Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Your cuckold/exhibition/naughty and pervert experience
My wife has habit of going nude for a bath and come out nude after the bath...she keeps all her clothes in the room and first wipes her body and then wear all the clothes...once she was having bath when she asked me to bring bread from the market for the breakfast...I opened the door to find my male servant who cleans the house standing outside, he asked me for cleaning the house and I said ok to it (forgot that my wife is having a bath) and went to fetch the bread...when I returned I saw my wife doing pooja and my servant swiping the floor...when the servant left, she came to room and was angry with me for letting the servant in while she was having bath...I asked to calm down and tell me what happened, she told me that she came out nude and found out that servant was sweeping the floor and though she says the servant did not see her nude but was not sure...I instantly had a hard-on and lured her into bed for a passionate fuck...I teased her that apart from me someone else has also seen her nude and might be masturbating right now thinking about her boobs and pussy....

After quite of planning and thought process, decided to expose my wife assets to the male servant who is 19-20 years old. On Fridays, he comes to home around 7:30 am and wife takes a nap after sending off my kid to school. This Friday, before she was going to sleep I asked her to strip down to panties so that I can play with boobs while she can go to sleep. She obliged me and I started playing with her boobs, in 10-15 minutes she was asleep, I opened the window of the room and moved the curtains little bit to have the view. Covered my wife with a sheet up to her nipples and moved the sheet to uncover her thighs. Awaited patiently for servant to arrive and at around the time he came. He starts cleaning from the kitchen and then comes in the last to our bedroom. I went to my room to check whether wife is sleeping in the same position or not, to my relief she was. I sat in the drawing room pretending to read newspaper and finally the time came when he went towards my room with broom and bucket. My excitement was at peak and I had instant hard-on. He stopped at the door then looked towards me, I continued to pretending of reading the newspaper. He disappeared in my room so I rushed to the window to watch the scene.

He was standing next to the bed and staring at her. While I was scolding myself for not bringing the phone for taking snaps. His hand was on his crotch slowly massaging his dick. Then he turned and moved towards the door, so I rushed back for pretending reading newspaper. He came up to the door and saw towards me and then turned back to disappear in the room. I rushed again towards window. I was shocked to see that he moved the sheets down to make her boobs completely visible and then he unzipped his pant to take out his stiffened dick. He stared at my wife boobs while stroking his dick as I was also doing the same. He then moved the sheet completely of her and started admiring her navel and the pussy mound visible in her panty. He was stroking his dick fast now and then suddenly turned spitting his cum on the floor. I was amazed on his patience of not touching my wife and how he must have restrained himself. Anyway, then he covered my wife with the sheet and started cleaning the room and I was back reading the newspaper. After when the servant left I went to the room to find my innocent sleeping beauty asleep. I woke her after some time and had a passionate fuck, could not tell her the pleasure she has given to me...

Disclaimer: Most of my pics are downloaded from internet and in case some one has problems please let me know...
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Your cuckold/exhibition/naughty and pervert experience - by mastkalan - 23-08-2019, 02:37 PM