Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Your cuckold/exhibition/naughty and pervert experience
This happened long back....perhaps more than 10yrs. I was traveling from where i was pursuing UG to my native by train. Me being left with no choice, took a passenger train which amounts to 3hours of journey and the train started at 04:30pm. As the journey progressed, passengers were getting down at their respective stations. It was getting dark, train is unbearably slow, seats were barely occupied. All the while I couldn’t help but notice a lady, looked elder to me, perhaps in mid 20s and was obviously married.She was no match to me by complexing, height or social status but solid figure. She is a live wire, chatting with everyone around and helping with their luggage. As everyone in our coupe left, I was bored and thought why not if she is a game, started chatting with her. She was obviously overwhelmed by my attention and was elated. Chatting with air blowing from windows in that passenger train from opposite berths was too tedious. So I sat beside her and as there’s no one around, she too didn’t mind. That slowly escalated to sitting close to  her and from her words, I interpreted she was not attracted to her husband but feared him for social status. It already got dark outside. Slowly I started touching her, and she didn’t stop me. It went on for an hour and we reached station. But I wanted to fondle her. We got down onto platform but she too doesn’t want to leave. So I proposed her to sit along with me for a while which she readily agreed.There were only centre concrete circular benches and that platform was moderately busy but not very well lit. We settled on one random bench, sat sticking to each other and I tried to reach her boob proximal to me. Reading my intention, she covered my hand with her pallu skilfully. I was little surprised by her spontaneity (later wondered if she learnt it when she breastfed her kids in public). Fondled her well, exchanged phone numbers and parted. For a couple of months, once in a while, she used to call but I have no intention of continuing it. Later changed my number (I gave second number to her to be in safe) not just to cut her away but few such.
It’s nothing much but I thought all you buddies might be interested about stranger acts! Cheers.
[+] 1 user Likes alwaysrockstar's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Your cuckold/exhibition/naughty and pervert experience - by alwaysrockstar - 23-08-2019, 10:23 AM