Misc. Erotica The Hunt - (A Wife's Adultery Love Story)
CHAPTER 12: THEORY VS PRACTICAL

****next day morning***
" You sure you can stay awake for the drive?" Shilpa asks Mahesh who looks so drowsy.

Mahesh tells her in sleepy voice " Of course" while he drives his wife to his bully boss's house.

" About the camera Shilpa..." Mahesh gets interrupted.

" It's a hidden cam" Shilpa assures him.

" So how did you spot a hidden cam?" Mahesh asks in disbelief.

Shilpa does not like when Mahesh loses faith in her confidence " When we were living the drawing room area your bully switched off the lights there."

" Don't call him that in front of me. It will ruin my morning. He switched off the lights, so what of it?"Mahesh erratically overtakes a car infront of him.

That will help him to focus on the roads now a satisfied Shilpa replies" Infrared."

A innocent smile of pride spread across Mahesh's face" Smart girl. When the area went dark the camera automatically switch to infrared mode and you noticed it's red digital colour. "

Shilpa makes a twisting sound with her fingers " Bingo!! "

Mahesh draws her attention " Ok now listen. 

If there is camera then there must be a storage box. Its usually get placed with the wifi modem and a monitor. 

You will probably find it in his study room. All you need to do is unplug it when you enter his penthouse everyday and again plug it when you get out. That way there will be no recordings.You will find a Ups along with the camera storage, it is used as back battery unit"

Shilpa knows what a Ups is " That sounds doable."

The rest of journey ended each of them drowning in their own thoughts.

Asish opens the door notices Shilpa is wearing the same saree she wore yesterday.

They walk inside together. 

" Is that the only one you got?" He laughs.

Shilpa forgets to answer him as soon she crosses the narrow passage and fine  Asish in clear daylight.

He is all sweaty wearing shorts and sports tee. 

In daylight Shilpa notices he got a broad shoulders and a proud chest, his structure is not bulky like body builders,

it is athletic but ripped. God those thighs looks like those are made of concrete. 

Asish notices Shilpa's ogling, he teases " I can safely say your husband is not blessed with a manly figure then."

Shilpa's cheeks turn pinkish, he caught her off gaurd in the morning, still not out of her sleep cycle.

" I am sorry. I shouldn't have" Shilpa apologizes .

" Oh no. I am glad you find it impressive otherwise all this sweaty work all for nothing. Especially it brings me joy when a married woman can't control to look at me, you see they are the one with moral  obligations."

Shilpa blush violenty this time " You are mocking my marital status. "

Asish smirks" I was mocking you about it or you were mocking it yourself ?" saying that he lies down on a bench, lifting up two dumbles in both hands.

*oh fuck look at those veins. He is really strong*

" Are you gonna stand there and get mesmerized by me all day  or you are here to work?"

**shit *** " What I have to do?"

" I left a list of instructions in the kitchen. Hurry up go."

Shilpa unwillingly departs the scene.

Who is seducing whom?!!

Shilpa is so ashamed of herself right now, first time in life she behaved without any control over herself.

Until now She used to be queen bee and men chased after her. It was so unexpected she just couldn't control herself looking at Asish's body. 

God he is perfect in every way and he knows it. Shilpa finds herself in the receiving  end of her own treatment.

Is she wet? She dares not check whether she is or not. Ignorance definitely seems bliss for now,why she feels like she is moist down there?She is more ashamed cause he is her husband's bully.You are supposed to not get attracted to your husband's mortal enemy .It happened so fast and out of the blue lightning stuck her.

Asish is not her usual everyday joe, he is so confident, he knows his worth very well. If he bends her over on this kitchen counter and have his way with her, could she stop him?
 She is definitely aroused, she is imagining herself under him. She is so afraid now, this mission does not feel  so easy now.When Mahesh came up with the plan it sounded so easy back then,seduce a novice guy ,get evidence and blackmail him.But the practical calculation is miles away from the theoretical one.

Asish isn't the person what his hubby portrayed him to be to her.

Mahesh never said he is so handsome, masculine, confident and with an authoritative personality.

Mahesh said he is an arrogant stupid bully only. But he is not. Women will gouge  each others eyes out to enjoy his company. 
She can't go out there in the gym area, not when his body is at work, what would it feels like to get crushed inside his strength, she is definitely wet, she has no doubt now, she can feel the moisture. 

Oh god what's happening to her, she was supposed to seduce him. She needs to distract herself, she needs to get busy, she needs to complete her works and get the hell out here for today,she should have let Mahesh fuck her last night otherwise she wouldn't be this much horny.

Shilpa notices the instruction sheet pinned on the refrigerator.

"1.Breakfast - oats, 4 boiled eggs, 1 cup green tea.
Leave it in the dining table upstairs.
That's your only job for today. After that you may leave."
It took 15 minutes to prepare the meal.

Shilpa carried the plate upstairs.

Wow there is a pool beside the glass partition in the balcony area !!!! She didn't notice it yesterday, it was dark outside, holyshit!!!

[Image: 307c5dd17e861a4bbdc10e2b4cf606cc-full.jpg]

She couldn't see Asish. He must be in one of the three rooms. The room he ordered her to stay away,Shilpa nudges  it's door knob it's  locked.

So is the one of the master bedroom.He must be in there,probably taking shower after workout.

Only one master bedroom is open.

Shilpa lifted herself up on tip toe and leans forward inside the room,there is no sound of anybody's presence inside With a dwindling heart She soon find herself inside the picturesque set up of that Master bedroom.

She opens the wardrobe in front of her.

" What the hell!!" She gets astonished.
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: The Hunt - by Devilmaycry - 21-08-2019, 11:17 PM
RE: The Hunt - by Devilmaycry - 21-08-2019, 11:24 PM
RE: The Hunt - by Devilmaycry - 21-08-2019, 11:37 PM
RE: The Hunt - by Devilmaycry - 21-08-2019, 11:49 PM
RE: The Hunt - by Devilmaycry - 22-08-2019, 12:01 AM
RE: The Hunt - by Devilmaycry - 22-08-2019, 12:13 AM
RE: The Hunt - by Devilmaycry - 22-08-2019, 12:18 AM
RE: The Hunt - by Antichrist12 - 22-08-2019, 12:38 AM