Thread Rating:
  • 6 Vote(s) - 2.33 Average
Adultery CHAMPA -I - EK MAST AURAT - by Bhukhalund ( Completed)
Puna blushed and ran away. She began waiting eagerly for their next meeting. At that time Mamta came along with Sabina and Poonam and other girls. She introduced Manu to Sabina . Manu smiled and came out of house and went towards building where arrangements are made for stay of baraatis.

Now let us see how friendly Sabina became with Poonam and Mamta. Puna took her to Rekha's room. Many girls had surrounded Rekha and all were teasing each other. Seeing an unknown girl all became quite. Everyone got impressed by Sabina's personality . But Sabina herself was amazed to see so many beautiful and sexy girls at one place. Sabina could not remove her eyes from Poonam. She has never seen such an extraordinary beautiful girl like Poonam. So long she was thinking that she herself is very beautiful but seeing Poonam she just could not believe her eyes. Puna broke her trance.

Sabina didi, ye nayee dulhan Rekha hai aur ye hai meri didi Poonam. Puna took Sabina's hand and put it in Poonam's hand .

didi, inko sambhaalo, sethji ne kaha hai aapko bolane ke liye ki ye didi khan uncle ki natini (grand daughter ) hai She pushed Sabina's face towards Mamta and said ,

Sabina didi, ye ham sab ki Mamta didi hai, jaisa naam Mamta hai waisaa hi inke dil mey sabke liye pyaar aur mamta hai lekin inke bhai Manu se bach kar rahna. jaisi didi achhchhee aur shaant hai waise hi Manu sabko bahut tang karta hai, mujhe sabse jyaadaa. Puna wanted to let every one knows that Manu loves her so much. Thats why she said that he troubles her maximum. But Puna was not aware that any adverse remarks about manu makes Rekha very sad. Rekha scolded Puna,

tumko kya tang karta hai aur kiski ko bhee tang kiya hai kyaa..wo kitna to pyaaraa hai gaao mey sab usko kitna pyaar karte hai.

But she could not complete sentence . Her voice got choked and tears began to flow down from eyes. Sabina and all other grown up girls in room had no doubt that this would be dulhan loves manu more than any thing.

Sabina was not knowing that out of girls present in that room many girls have already enjoyed with lovely & mast cock of Manu. Puna felt bad that she hurt Rekha. Girls got friendly with Sabina and Poonam recalled nice LONG 9 lund of khan who wants to fuck his daughter's daughter .

Poonam spoke to herself
ghar mey eisee maal ho to har koi usko chodna chaahegaa..

Poonam felt proud that her father has never eyed on her . She was not aware that his father Panditji has ejaculated thrice on name of daughter's cunt and has advised Manu to fuck her. She remembered that she has to seduce Sabina so much that she gets ready for chudai with 9 cock of her 70 years old nana.

Poonam knew that only Mamta can do this. She was the Mamta's first victim whom she made fuck by munim and Manu on the same night. She knew that Mamta seduced Sudha also and she herself saw how she seduced and made Saloni to sleep nude with Munim. Poonam was confident that Mamta can make any girl agreeable to fuck by any one .

While Champa was getting explored in room and Manu was banging Pushpa ..Sabina became free with village girls and she narrated various sexual scandals of Kalkatta to them . Many girls even Rekha asked her about her own sexual encounters , Sabina just replied that she is not virgin.

"isme sharmaane ki koi baat nahi hai.hum mey se bahut virgin nahi hai hum bhee lund kaa mazaa le chuke hai " Sudha said boldly ..

Time passed and Sabina found herself very much attracted towards, not Poonam but Mamta. She like mausi concluded that Poonam is extraordinary beautiful but Mamta is a real girl . Her each and every limbs would be feast to touch at for men and even women. Sabina badly wanted to feel nudity of Mamta . So far she never ever thought of any lesbian act but now she was very much aroused and wanted to see and touch Mamta's maals . she had a question in her mind ..

what makes Mamta so different from her and Poonam. ?

She desperately wanted to feel Mamta so she asked Mamta to take her to toilet. Mamta got up and took Sabina to toilet. She has no idea that how much she has aroused this new grown up and sexy urban girl so that she wants to even taste Mamtas choot. She bolted door from inside . Both were in salwar suit .

Both untied salwar and pushed it down Three commode were side by side. Sabina pushed her panty down but saw that Mamta has no panty ..

tum panty nahi pahanti ?

Sabina enquired and began pissing . There was loud splashing sound of their combined piss.

Mamta turned towards Sabina and said that girls in villages wear panty only in schools but at home or otherwise most of them wear salwar or petticoat without panty. At this Sabina replied that in city we can not think of remaining without panty ..

tab bhee to city mey gaao se jyaadaa chudai hoti hai.. Mamta commented.

Sabina explained that in big cities people does not know each other so they get more opportunity for chudai unlike village where every one knows every one.

Mamta got shocked to hear that very young girls yrs gets fucked in city regularly and housewives also enjoys freely while husbands are away. Sabina said that in kalkatta it is so easy to allure a girl and fuck her. She said that she is getting offers for sex since she has not developed any breast and even now when she has tasted two lunds she gets offer for sex from all strata of people , family members, teachers, friends, strangers etc

By that time both finished pissing and before Mamta pull salwar up Sabina put her hand on Mamta's choot and said

mujhe dekhane dooo..bahut pyaaraa hai , Sabina pulled Mamta away from commode. She herself remained nude below waist with salwar and panty pushed down. She sat on her knees and caressed choot.

Mamta, maine jaisaa sochaa thaa uss se kanhi jyaadaa pyara hai tera choot ..aur ohh..kyaa mast jaangh hai.. Sabina continued caressing choot and thigh.

Mamta enquired whether SABINA IS lesbian ?

naa re aaj pahli baar tujhe dekh kar meraa mun bechain ho gayaa hai aaj se pahle kabhee kisi kaa bhee choot nahi dekhaa , apni maa kaa bhee nahi.

Mamta told her that she,Poonam and Sudha are great lesbians . along with enjoying with lunds they enjoy with each other regularly.

tu mere ghar aa, jo chaahegi karne dungee

Mamta pulled Sabina up and hugged her from behind. She pressed choot on Sabina's hips and by holding chuchi in one hand Mamta began to caress and pinch choot of Sabina.Like her , Sabina has also shaved in morning itself mainly to give pleasure to her lover . Mamta began to explore choot and as time passed Sabina lost all control and swayed away with Mamta.

ohhh Mamta ..kya kar rahi hai..ahhhhhh..bahut mazaa .haiohhh.ahhhhh.tere haath mey jaadu hai..ahhhhh

Sabina kept moaning and Mamta explored choot for more than 10 minutes and first time in life Sabina had an organism. She felt very much satisfied and empty inside . She looked down and saw fluid bur kaa ras ozzing out of choot through her thighs.

ohhh..Mamta..kyaa mazaa diyaa. She said that in last three months she has been fucked by two lunds totally 8 times so far but she never had pleasure and satisfaction what she had now.

rani tere haath mey magic hai. Sabina kissed Mamtas hand .
Mamta squeezed Sabina's boobs and said abhee to tune sirf mere haath kaa jaadu dekha hai, abhee apne lips aur choot kaa jaadu dikhaana baaki hai..

She suggested Sabina to come to her house on next Sunday and enjoy with her whole day. Mamta wanted her father and Manu to do chudai of this urban beauty.

Sabina was more eager to enjoy with Mamta . She agreed . Both began kissing each other but they heard knock and voice of other few girls..

itna der se kya kar rahi ho.ek dusare ko chod rahi ho ki Manu bhee andar hai.

Saali Manu nahi , tere baap se chudwaa rahi thee jaa tu bhee pelwaa le bahut mast lawda hai..

Mamta pushed that girl inside and came laughingly with Sabina to main room. Seeing them Poonam also scolded them for taking so much time inside. She said that bhabhi has called every one down. Poon am was happy to see friendship of Mamta and Sabina . She felt ashamed to tell Mamta to seduce Sabina so that she gets ready for chudai with her grandfather, Khan uncle. By recalling that long thick throbbing lund Poonams choot jerked and she smiled at herself. How could Sabina can absorb such lund .

All girls came down . By that time Champa had completed her dressing & makeup and came out of room. Seeing her all labourers stopped work and began staring at her ..Champa looked them and spoke loudly ,

mujhe baad mey dekh lenaa abhee jaldee kaam khatam karo..baaraat aane waali hai..

Sabina was coming down on with Mamta. Her eyes fell on Champa and Sabina stumbled . Chhoti Bahu saw her getting tumbled and ran to hold her

kya huaa ..tum theek ho naa?

Chhoti bahu or any other lady except Sethani did not know Sabina. Mamta introduced her to all as her friend from Kalkatta and grand-daughter of sethjis best friend Khan uncle. Both bahu & Sethani knew Khan .

Sabina was almost in a state of shock. First she was amazed to see enchanting beautiful girl Poonam and now this woman with unbelievable beauty. Sabina have never seen such beauty before. She thought that she is not human but an idol of woman.

Mamta , ye sach much ki aurat hai yaa koi pari.. Sabina pointed fingers towards Champa.

wo..chal tujhe milaati hun uss se.. Mamta pulled Sabina towards Champa.

mamta , pahle apni saheli ko kuchh khilaa-pilaa.. badi bahu directed all girls towards dining hall.

Mamta requested bhaabhi to send their plates to her room. She moved with Sabina towards Champa and Champa went inside room.

Maa , ruk to.. Mamta shouted at Champa and both girls entered room. Mamta told Sabina that Champa is her & Manu's mother and introduced Sabina to Champa.

chaachi ..mujhe chhu kar dekhane do.

Sabina said and put her hand on Champa's cheeks.

Sabina said that she still dont believe that she is a lady of blood & flesh like them. Champa sat on bed and made Sabina sit in front of her. Champa did not stop Sabina, whose hand moved from Champa's cheeks to lips, chin and then down on neck to her chest and finally on a chuchi. With other hand Sabina pulled pallu and softly squeezed chuchi.

ohh chaachi , kitna kadak aur tight hai aapkaa, hamse se bhee jyaddaa.. Sabina squeezed both chuchi with both hands. Champa slowly pushed Sabina's hands away and said ,

beti , hamaare ghar par aao , phir jo chaaho karanaa, jo dekhana ho sab deekhaa dungee.

Sabina hugged Champa and said that she cant wait much. She informed them that next Sunday she will come with nanaji (khan) and will spend whole day with them. She said,

mujhe aapki sundarataa dekhani hai aur Mamta ke haath aur sabka jaadu..

rani, mujh se jyaadaa jaadugarni to meri maa hai.. ek baar haath lagaayegee to tum paani-paani ho jaaogee.. apani jawaani sambhaal nahi paaogee. Mamta said.

koi tere jaisa jawaani ko mazaa dene waali ho to phir kaun jawaani sambhaal kar rakhnaa chahtaa hai..jawaani to hai hee lutaane ke liye lekin koi tere jaisaa lutne waalaaa chaahiye.. Sabina wanted confirmation from Champa ..kyo chaachi.

haa beti , jawaani to lutaane ke liye hee hai Champa asked, kitno ko lutaa chuki ho.. ?

jhuth kyo bolu.sirf 2 mard ko ..wo bhee kul milaakar 8 baar. Sabina pulled Mamta on bed and said ,

lekin jo mazaa inn haatho (holding Mamtas hand ) ne diyaa wo mazaa kisi ne nahi diyaa..

That time Puna entered with a tray sweets and snacks She kept tray on bed and addressed to Sabina,

didi , bhar pet abhee khaa lo.phir raat kaa khana kab milegaa maalum nahi

Sabina teased her. She had seen Puna's reaction about Manu and there was no doubt in her mind that like Rekha , Puna also loves Manu deeply.

Puna , tu kyo chinta karati hai bhabhi khaana nahi degi to kyaa ..Manu to hai tujhe pura khilaaane ke liye.wo tujhe sab kuchh khilaayegaa..apna lamba mota kela bhee

dhatt tum bhee bahut gandee ho Puna smiled and ran out of room.

That time Poonam came and told Champa that some guest has come and calling her.
Seeing Poonam, Champa remebered what guruji said yesterday...She told to both girls,

"beti Poonam, aur Mamta " Champa said that guruji had given remedy for their common problem...and in presence of another girl, Champa said ,

"agar tum dono apne baap ke saamne kisi bhee naye mard se chudwaao to uske baad phir apne pyare yaar ke saath maza le sakti ho.."

Poonam became very happy to hear this. She knew what Champa & guruji meant. She wanted to resume chudai with munim at any cost..

Champa came out and got pleasantly surprised to see Vinod's mother and sister Binu. They hugged each other . Seeing those two new comers, the maid who earlier commented about Manu's affairs told to Rano,

Rano didi, yahi dono badi haveli ki hai jo Manu ke liye paagal hai . maid's face brightened ,
dekho , masterniji bhee aa gayee, ye to Manu ki rakhail hai

tumko kaise maalum ? Rano charged her .

buss maalum hai biswaas nahi to apne Manu se hee puchh lo ki wo inn sabko chodtaa hai kee nahi..

chup kutia , kuchh bhee bolti hi aur agar ye Manu se mazaa leti hai to lene do , apna kyaa..
Rano asked maid to keep quite .

lekin didi, now Gulabo said , agar Manu inn aurato ko khush kar sakta hai to socho hum jaisee jawaan aurato ko kitnaa mazaa degaa

to chudwa le uss se.. Rano said and asked maid , jaa re Manu ko bol ki mere Gulaabo bhaabhi ko bahut garmi chadhi hai ..aakar thandaa kar de..

didi kuchh bhee bolo , bahut dino se aur bahut log se Manu ke barey mey sun rahi hu.. kuchh bhee ho..ek baar to usey andar jarur lungee. Gulabo expressed her desire to get fucked by Manu.

chup besharam. Her nanad scolded her.

gulaabo, mujhe bhee bataanaa agar wo sach kaa mard hai to mai bhee usey sab kuchh dungee.

They saw Champa and Vinod's mother chatting with sethani and Binu arranging thaals for marriage rituals.

Sethani hugged Vinod's mother and she became emotional. With tears in eyes

Sethani said ,

bahna mai dhanya ho gayee, 6-7 saalo ke baad mere ghar ayee ho, tum log jab mere dono bete ki shaadi mey nahi aaye to mujhe bahut dukh huaa thaa hum sab bahut khush hai ki aap log aaye. She called all family ladies and asked them to touch Vinod's mothers feet and take blessings. Both bahu and others took blessings . Vinods mother has come prepared . She has seen both bahu first time.

While bahu touched her feet she gave a packet to each one of them, they looked at Sethani and sethaani nodded. And while Rekha come to touch her feet , she hugged Rekha and gave her a even a bigger packet . Binu also hugged her and her mother said ,

Rekha , hum to tujhe apni bahu (Vinod's wife) banana chaahte thhey ..lekin bhagwaan ki jo marji.khub khush raho.

Then Sethani took Champa and Vinod's mother inside room and chatted .

There after both Chhoti & Badi bahu entered room and shared sweets with Mamta and Sabina. . They talked with Sabina and insisted both Mamta and Sabina to change into saree. Chhoti bahu took both girl to her room and gave the new saree sets to them to wear. Mamta took it without any word but Sabina tried to refuse. Bahu insisted and finally both girls changed into saree. After lot of search bahu could find matching blouse for both. While they were changing, bahu saw their breast and said ..,

tum dono kaa maal (chuchi) bilkul ek jaisaa hai lagta hai dono khub malwaati ho

Sabina blushed . Mamta scolded bhabhi, kya bhaabhi tum bhee meri saheli ko tang kar rahi ho..

Finally bhabhi helped both to complete make up and then said ,

Mamta , tum apni saheli ko apne bhaiyaa se bachaa kar rakhanaa ..aur tum khud bade bhaiyaa ke pass mut jaanaa..tumhe eisaa dekh kar wo jarur tum dono ko chod daalenge..

Both smiled and came out . almost all ladies gasped to see them . One commented ..

mausi theek hee kah rahee thee , ki Mamta jaisee koi maal nahee haidekh to kyaa gazaab lag rahi hai..

other commented , Mamta ko chhor , iss sahari billi (Sabina) ko dekh ..aaj koi bhee mard nahi bachegaa iss gaaon mey sab iski jawaani se ghaayal ho jaayenge

Someone else commented .. dono jabardast maal hai

But Mamta pulled Sabina along with her back to Rekha's room. Both were so happy to hear lusty comments of ladies but their mood got spoiled immediately when they entered the room.
 horseride  Cheeta    
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: CHAMPA-I - EK MAST AURAT - by sarit11 - 27-12-2018, 08:59 PM
RE: CHAMPA-I - EK MAST AURAT - by sarit11 - 27-12-2018, 09:01 PM
RE: CHAMPA-I - EK MAST AURAT - by sarit11 - 27-12-2018, 09:01 PM
RE: CHAMPA-I - EK MAST AURAT - by sarit11 - 27-12-2018, 09:02 PM
RE: CHAMPA-I - EK MAST AURAT - by sarit11 - 27-12-2018, 09:03 PM
RE: CHAMPA -I - EK MAST AURAT - by sarit11 - 27-12-2018, 10:11 PM
RE: CHAMPA -I - EK MAST AURAT - by sarit11 - 27-12-2018, 10:18 PM
RE: CHAMPA -I - EK MAST AURAT - by sarit11 - 27-12-2018, 10:20 PM
RE: CHAMPA -I - EK MAST AURAT - by sarit11 - 27-12-2018, 10:32 PM