars, horses and two elephants. They saw people dancing with sound of band and crackers amidst dust. Baraat was coming closure . Rekha was watching her baarat with all her friends . She was between two best friend Poonam and Sudha and Sabina was still with Mamta. She did not want to leave Mamta for a minute.
Every one agreed that this is the best baraat they have seen.

Finally after lot of dhoom dhadaakaa groom’s car stopped at main entrance where ladies were waiting with thaals and diyas Car was surrounded by ladies . They sang some focal songs and groom was taken out of car. Seeing him Rajni commented ..
hi hi, dekh to meri beti (Rekha ) kaa dulha kaisaa hai ye hamaari Rekhaa ko kaise sambhaalegaa .
Other ladies also joined Rajni and began abusing groom’s mother & other relatives.
Dulha was expecting all these teasing but he was afraid about her younger sister who was accompanying him in the car . She was a high school student in very reputed English school. Some ladies took girl out of car and brought her near Rajni . It is well known fact that only sister accompany groom to brides place ..

“aur bahan ko dekh.. khaa khaa ke kyaa mast ho gayee hai.hai to chhoti lekin lagtaa hai upar neeche dono se khaati hai.”
Like Rajni other ladies also commented that like mother, daughter is also a prostitute and sleeps with every one ..without shame
Unlike village girls like Poonam and Mamta She is a very decent girl and pure chaste . No male has touched her . She was explained of all these abusing at brides place and advised to take it sportingly. She was taught even to give fitting reply but no word came out of her mouth. She remained quite with head looking down . and dulha had a 10000 volt current just by seeing Champa who moved forward to stop Rajni from abusing that girl. Just by seeing at that innocent girl she understood that like Sabina she is from city and unaware of these filthy abuses.

She heard ladies asking her about how many fathers you have, how much you take for chudai..etc etc . This was first such experience for her. In school she has heard about sex and seen sex books . She even knew that some of her classmates are call girls and earn money by selling body. But she was pure and not interested in sex with male at this early age . She had no boy friend even for name shake and now here in brothers sasural she is being asked about her sexual experiences, how much she and her mothers takes for chudai. More than the content she wondered that how these good looking ladies are uttering these fucking words so freely . Like her brother, she also could not remove eyes from Champa. She was simply hyptonised ..
Champa scolded Rajni and other ladies for abusing this decent girl,
“kya tum sab is bachchee to tang kar rahi ho.”

She took girls hand and pulled her inside. Dulha felt relaxed seeing his sister in hands of a unbelievable beautiful lady.
 horseride  Cheeta    
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: CHAMPA-I - EK MAST AURAT - by sarit11 - 27-12-2018, 08:59 PM
RE: CHAMPA-I - EK MAST AURAT - by sarit11 - 27-12-2018, 09:01 PM
RE: CHAMPA-I - EK MAST AURAT - by sarit11 - 27-12-2018, 09:01 PM
RE: CHAMPA-I - EK MAST AURAT - by sarit11 - 27-12-2018, 09:02 PM
RE: CHAMPA-I - EK MAST AURAT - by sarit11 - 27-12-2018, 09:03 PM
RE: CHAMPA -I - EK MAST AURAT - by sarit11 - 27-12-2018, 10:11 PM
RE: CHAMPA -I - EK MAST AURAT - by sarit11 - 27-12-2018, 10:18 PM
RE: CHAMPA -I - EK MAST AURAT - by sarit11 - 27-12-2018, 10:20 PM
RE: CHAMPA -I - EK MAST AURAT - by sarit11 - 27-12-2018, 10:32 PM