Thread Rating:
  • 6 Vote(s) - 2.33 Average
Adultery CHAMPA -I - EK MAST AURAT - by Bhukhalund ( Completed)
Champa felt surprised that how easily his so young son has analysed each and every women . And she agreed what he said. She herself is getting fond of her own daughters mast jawaani.
Manu kissed Champa and said that he is going to Vinod’s house to see those girls for entertaining baraateee at night.
Vinod ko jaldi bhej denaa.. Champa requested. Manu went out and she slammed door shut. She put perfume in and around choot, under arm pits and on chuchi and had another cup of tea. She waited.

When Manu reached Vinods house , it was exactly 9. He was surprised to see that main door of building is closed. She banged door and only after he said that it is Manu , door got opened and immediately it was shut again. Manu could not believe his eyes . not one, not two even not five there were 20 girls and ladies seated with their wide opened thighs nude . He saw that Binu. Vinod’s sister and his mother is also nude and all four including Vijay and Vinod are shaving their pubic area. Immediately after he finished shaving of girl in hand Vijay got up and said that he is tired and going out for a smoke.
He went in and immediately came out with a packet and went out. Binu told Manu to bolt door and complete shaving of another two girls. She whispered to Manu and he undressed. All female except Vinod’s mother and sister and one another girl who had tasted Manus lawda gasped ,
baap re kitna mota hai, aur supara to dekho..kaise kisi bhee choot mey ghusegaa one of them spoke loudly.
chinta mat karo , abhee deekhati hun ki ye lawda bur mey kasie ghusta hai Binu fisted lawda and asked him
bol kisko chodegaa? Binu pulled skin and asked , koi bhee pasand kar le
Didi , koi kunwaari /virgin hai to bolo nahi to sirf tumko chodungaa
Manu replied and Vinod heard that his friend desires to fuck his sister.

Meri choot to teri gulaam ho gayee hai inme se bol kisko chodegaa Binu pointed to one girl ..
tune uss din ke baad tulia ko nahi chodaa.aaj phir se chod le she insisted .
nahi didi , koi virgin hai to bolo nahi to mai tumhe hi chodungaa . And Manu pushed lawda in Binus mouth.
Most of the girls knew that her husband is missing for long and she enjoys with his brothers friend and business customers who stays overnight with them. She gave blow job for few minutes and again while fisting she asked ,
tum logo mey se koi kunwaari hai?

Hesitantly two girls raised their hand . She called both girls near and made them hold Manu’s lund
dar mat aaj raat ko tum logo ko bahut se logo kaa lawda sahlaanaa aur chusnaa paregaa to pahle iss mast lawde se hi start kar.. She caressed choot of one girl and asked ,
lawda choot mey legi alag se 5000/- dungi Manu se seal todwaane aur chudawwane kaa..
Girl held lund tightly and nodded ..

jaa manu, iss ladki ko chod kar jawaani kaa pura mazaa de tab naa baraatiyo ko khush kar paayegi. Binu said and told Manu to take girl inside room.
baap re.wo chhoti ladki kaise le paayegi musal jaisaa. Lund . another girl said .
waise hi, jaise maine liyaa thaa Tulia said .
She was also very young and Manu had her virginity some time ago. There after she got fucked by 3 more persons but she did not get satisfaction which Manu has given . She said ,

tum log bhul gayee ki Manu ne kuchh din pahle meri nanhi kachhi choot chodaa thaa
aur ab to teri choot ghore (horse) kaa bhee lund le sakti hai. Other girl said and all laughed and all heard a loud scream ,
baap re mar gayee
manu ne uski choot phaad dee some one commented .

There was silence for about 20 minutes . After some time all began to hear loud moaning of that girl being fucked inside . During all this time no one saw when and how Vinod has gone out. Vinods mother shouted ,
darwaajaa kyo khula hai..? jaa band kar
Binu shouted , bhaiya darwaaja band karo. But Voinod was not there. While Binu was asking that virgin girl about Manu’s lund he took a packet from inside and without telling a word gone out. Binu got up and closed the door.
baap re kitnaa chodegaa aadhaa ghantaa se jyaadaa ho gayaa , another one commented and then they saw girl coming out of the room holding Manu’s lund and pulling him out.

dekh to saali kaise muskuraa rahi hai”
one lady said bahut mazaa aayaa naa.
bahut.. girl replied and kissed lund .

now there was one lund and 22 choots. Binu asked every one to practice blow job . She started first and shown all that how they should first suck supara, then lick all along length of lund, fondle and suck balls and finally suck as much length of lund they can take inside mouth.

One after another all sucked him for 2-3 minutes . Then Manu told every one to lie-down . Binu and her mother also lie on with others . And Manu sucked cunt lips and clit for a minute or so. Then starting from Vinod’s mother , Manu pushed lawda in each choot and gave exactly 10 push to each cunt. All were asking for more and thorough chudai and finally in front of evey one he gave few very hard push and broke virginity of another girl. Manu fucked her thoroughly and finally filled her choot. She clapsed Manu tightly and remain hugged for few more minutes. After they separated Binu gave hot milk with jaggery to both.
After about three and half hour Manu left Vinods house and reached home. He was surprised to see driver seated on diwaan with Kiran & Champa. There was no sign of Vinod or Vijay.

Manu enjoyed with 22 choots and fucked two of them thoroughly. He never expected that he will have opportunity to push lund in 22 cunts .He thanked Binu and decided to spend a full night with her.
You know that Champa was waiting for Vinod. At about 9.30 she heard a knock and happily opened the door. She saddened to see Vijay instead of Vinod. She looked around but Vinod was not there . Vijay closed door and hugged Champa tightly .
ohhh. Champa rani..tumko chodne ke baad se bahut bechain hun..

kyo..mere baad to Kiran ko bahut pyar se chodaa thaa
rani , kiran kaa mazaa bas thodi der ke liye thaa.
Vijay unbuttoned blouse and pulled it off her body. He fondled chuchi from behind and took out a thick gold necklace from packet he brought. This he purchased last evening for Champa by borrowing money from Vinod. He hooked it in her neck and put another 20000/- cash in her hand. Champa surrendered but still decided that she will not let Vijay fuck her before Vinod . She wished Vinod to come early. She did not resist when Vijay unwrapped saree and untied petticoat. He fondled choot and chuchi and said ,

Champa rani, tumhaare jaisi maal purey calcuttaa mey nahi hai. He palmed choot and said tum mere saath calcuttaa chalo ..wahan mere kuchh aise dost hai.jo tumhaari ek chudai ke liye laakho denge.

She remained quite and allowed him to fondle her. She turned towards him and began undressing . While unbuttoning his shirt and trousers she asked ,

“sabse pahle kisko aur kab choda thaa, kal mujhe bhee iss lund se bahut mazaa aayaa “

she wanted time. She undressed him and sat on her knees. She began to play with balls and lund and again asked about his first chudai.

“Champa , sabse pahle maine apni chhoti bahan ko choda thaa wo bhee Vinod ke karan..”

She fondled lund and fisted it and asked , wo kaise.

Vijay said , tumko maalum hai ki mai uske saga mama ka beta hun He continued and enjoyed milking of lund by Champa. He thought that he has full day with him to fuck her. He was confident that due to business for marriage of sethjis daughter Vinod will not find to come to fuck Champa . So he narrated his story araam se.
She fondled lund and fisted it and asked , wo kaise.

He said that Vinod frequently visits his house and all three , he , Vinod and his younger sister Bindu were very friendly . He never thought that Vinod and Bindu were attracted with each other .

At home he used to sleep with Vinod on one bed and Binduu used to sleep alone in other room. He still remember . That time Bindu was almost flat chested and used to wear frocks without bra and even panty.many time particulourly when Vinod used to be around he had seen her clean choot. He never knew that Bindu was wearing frock to let Vinod see her choot. And one night when I woke up I did not found Vinod beside me. And saw light coming from other room. I looked at clock and it was past one of the night. I walked to Bindus room and saw both doors and windows closed from inside.
I could not find Vinod any where even in my parents room . And then while I Was returning back to my room I heard Bindus laugh from her room. I wondered that why at this time of night she is laughing . I peeped through key hole and first thing I saw was my sister’s cunt. She was nude and Vinod was fucking her in mouth. I kept peeping and soon I saw Vinod poking lund in Bindu’s cunt and I felt surprised that she took entire length of lund inside without any pain. I knew about virginity. In fact Vinod has only told me that when you fuck a virgin girl, it pains her and blood comes out. I concluded that Vinod has fucked her before also. After seeing their chudai I returned to my room and Vinod came after one hour. Moment he came to bed I asked ,
kabse Bindu ko chod rahe ho
And he replied without any fear.

teen raat se .parso (day before yesterday) maine pahli baar usko chodaa..wo bahut royee lekin baad mey usey bhee mazaa aayaa aur uss raat hamne 2 baar chudai ki

I enquired whether she was virgin and he confirmed. He saw that I am angry and sad as well. He tried to cool me down and said that he has been fondling her choot for last six months but this time only he could fuck her. He said that he will go after another three days and thereafter I can fuck her everynight. He advised me that if she refuses you tell her that you know about my chudai of her and that you will tell to parents. And rani , I exactly did that. After knowing that I know her and Vinod’s relation she surrendered herself to me and there after till her marriage whenever Vinod visited we both fucked her together.
Vijay finished story and felt nice that Champa is still blowing him..and he was feeling very nice. She stopped blowing and asked who was next.

“it was my mother.” Telling this he blasted.
He could not understand what Champa did to make him ejaculate so soon. While mouthing she fondled balls and pressed at a particular point of balls few time and he discharged. Champa was satisfied that now for about half an hour Vijay will not have any erection and by that time Vinod will come and fuck me. She pulled Vijay on bed beside him and kissed him

“arey aisaa hotaa..hai maa aur bahan ki choot ko yaad kar kisi kaa bhee jhar jaayegaa “

Champa consoled him and advise him to caress her body the way he wants and asked him to narrate how Vinod and he fucked his mother.

Instead of trying to get erection soon by sucking Champa’ s choot he began to caress her body and narrated .

Vinod visited every month and we both enjoyed with Bindu. She developed into a full bodied women and now it was more enjoyable to fuck her. After three months of plucking sisters virginity one night after we finished chudai of Bindu we slept together but my sleep broke again . I looked otherside. Bindu was there all nude in deep sleep but Vinod was not there. My sixth sense said that he is again after some thing. I went out and went to parents room. But only my father was there. I looked in other room but I did not find them . Then I went towards terrace and I heard there voice. It was mothers voice,

bol beta..kiski choot jyaadaa mazedaar haimeri yaa bindu ki

I heard Vinod replying .

kutia , kitni baar to bol chuka hun ki teri choot ek dam randi ki choot hai mast aur mazedaar

To phir randi ke paas kyo jaaate ho..uss bindu ko kyo chodate ho

And I could not believe what I heard.from Vinods mouth..

Mami mai to tumhe hi chod kar bahut khush thaa ..aur randio ke pass jaana bhee band kar diyaa thaa ..lekin tumne mujhse jidd kiyaa ki mai teri beti ko bhee apna lawdaa kheelaun..ab uski seal todi hai to ussey bhee chodna hee paregaa naa

“beta, ussey Vijay ke liye chhod do..aur tum sirf mujhe chodo” my mother said ,

“peechhale do saal se chod rahe ho lekin har baar lagtaa hai ki pahli baar chod rahe ho ,bahut masti deta hai ye tera lund. “

Champa confirmed ,
“ tumhaari maa theek hi kahti hai, Vinod bahut masti dekar chodta hai.”
She asked , phir kyaa huaa..

I could not control and went in. I pulled Vinod away and ride over mother. She tried to push me away but I fucked and fucked her thoroughly. Thereafter I am fucking her till now . Vijay replied .

And then there was knock on the door. She was confident that it is Vinod. So without wearing anything she ran out and opened door. It was Vinod. She closed door shut and there itself she undressed Vinod fast and took him between her thighs. By the time Vijay put on a towel around waist and come out Vinod has started fucking Champa. Vijay felt bad that he could not fuck her first. He waited and waited and only after about 25 minutes he saw white thick fluid oozing out of Champas choot and Vinod relaxing. After Vinod sat up and asked ,

Kyo bhai kaisi hai mere hone waali bibi ki maa ka choot pasand aayaa naa. “

“ kahaa yaar ..abhee tak bass upar se masti le rhaa thaa aur tune aate hi chod liyaa, teri hi maal hai..lekin ab mai chodungaa “

He had erection now and Champa extended hands towards him and raised her both thighs

“aajaa raja chod le, bur kaa puraa mazaa milegaa. “ she added, “ teri maa yaa bahan kisi kaa bur eisa mazaa nahi degaa..”

Vinod watched Vijay fucking his maal . While Vijay was fucking , Vinod opened packet and spread 100s note on their body. But Vijay was more excited and he again discharged in just 10 minutes . But that was right time. By the time Vijay discharged there was another knock and Chaampa whispered them to go in with bed sheet having wrinkles , spots and money. She wrapped towel and opened door.
It was driver with kiran .
She pulled Kiran to her and said , kya bhai.tum theek aise samay par aate ho jab mai naaha rahi hoti hun. She pushed Kiran away ,
jaa room mey , mai aati hun

Kiran went in. She could guess that Champa has just got up from chudai and both Vinod and Vijay are inside. Seeing Kiran both jumped like a lion on her and in two minutes Vinods lund was inside Kiran. Vijays lawda was still limp and enjoying thrust of Vinod she fisted Vijays lund and whispered ,
lagta hai Champa ne iska pura ras chus liyaa hai

Outside driver was speechless seeing Champa in seminude condition. He could not have imagine. Champa ki tight , maansal nangi jaanghe dekh kar driver ko pasina aa gayaa. Champa saw it and asked him to sit. She went in and saw Kiran in action. She came out with a glass of water and stood very close to him. Driver was feeling heat and fragrance of her body. He was unable to remove his eyes from her solid and silky thighs. Champa saw his gaze on her thighs and she moved backward. She blushed and said ,

kiran tumhaari bahut shikayat kar rahi thee.

She liked when driver stammered..

Kyaa kuchh to nahi.maine..

dekho kisiko bolna mat ..wo humaari mehmaan hai uskaa naam kahi mat lena
Champa advised him and smilingly said ,

kiran tumse bahut khush hai.use kal bahut mazaa aayaa

Driver smiled and said , didi sab theek hee kahte hai aap bahut hee sundar ho

chalo abhee jaao11.30 baje hai ..12.30 , ek tak aanaa, kiran pura khaanaa khaakar jaayegi

Driver did not want to go..
“abhee jaao, baad mey dekh lena..”
but she told him again and bolted door behind him.
 horseride  Cheeta    
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: CHAMPA-I - EK MAST AURAT - by sarit11 - 27-12-2018, 08:59 PM
RE: CHAMPA-I - EK MAST AURAT - by sarit11 - 27-12-2018, 09:01 PM
RE: CHAMPA-I - EK MAST AURAT - by sarit11 - 27-12-2018, 09:01 PM
RE: CHAMPA-I - EK MAST AURAT - by sarit11 - 27-12-2018, 09:02 PM
RE: CHAMPA-I - EK MAST AURAT - by sarit11 - 27-12-2018, 09:03 PM
RE: CHAMPA -I - EK MAST AURAT - by sarit11 - 27-12-2018, 10:11 PM
RE: CHAMPA -I - EK MAST AURAT - by sarit11 - 27-12-2018, 10:18 PM
RE: CHAMPA -I - EK MAST AURAT - by sarit11 - 27-12-2018, 10:20 PM
RE: CHAMPA -I - EK MAST AURAT - by sarit11 - 27-12-2018, 10:32 PM