Thread Rating:
  • 6 Vote(s) - 2.33 Average
Adultery CHAMPA -I - EK MAST AURAT - by Bhukhalund ( Completed)
Panditji felt unhappy about destiny of his so goodlooking attractive daughter but guruji cooled him by telling that he need notworry for future of Poonam. She would be loved and respected by all and gurujiwarned panditji that he must not create any obstacle in her life. He announcedthat Poonam is lord Kamdev's daughter, no one in this world can ignore Poonam ifshe wants any one to have sex with her.

No body dare to question or raise doubt over what Gurujisaid. Guruji now cautioned Poonam ,

beti , tumhe bhee 2 baaten dhyaan mey rakhani hai.pahlito ye ki jisne bhee tumhare saath pahla sambhog (chudai) kiyaa hai , tu abjindagee bhar uske saath kabhee bhee sambhog nahi karegee.. guruji stearnlylooked at Munimji, he could not face his gaze and kept his head down. Poonamfelt sad that her choot now will never have lund of munimji who first fuckedand plucked her virginity. She thought to obey Guru's order.

Then Guruji gave another warning to Ponam.

Except cow & goat you must not ever touch any animaleven dog..nor let those animal touch you any time. He warned that if she violates this condition her parents will suffer very badly..Gurujiwarned Poonam but patted Mamta on her back and said that this condition is notfor you. He said that Mamta can be friendly with any one .
Poonam was not unhappy at this condition as she herselfhas promised not to undress and remain nude in front of dog.

Guruji again gave aashirwaad to both girls and kissedtheir forehead. He pushed them away. Both Poonam and Mamta touched his feet andvowed that they will follow his instructions.

Suddenly Puna came in front of Guru and without askingshe sat in lap of Guruji and said ,
"baaba , aapne mujhe kuchh aashirwaad nahi deeya

But guruji just took Puna in his arms and looked atMunim,
"aur Munimji, aap agar aage khush aur healthy rahnachaahte hai to meree baat bahut dhyaan se suniye

Guruji kept looking at Munim and told him that he hasdone lot of sin so in order to wash away those sins from tomorrow morning tillhis daughter is not married he must touch feet of his daughter and take herblaesings. More over he (Munim) must not even touch Poonam.

Hearing this both munim and Mamta and all others at roomwere stunned. Mamta wanted to say a word but Guruji with sign of finger askedher to keep quite.

He said that Munimji had done a great sin (both Poonamand Mamta knew ) so he has to repent and there is no other way. Guruji insistedthat for good health and prosperity Munim has to take blessings of Mamta. Therewas unbearable silence. Poonam Mamta and Munim had other thoughts . What aboutmanu who fucked mother and sister and fucking Poonam's mother. Mamta knew thatlike her father Sudha also is getting regularly chudai by her father. What willhappen to them?. Pushpa was also worried for his relation with son like boyManu.

Guruji read their minds and he said.
that in this Kalyug world grater sins are being done .Sexual relation between mother and son, father and daughter, brother andsisters , women with women having sex with much younger boys etc etcbut every one are not punished. Why, that only God knows. God has its ownmysterious rules for this world. Most important rule is that

every one must try to wash out his /her own sins and mustnot get bothered for sin done by other..

Guruji tried to console Munim ji who was seated with hunghead and tears in eyes. He himself was repenting for doing chudai of daughter.Guruji told to Mujim ji, that he has got a very good opportunity for wash offwhatever sins he has done. He said that her daughter Mamta and poonam are likeGodess to him and he must take their blessings for prosperity and health. Afterall Poonam and Mamta is his daughters & daughters are always beingconsidered as Godess.

aur Munimji , chinta mut kijiye aap baaki sabke saath jobhee relation rakhanaa chaahte hai rakheeye koee pareshaani nahi ..buss jomaine kaha hai usse yaad rakheeye..
Munim took a sigh of relive that he can have sex withKiran , Sudha, badee Bahu and even with Poonam's mother but so far he has notsucceeded in seducing her.

Munim touched feet of Guruji and took permission to go.Guruji gave permission and told him that after his daughter is married in fewyears he will have a very very fortunate girl as his daughter in law and hemust take fatherly care of that lady who will bring more & more prosperityfor them.

Then Guruji kissed Puna on forehead and said,

"beti tujhe koee aashirwaad ki jarurat nahee hai tu apnibahan se bhee jyada bhagyabaan hai.tera pati (husband ) tujhe bahut pyaarkaregaa, bahut maanegaa aur sub khushi degaa, sach to yah hai ki wo abhee setumko bahut pyar karta hai, saare log, chhoti badee aurate ussey pyar kartee haiaur wo buss tumhe pyar karta hai, ek ladkee ko pyar karne baale pati ke alaabaaaur kyaa chaahiye, tu hameshaa khush rahegee aur tera pati jo bhee kare jiskesath bhee sambandh rakhe ussey kabhee mana mut karnaa aur tu hameshaa buss apnepati ki hi rahna kisi aur mard ko kabhee mut chhunaa, koee kitnaa bhee terepeeche paregaa tu kisi aur ko kabhee pyar nahi karegi, bus apne pati (husband) kihee rahegee.

dhatt.. Puna slipped from lap , touched Guruji's feet andwent out of room. Puna was sure that Guruji was talking about Manu and fromthat moment she by her soul and body accepted Manu as her husband.
Mamta was in a fix. Guruji has permitted Poonam to havesex with any one (except Munim) against value for sex but Guruji has not toldanything about what she should do. Whether she should continue to have sex withother people .so she sat at feet of Guruji and kept her head on his knees. Hecaressed her head for sometime and said ,

beti Mamta, tu mujhe bahut achhi lagee ..

he told her that she is very clean by heart so sheaccepts what other says. But Guruji said , nothing to worry, accept oneprecaution what Guruji has told she is free to do any thing she desires. Everyone including her would be husband would love her sincerely. They will never give her any trouble ..so Mamtaneed not have any fear and take care of her father. Guruji told her that thereis nothing wrong in showing her nudity to father and she can also continue tosee father having sex with her friends , other than Poonam but in no case they(father and daughter ) should even touch each other.Even if Mamta is having sexwith others in presence of father he must not touch her.

But Mamta got shock of his life when Guruji said that sheis destined to have unnatural sex of all types that also not once but again andagain and that also with full consent of her husband
He finally said that she and her brother has a veryspecial relation and she can continue to have it like that for ever.. Mamtalooked around and felt releaved that all are standing at a distance and no oneheard what Guruji told her.

Now Mamta was relaxed, she was worried that guruji mightorder her to stop having sex with any one except husband.
All three girls again did touched feet of Guruji and tookhis permission to go Sethji' s house. Guruji blessed them and told to Mamta andPoonam ,

tumhaari saheli , jaisa chaahe , tum dono usse khushkarnaa wo bhee bahut achhi ladki hai lekinPoonam ki tarah jis_se marriage karma chaahati thee uss_se marriage nahi huaa sub bhaagya ki baat hai apani saheli ko khushrakhho.

Both girls were happy that Guruji gave permission to givelebian pleasure to her friend Rekha for which they were going to her house. Allalong the way all three kept discussing about Guruji

“baap re unko sub maalum hai, mujhe to laga ki mai unkesaamne bilkul nagee baithee hun “.. Poonam said
“ unko kaise maalum ki mujhe un-natural sex pasand hai thaa yaa Munim hum dono ko pyar kar chukka hai”

she teased Mamta,

“bechaari ko ab baap kaa malai nahee milegaa “

Mamta retorted ,

“tujhe bhee to mukkhan nahee milegaa”

Both laughed. Puna did not understand what they talked.All three agreed that no one will tell any thing, about what Guruji has said,to any one even to Manu.

On the way both Poonam and Mamta teased Puna that Manuloves them and Rekha and not Puna.

“didi tum log kuchh bhee karo, kitna bhee Manu ko pataao, wo buss mera hai..”

Puna was so confident that Manu will marry and love heronly. Now Puna wanted Manu to love and fondle her like he does with Poonam andRekha. Puna knew that Manu is having regular sex with these two girls aboutwhom Guruji has said that both wanted to marry one person and that is Manu. NowPuna was not jealous of her didi and Rekha that her would be husband do chudaiof them. She knew that soon Manu will enter in her virgin choot and will remainthere for ever.

Rekha was very happy to see her friends. He hugged them.She asked chhotibahu to take care of Puna. She took Mamta and Poonam to her room.It was only 11 0 clock and at that time Champa was getting banged by Vinod andVijay together.. It is not at all difficult to guess what would happened insideroom while two sluts Mamta and Poonam are with Rekha. These two girls had somuch effect on innocent virgin girl Saloni that even after satisfying chudai byManu she got herself seduced and succeeded in getting banged by father. So for overtwo hours these three girls opened out each and every pores of their body .Rekha drank cunt juice of both her friend Manta and Poonam. Rekha concludedthat like Manu, Mamta is capable of satisfying any choot in this world where asPoonam’s choot is really very tasty .

After banged by Vinod and Vijay , Champa brought driver'ssister and wife Gulabo to sethji's house. You have read that how Kiran movedaway with driver to sethji’s office and had her sexual pleasure with sethji,munim and lastly with driver in the car itself.

Everyone who looked at Gulabo were amazed to seeresemblance with chhoti bahu. Gulaabo felt embarrassed when even sethani andbadi bahu said that she (Gulabo) looked like twin sister of chhoti bahu.Gulaabo looked keenly at Champa and she agreed what people and sethjis two sonstalked about her. Gulabo has never seen any women so beautiful and sexy likeChampa. She was not at all impressed by healthy badi bahu but Gulabo likechhoti bahu. She wondered why chhotabhai is not happy with chhoti bahu. Gulabothought that both sons of sethji are haraami and even if their wife is likeChampa they would continue to have sex with any women they come across. Gulabowas right that both brothers wants only a choot irrespective of women /girlswho she is , whether maid, randi, sister etc

Chhoti bahu also like Gulabo and she took her to herroom. Drivers sister Rano was a good friend of Champa and she remained withChampa and sethani. Champa saw that Rano has become a bloomed woman. Though,Rano was not beautiful to look at but Champa thought that between two, strongand long thighs Rano would certainly be having a very tight choot though shehad given birth of two child, Ranos figure is very strong. Champa thought tolet Manu fuck Rano so that lateron she herself can taste choot of strong bodiedRano. In fact , before her marriage Rano was very intimate with Champa and theyfew times touched and caressed each others maal. That time Champa was not anexpert lesbion like she is now. She whispered in ears of Rano,

Rano, kitne timeho gayaa . Ek baar chataaogee nahee..?

Rano also must have recalled how Champa used to lie-onnude on her body while she was only 14-15 yrs virgin . Rano recalled how Champahas caressed her clit and nipples and aroused sex in her. Champa had tought herhow to make a man happy. Rano was virgin at time of maariage but during lasteight years of married life she had satisfied three persons other than herhusband. Rano is very happy with chudai by her husband who is a taxi driver butshe liked those three boys who first fucked her after two years of marriage andfor six years she is getting chudai by those three boys atleast once everymonth. Rano squeezed Champas thighs and said ,

tu jub chaahe ,

After half an hour of Champas arrival would be brideRekha came out of room with Poonam and Mamta. All three were looking veryexhausted as if they are fucked by bulls. Badi bahu commented ,

lagta hai in teeno chhokario ko kisine khub ragda hai shelooked at Poonam and enquired,
Poonam , tu hi leader hai, kya kad rahee thee itna der

kuchh nahi bhabhi, Rekha ko seekhaa ( training) raheethee ki apne aadami ke saath kaise jyada se jyada mazaa le. Poonam replied.

tu kya seekhayegee Poonam, tu to khud abhee kunwaari haiRano said

to kya didi, mard se mazaa maarne ke liye shaadi karnathode hi jaruri hai Poonam replied and all ladies laughed.
Others have already taken meal, badi bahu asked threegirls to have meal. After they took meal Mamta and Poonam took Champa aside andtold her about Guruji and said that she must take blessings of Guruji. They didnot tell Champa about disclosures and guidance what Guruji gave them . ThoughChampa was not a one man woman like other village folks she was also veryreligious. She desired to meet Guruji. She insisted badi bahu to come with herbut sethani did not allow. Mamta also eager to go home to have chudai with herwould be husband Vinod who had banged her mother with friend in morning. Sofinally Champa took Poonam, Mamta and Puna and went to Poonam's house. Theyreached there. Champa was very happy & impressed to see Guruji. SeeingChampa and three girls who he blessed in morning Guruji's eyes sparkled.

beti Champa, mai tumhara hi intezaar kar raha thaa.
Guruji said and asked Poonam, Puna, Maamta to remain outand warned them that they must not come inside unless they are called for .Mamta touched feet of Guruji and took permission to go home. Guruji kissedMamta's forehead and permitted her to go. Poonam and Puna went to their room andrelaxed on their bed . Poonam was very tired with licking and sucking of herchoot by both her friends and after removing her kurta and salwar she lie-ononly in bra and panty and tried to sleep. She slept soon . Puna kept staring ather lovely and beautiful sister . Puna wished to have such a lovely chuchi,thighs and body like her sister. She also put off her upper dress and slepttopless .Had Manu or any other male would have seen Puna, he certainly wouldhave desired to love this lovely girl. Any way, we will see Puna latter, letterus go back to Guruji.

After taking blessing, first Munim went out and thereafter Poonam went out alongwith Puna and Mamta. Immediately after they left ,Pushpa ran to Guruji and began sobbing by hidding her face on Guruji's lap.Guruji held her with shoulders and pulled her up. Guruji made Pushpa sit on hislap . Panditji liked it and he recalled 18 years back when Pushpa first metGuruji, in presence of so many persons including Pushpa's in laws Guruji hastaken her on his lap and she sat there for quite a long time.
 horseride  Cheeta    
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: CHAMPA-I - EK MAST AURAT - by sarit11 - 27-12-2018, 08:59 PM
RE: CHAMPA-I - EK MAST AURAT - by sarit11 - 27-12-2018, 09:01 PM
RE: CHAMPA-I - EK MAST AURAT - by sarit11 - 27-12-2018, 09:01 PM
RE: CHAMPA-I - EK MAST AURAT - by sarit11 - 27-12-2018, 09:02 PM
RE: CHAMPA-I - EK MAST AURAT - by sarit11 - 27-12-2018, 09:03 PM
RE: CHAMPA -I - EK MAST AURAT - by sarit11 - 27-12-2018, 10:11 PM
RE: CHAMPA -I - EK MAST AURAT - by sarit11 - 27-12-2018, 10:18 PM
RE: CHAMPA -I - EK MAST AURAT - by sarit11 - 27-12-2018, 10:20 PM
RE: CHAMPA -I - EK MAST AURAT - by sarit11 - 27-12-2018, 10:32 PM