Adultery My stories since school days
MY FIRST BIRTHDAY AFTER MARRIAGE

I always had very fun filled birthdays since school days.During the school days I was taken out by my boyfriends to their houses or to some resorts for my birthday 
celebrations.During college days also I was enjoyed thoroughly by my boyfriends on my birthdays.

This time it was my first birthday after my marriage with Suresh.During those days Suresh was searching for a job abroad and giving interviews everywhere.He used to 
travel sometimes and my birthday fell exactly on the day when he had an interview and was out of town.I was sad and thought to celebrate my birthday when he comes 
back.I had to go to my in-laws place as they had called me to wish me.At my in-laws place also some men knew me very well inside out.So in the morning I got up and 
had my shower.I took a long hot shower.

I came out wearing my towel as usual and thought of what to wear.I had no other choice than a saree and blouse as I had to go to my in-laws.So I took out my silver 
silky saree and a silky white blouse which had a deep neck and was bare back with just a silky thread to tie a knot.I took out my red floral thong from the wardrobe 
and my floral silky silver underskirt for the saree.I sat in front of my mirror and removed the towel from my hair which I had tied to my hair after shower.I then blow 
dried my long silky brownish colored hair.I had colored my hair brown just a week before my birthday for Suresh, but sadly he wasn't there.I combed my long silky brown 
hair till the end and tied it to a bun.I stuck a hair stick to my silky hair bun and dropped my towel down and sat nude in front of the mirror.It was long since I had tasted 
and felt a dick since Suresh left a week back.I wanted to get fucked badly on my birthday.

I took my make up box and applied light foundation on my face.I applied kajal on my big round eyes and and dark grey eye shadow to match my saree and blouse.Then 
I did mascara for my eye lashes and did my eye brow.I took a bright red lipstick and rubbed it on my meaty juciy lips which were dry since a week and half, it was 
waiting for a dick to taste.I spat on the mirror and licked my saliva on the mirror with my wet tongue.My wet tongue was horny and waiting to taste some hot sticky 
cum. Then I took my bindi and stuck it in between my eye brows and put my red sindoor on my forehead.Then I took my septum and nose ring and wore both.My septum 
ring hung over my upper lip.I wore my hanging earrings and then my long hanging mangalsutra which was long till my navel.I wore my choker pearl neck piece around my 
neck.Then I wore my white shiny bangles and my toe rings.

I wore my back open deep neck silky white blouse and tied the string behind which barely held my big round firm boobs.My deep cleavage was visible.I pulled up my red 
floral thong and then my floral white silky underskirt.I tied the knot around my waist tight.Well below my navel.Then I wound my silver colored silky transparent saree 
tightly around my curves and wore my ornamental kamarband around my waist over the pallu of my saree.I looked into the mirror and I wasn't very happy with my 
hair bun.Because my hair color wasn't seen in the bun.So I removed my hair stick and my long silky brown hair fell loose and I took a hair band and tied my long hair 
to a pony tail leaving the rest of my hair open.I brought my long open hair to my front so that I can even flaunt my bare back blouse.My entire back was just covered with 
a thin silver colored string.Then was my kamar and then my big round fleshy curvy gaand.I wore my high heel and was ready to leave.

I had planned to take a rickshaw to my in law's but when I stepped out I saw my neighbour uncle who was also going out somewhere.We exhanged good mornings and 
he asked where I was going.He said that I loooked very sexy and gave a peck on my cheek to which I just blushed.I used to get a lot of pecks on my cheek from many 
men in our building when they meet me at the stairs or the lift.We were in a lift this time and he asked me if he can drop me somewhere.He has a car so I thought of 
going with him.I said I am going to my in laws and if he could drop me there.He happily agreed and asked me the purpose of my visit.I said it was my birthday and 
I was going to be with my in laws for the day.He hugged me holding me by my waist and kissed my lips.One hand was around my waist and other holding my long 
open silky hair and we smooched for sometime in the lift.He licked and sucked my lips and my lipstick was all gone.We reached the parking floor and we sat inside his 
car and started driving to my in laws.On the way he asked if I was coming back the same day so that he can take me out for dinner.I said I will be there for 2 days and 
then come back.He said his wife is going out for a week and asked me if I could spend sometime as Suresh was also out of town.I said I'll think about it and let him know.
He dropped me at my in laws and before getting out of the car he smooched me again and wished me birthday.I thought my birthday has started not really bad.I left him 
and reached my in law's apartment.They had made lunch for me and we 3 had lunch together.They said they had called all their friends in the evening for a cake cutting 
party.Their friends meant some uncles and some aunties.Anyway I was excited and Suresh called and asked how is it going.I said it's going good and that I got a drop 
from uncle in  the morning.And I said also a birthday kiss.Suresh said," Uff kya rundi hai tu meri jaan Chaitrali.Tujhe main aakar majboot chodunga.I will fuck you like a 
whore my Chaitrali slut." I just blushed and hung the phone.

We finished lunch and evening 8 they all were supposed to come for the cake cutting.So by 6 I went for a shower and got ready wearing a red chiffon transparent saree 
and a deep cut neck and bare back blouse.I did my mascara, kajal and red bright lipstick with a lip gloss.Wore my nose rings and long hanging earrings and combed my 
long brown silky hair.I tied it to a ponytail with a red hair band and left the rest of my silky hair open till my big round plump gaand.I took my ornamental kamarband 
and wore it around my waist over the saree pallu itself.I made a long bindi with my sindoor and also put sindoor on my forehead in the parting of my hair.I made a 
black dot just above my upper red lips and I looked into the mirror.I wore my long hanging mangalsutra and a pearl neckpiece.I looked like a perfect married birthday 
whore lady ready to showcase her assets through her transparent tightly worn saree.My back was completely naked with just a string tied and then my kamarband 
below the string and then my big round plump gaand tightly wrapped around by my transparent chiffon red saree.I drew my long open ponytailed silky brown hair to 
my front so that my back will be visible properly.

By evening 7.30 one uncle came and his name was Naren uncle.He was around 45 age.Then came 2 aunties and 2 uncles.So now there were total 5 guests in total.
Everyone had brought me gifts and I was happy.I stood behind the cake as everybody got ready for the cake cutting.Behind me stood Naren uncle and the rest were 
around me.While greeting everyone I chose to keep my hair behind to cover my half nude back with my long open hair.Now that I saw Naren uncle behind me I brought 
my silky brown hair to my front.Naren uncle had the knife so I turned around to him for the knife.While handing over the knife he held my hand tight and gave a very 
lusty press.It was dark as the lights were switched off in the room and only the candle light was on.As everyone were behind me and only Naren uncle was to my front 
I blushed looking at him.He knew that I liked the press he gave me and that I was comfortable with his touch.I turned back around taking the knife from Naren uncle 
and purposely bent nicely down pointing my big round ass against his crotch to blow the candles.The other 2 uncles also watched me the way I blew the candles and 
the way I was bending.They were Raghav uncle and Sreshtha uncle.The moment I blew the candles it was all dark and Naren uncle held my waist from behind and 
rubbed his dick against my big round plump gaand.My father in law switched on the light and I bent again to cut the cake and this time Raghav and Sreshtha uncle 
both got a good view of my deep cleavage also.Raghav uncle was standing behind the people so he looked at me and winked.I just blushed at his wink.Then one by 
one everyone cut small pieces of cake and came and gave me.Sreshtha uncle first came after my in laws with a small piece of cream filled cake.I opened my mouth 
wide, parting my lips with bright red glossy lipstick and Sreshtha uncle purposely smeared some cream around my lower lip.He said sorry and I ate the piece which 
went inside my mouth.He smudged and took the cream around my lips, rubbing my lips with his thumb from right end to left end of my lower lip, he took the cream on 
his index finger.He asked me to take it in my mouth.I again opened my mouth and put my wet tongue out and he placed his index finger on my tongue and I sucked 
his finger in an erotic manner and then he took his finger out of my mouth.He took a tissue and cleaned my chin which also had little cream and while he was rubbing 
my chin and lips he was staring at me and I also stared at him.He slowly gave me a flying kiss and I blushed and looked down.Next in line was Raghav uncle who 
again took some cream on his finger and I sucked his finger as well.The 2 aunties, their wives also gave me a small piece and then Naren uncle came from behind.

Naren : Chaitrali you want small or a big one?  (and winked at me.)

Everyone else had settled down and started chit chatting.

Me :I love big size but small is also ok.

Naren : Then I'll put a big size in your mouth. 

He cut a small piece and put it inside my mouth rubbing all the cream around my lips and over my lips.I was puzzled when he cut a small size.

Me : Uncle you said you'll give a big size in my mouth.This was a small one? 

Naren : Yes it is a different thing that I will give to you. Not a cake. Will you love the big size in your mouth?

Me : It depends on what thing are you going to put in my mouth.

Uncle said I will tell you later and we both sat and joined the chit chat.After sometime my father in law took the 3 uncles inside because he had arranged some booze 
for the party.The 2 aunties, my mother in law and I were sitting in the front room.Father in law came back and sat with us and continued the chit chat.

Only the 3 men were sitting inside having booze.I was horny thinking what will happen if I go inside alone with the 3 men.Just when I was thinking of some excuse to 
go inside.Naren uncle called my father in law. I asked my father in law to continue with the guests and that I will go and check what they want.I walked towards the 
room and I could hear them talking.I always liked to overhear men talking.And if it was about me I loved to hear them talk dirty about me.I went near the door and 
heard them talking.It was about me.They were saying,"Kya mast item hai na apni Suresh ki biwi." They were saying that I looked like a patakha and that I loved 
them touching here and there and I didn't mind when Naren uncle touched me.They said if they get Chaitrali tonight they will have a great sex.I was horny listening to 
their conversation and the thought that they were planning to lay me and fuck me together.I knocked the door and they stopped their conversation.They opened the 
door and Naren uncle was delighted to see me expecting my father in law instead.

Me : Aapne bulaya ?

Naren : Ha Chaitrali hamein thodi ice chahiye thi.And also something spicy to eat.

Saying that he looked at me from tip to toe with lust and he rubbed  his lips with his index finger.I just blushed as I knew what he meant by spicy.

Me : Theek hai main abhi laati hu.

I went to the kitchen for which I have to cross the living room where the others were sitting.While passing father in law asked what they wanted.I said they want 
ice and some pickle.So I went to the kitchen and got ice and some pickle and while passing back by the living room I told father in law that I am going to sit with 
them for some chit chat.Or else they will also get bored.Father in law was engrossed in conversation with them so he said ok and I walked back to the room where 
the 3 men were sitting.I entered the room and Naren uncle closed the door from behind.I just blushed looking at Sreshtha and Raghav uncle.I bent and kept the tray 
on the table and Raghav and Sreshtha uncle were sitting on either sides.They were looking at me continuously.Naren uncle came and sat on his chair from behind me.

Naren : Oh ho yaar yaha toh sirf teen hi chair hai.Apni Chaitrali bahu kaha baithegi? ( Where will our daugther in law sit now? )

Raghav : Haa yaar.

Naren : Chalo koi baat nahi.Chaitrali tum meri god mein baith jao. ( No problem Chaitrali, sit on my lap.) 

He slapped his left thigh and signalled me to come and sit there.I blushed and said,"Agar koi aa gaya toh?"

Naren : Waise bhi knock karke hi aayenge.I have locked the door.Don't worry, aa jao baitho meri god mein.

I blushed and said ok.While sitting I bent in a curvy way so that Naren uncle could see my big round curvy gaand.He held me around my waist and made me sit 
properly.My thigh was hitting his crotch area and there was a bulge already there.I brought my long silky brown hair to my front and my hair fell on Naren's face 
while bringing it to my front.

Naren : Kya mast lambe ghane baal hai na apni Chaitrali ke?

Raghav : Baal hi nahi, Chaitrali tumhari structure bhi kaafi gol aur mast hai.

Sreshtha : Ha yaar...Zara Chaitrali khade hokar ghumogi taaki hum tumhare in curves ko theek se dekh sake? Ghoomogi ?

Me :  (blushing) Ha ghoomoongi... 

I got up from Naren uncle's lap and stood up.I turned around and showed my back to them.

Sreshtha : Uffff dekho iska pichwada... nangi badan, patli kamar, uspar yeh kamarband aur kitni badi matke jaisi gol moti gaand.

Naren : Suresh bhagyawaan hai jo use aise ek gol kadak maadak maal mila.

Raghav uncle held my hand and made me sit on his lap.I was horny listening to all their comments and was blushing.He held me by my waist and kissed my back.A 
shiver went from every inch of my body to my wet chut.Naren uncle got up and came and stood in front of my face.He took my hand in his hands and placed it over 
his crotch area and started rubbing my hand over his semi erect thing.Sreshtha uncle also came and knelt before me and kept his hands on my cheek.He rubbed my 
cheek and I had closed my eyes.Slowly his hands went to my red glossy meaty lower lip and held it in between his thumb and index finger and pinched them twisting 
and turning them.Holding my lower lip he parted it with the upper lip and opened my mouth.He came near me and put his tongue inside my mouth and started rolling 
it with mine.He kept smooching and licking my lips for a long time, while Raghav uncle was busy kissing and licking back holding my long silky brown colored hair.
They were seducing me with their talks and rubbing my body with their hands.I was so hot that I just wanted to get nude and suck cocks and get the cocks inside my 
wet clean shaved chut. Just when they dropped my pallu and the 2 men held my boobs, someone knocked the door.

MY FIRST BIRTHDAY AFTER MARRIAGE (PART-2)

Raghav uncle dropped my pallu and Sreshtha and Naren uncle held my boobs from over the blouse itself.They were pressing and rubbing them hard and I was moaning 
as I could feel Raghav uncle's dick pushing my big round plump gaand from down as I was sitting on his lap.He was also kissing my bare back.I was moaning,"Uncle 
koi aa jayega, mmmmmmmmmmm uffffffffffffff chhod do naa mujheee aaahhhhhhhhh....." Naren uncle inserted one finger inside my mouth and holding my hand 
he kept my hand on his crotch and asked me to open his zip...I said,"Uncle yeh aap sab milkar kya kar rahe ho mere saaath, mmmmmmmm main main tumhari 
bahu jaisi hu naaaaaunnngggghhhhhhhhhh.."

Someone knocked the door and everyone got alerted and went back to their seats.I quickly adjusted my pallu and got up to open the door.It was my father in law.
He said that the aunties have left as it was 9.00.They had food and they left.He asked the 3 uncles why don't they stay here and go tomorrow morning.They 
reluctantly agreed to his idea and father in law said that you can have dinner after the drinks.And that food was in the dining area and can feel free and comfortable to 
serve themselves.They said ok and asked me if I want to spend some time with the uncles.By then mother in law also came and asked me to go and sleep.Father in 
law looked at mother in law and she took me to my room.The uncles said that not to disturb them during the night as they will finish the booze and go to sleep.They 
said they'll lock the door so please don't disturb.Father in law also said good night and we three left to our rooms.First came their bedroom and after passing theirs was 
my bedroom.They closed their door and went inside.I went back to their door and heard my mother in law saying,"Why were you asking bahu to sit with them when 
they were having booze.They are all drunkards." Father in law said,"I thought she can have a chat with them for sometime, that's why.It's ok now she has gone back 
to her room.Chalo let's sleep am very tired today."

I went back to my room half horny and little sad.I entered my room and closed the door.After 5 minutes when I was planning to change to my nighty, I got a call from 
Naren uncle.He asked if I had slept off.I said no, I was about to.He asked me if I can come to my room.I just blushed and he knew that I wanted him to come.He asked,"
Hum teeno saath mein aaye?" I again remained silent and he knew that I wanted all three of them together.He hung the phone and I got up and put some more red 
bright lipstick on my lips.I applied more lip gloss as they had smudged off most of my gloss when they seduced me first.

After sometime someone slowly knocked my door.I slowly opened my door without making any sound.It was Naren uncle alone.He came inside and I was going to 
close the door but Naren uncle stopped me.He said the other 2 are also coming.I just blushed and then Sreshtha uncle also came in.Last to come was Raghav uncle.
One by one they all sat on the sofa and I closed and locked the door.

Naren uncle said,"Ufffff hamari bahu ekdum mast maal lag rahi hai naa aaj ?"Raghav uncle had a box in his hands when he came inside.The 3 of them stood up and 
asked me to come to them.Raghav uncle kept the box on the table and opened it.It was a cake that they had bought for me.They took out the cake and it was a 
chocolate cake.The cake made me horny.It had 3 standing dick shaped chocolate in the centre.And then it was just plain round shaped cake.It read "Happy Birthday 
Sexy". I was excited and thought my birthday is going to be really sexy.They stuck candles to it and lit them.I blew the candle bending in a very sexy way showing off 
my big round plumpy bum curve and my deep cleavage.It was a cold cake.I blew and they asked me to lick the 3 dicks and melt them down.I put my wet tongue out 
and licked the tip of all the 3 dick chocolates and my long silky brown colored hair was falling over the cake.So Naren uncle held my hair and pulled it up.He was standing 
and holding my long hair at it's tip.I was kneeling on the floor and licking and sucking those chocolate dicks.After some seconds the chocolate melted and white molten 
chocolate started flowing out and it was all around my lips and mouth.Naren uncle made me stand up holding my long silky hair and he said,"Let us also have a piece 
of cake." I took a knife and was about to cut when Raghav uncle said not that piece.A piece from your mouth.Sreshtha uncle held me from behind around my waist 
and gave a peck on my cheek and said,"Happy Birthday our sexy doll."

Naren : Did you feel bad when we wrote sexy and called you sexy?

Me : No uncle I am so happy that you all gave me a cake.

Raghav : We are going to give you more gifts tonight.

Sreshtha uncle still holding me by my waist said : Yes our sexy darling we have got something more to give you tonight. Saying that he kissed my neck from behind 
and tightened his hold around my waist.

Naren uncle came near me and keeping his hand on my cheek he asked," Can we lick your lips clean?There's too much of chocolate on your lips and in your mouth."
I just blushed and he slowly held me around my waist and Sreshtha uncle left me.Naren uncle held me tight and my big firm boobs crushed against his chest.He slowly 
kissed me and he slowly put his tongue out and my lips opened and allowed him to enter.He smooched me for some time and then Raghav uncle came and he also 
licked my lips and cleaned the chocolate and then gave me a hot smooch.Then Sreshtha uncle came from behind, he was more interested in my back and big round 
plump gaand.He pushed my gaand with his dick and held me tight from behind.His hands went slowly to my boobs and from over my pallu itself he gave me a good 
seducing press.And he smooched me from behind.Kissed and licked and sucked my lips.After the smooch he left my lips but was still holding me by my boobs.

Sreshtha : Darling Chaitrali we gave you so much.Are there no return gifts on your birthday?

Naren : Yes what are you going to give us Chaitrali.

Me : What do you want uncle?

Raghav : We want to kiss lick suck and dig one more lip.Will you give it to us tonight?

I just blushed and looked down and Sreshtha uncle hearing that he pressed my boobs little more harder and left a moan.When I moaned Sreshtha uncle gave me a hard 
bang from behind on my plump gaand.

Sreshtha : Apni neeche waali hothon ko humse kiss karwalo Chaitrali darling. Apni Chaitrali ekdum bhari hui gaandwaali maal hai yaaro.Ise ab nangi karte hai.

Naren : Kya tum nangi hona chahti ho hamare saamne Chaitrali?

I just blushed and they knew I wanted to be nude with them.Sreshtha uncle from behind who was still  holding me, dropped my pallu from my shoulder.My pallu slid 
down and went and stuck at my waist level coz I had worn my kamarband over my pallu.So Naren came to me and from the side of my waist unhooked the kamarband 
and removed the pallu and it dropped down.He then again hooked my kamarband and my kamarband was back on my waist.Sreshtha uncle left me and Raghav uncle 
went behind me.He could see my naked back with just a string tied of my blouse which had a long hanging latkan.The latkan hung over my big round ass and rested on it.
And he could see my half unwound saree with the pallu fallen on the floor.He could see my kamarband around my low waist.He also could see my long brown colored 
silky hair tied to a ponytail with a red hair band and kept to my front.He slowly came behind me and held my latkan and slowly opened the knot of my blouse from behind.
The knot opened and from the front Naren uncle could see my cleavage getting relaxed and my boobs getting freed.Naren uncle from the front slowly held the sleeves of 
my blouse and slowly slid it through my shoulder then my elbow and took it off from my body leaving my boobs naked.As he removed my blouse I embraced my boobs 
hiding them from Naren uncle.Naren uncle held the end of my pallu and gave it to Sreshtha uncle who was sitting on the bed now.He started pulling my pallu slowly 
and I was turning round as he unwound my red chiffon transparent saree.He unwound my saree completely and I was only wearing my floral semi transparent underskirt.
They could see my big round ass slightly through the heart shaped net behind which was exactly on my big round plump ass.Underskirt was tight and they could see the 
shape of my legs with the curve of my big round gaand.My hands were on my boobs hiding them from the uncles.Raghav uncle from behind opened the knot of my 
semi transparent, figure hugging tight underskirt and pulled it down and it fell on the floor.Holding my boobs covering from them I got out of the underskirt on the floor.

I was wearing only my thong now and my jewellery.My long, brown colored, silky hair tied to a ponytail with a red hair band.My choker neck piece, long hanging ornated 
mangalsutra hanging till my navel line and resting over my firm big round boobs.My long hanging red earrings, my nose ring and septum ring hanging over my upper lip.
Bright red colored lipstick with lip gloss on my meaty juicy lips.My red bindi and red sindoor on the forehead.My big round eyes with kajal and mascara on its eye lashes.
Going down I had worn red bangles on my hands and and red nail polish on my long nails.Further down was my kamarband which had an ornamental hanging over 
my navel.Further down I was wearing my red floral thong like I said earlier.Then my long clean shaved legs and an ornamental anklet.Then I had wore toe ring on all 
my toe fingers and had the same bright red nail polish on all my toe nails.

My long brown color silky hair was behind and it was almost covering 3/4th of my big round ass cheeks.I was standing almost nude in front of them.My hands were on 
my big round boobs hiding them from the uncles.

Raghav : Peeche se apni bahu ka view ekdum mast madak hai dosto.

Naren : Aage se bhi apni Bahuraani ekdum madak lag rahi hai.Uske yeh sharmeeli aankhen, pyaasi laal honth, uski patli kamar aur uspar yeh kamarband.

Sreshtha : Ha yaaro apni bahuraani ekdum madak maal hai.Iske badan ka inch inch madak hai aur chaatne jaisi hai. Madak hai tu Chaitrali ekdum..

I thought of acting innocent and asked,

Me : Madak matlab kya hai Uncle. [ Still hiding my boobs with my hands. ]

Naren : Bahu, "madak" matlab ek sexy maal item jo koi bhi mard ka lund khada kar sakti hai.

I was still looking down with shy and covering my boobs with my hands.I just blushed on his answer and Raghav uncle came from behind and held my waist and 
pushed  his semi erect thing from behind.Naren came from my front and held both my hands and removed them from my big round boobs and it bounced up and 
down when my hands were released from them.My nipples had become erect and hard.I left a moan when he held both my nipples with his fingers and pinched them.

Naren : Dekh apni bahu ke dono aam kitne bade aur mulayam hai.Iske nipples bhi khade aur tight hai.Apni nangi bahu ekdum rundi hai na?

When he called me a rundi in front of all I was shy and horny.I left a moan when Sreshtha uncle also got up and put his lips on my nipple and started sucking them hard.
Now Naren uncle held my other boob and started sucking that nipple.I was moaning and slowly Naren uncle's fingers went to my wet chut and started rubbing it from 
over my thong itself.Behind Raghav uncle shifted my long brown silky hair to the side and started slapping and licking and kissing my big round plump gaand.

Raghav : Apni bahu sach mein ek chudakkad veshiya hai.Iski badi moti matke jaise gol gaand ko toh dekho.Ek thappad se hi upar neeche uchchal rahi hai iski moti rundi 
gaand.

Naren uncle slapped my cheek and started kissing and licking my lips.He pushed his strong tongue into my mouth and started rolling with mine.Raghav uncle dropped my 
thong down.Sreshtha uncle had knelt down and had inserted his strong thick finger inside my wet chut and had started fingering me.And from behind, Raghav uncle was 
kneading and pressing my plump meaty gaand cheeks.Naren uncle was smooching my very badly and also kneading and pinching my nipples at the same time.My hands 
were on Sreshtha uncle's head pulling his hair out of pleasure.He was fingering me and also licking and sucking my clit.

It was like 3 rough matured gardners destroying a delicate flower.

Naren uncle stopped smooching me and I was moaning heavily with the kneading, sucking and licking happening to all parts of my body.

Naren : Apni bahu ke shringaar ekdum chudakkad shringaar hai yaaro. Tujhe main ek thappad maaru meri rundi bahu ?

Me : [blushing and biting my lower lips I gave a lusty expression.] Maarooo naaaungggh uncle...Mujhe thappad maaro. Mujhe aaj tum teeno chod chodkar, thok thok kar 
barbaad kar do.Phaad do meri rundi chut ko.Main gandi sadi hui rundi bahu hu tum sabki.
       ( Yes uncle slap me. Fuck me hard and deep and destroy me.Tear my slutty cunt. I am your dirty rotten whore daugther in law.Fuck me like a street whore. )

Slapppp !!! he slapped my cheek and then pinched both my nipples.My wet cunt was getting licked and my meaty big round heavy gaand was also getting kneaded and 
slapped and bitten.When Naren uncle slapped I left a moan, unnnghhhhhhhhhh and my hanging spetum nose ring shook left to right.He again pinched and sucked my 
nipples and I shouted out of pleasure and pain.

Raghav : Yeh rundi bohot chilla rahi hai.Ise hamare room mein lekar jaate hai.Woh wala room iski in-laws ke room se thodi door hai.Isko jam kar chodenge waha lekar 
jaake.

Naren also agreed to it as I was moaning heavily.

Sreshtha : Par ise aise hi nangi le jayenge.Mazaa aayega.

I was horny listening to the idea.As we have to cross my in-laws room to reach the other room.And crossing my in-laws' room completely naked made me horny.What 
would happen if they caught me naked while going.All those scenarios made me horny.

Naren : Kutiya banogi meri bahuraani ? hum tujhe ek kutiya jaise chalakar le jayenge...Banogi kutiya meri rundi bahu?

Me : Main kutiya banungi.Jo chaho main woh ban jaaungi aaj raat tum teeno ke liye.Ghodi banao, rundi banao, rakheyl banao, main sab banungi tum teeno ke liye.

I got on the floor like a dog and Naren uncle held my long ponytailed brown colored silky hair in his hands and made me walk on the floor like a dog.My kamarband 
hanging was on the side and it shook to and fro when I walked like a dog.My big round ass was swinging left and right with every step I took.

Sreshtha : Yeh rundi chudne ke liye hi bani hai saali kutiya raand.Dekho kaise machal machalkar chal rahi hai.Apni moti dholi gaand ko hila hilakar chal rahi hai saali kutiya 
raaand.

Raghav uncle slapped my big round bouncing gaand while I was walking like a dog.My hair was in Naren uncle's hand.

Sreshtha uncle opened the door and checked if my in-laws were awake, keeping his ears on the door.He signalled us and Naren walked me like a dog.Raghav uncle was 
slapping my ass on the way.Sreshtha uncle took my hair from Naren uncle's hands and said,"De Naren iske baalo ko mere haatho mein,Is kutiya ko main le jaata hu 
ab yaha se, apne kamre tak." When we reached the door of my in-laws, they made me stand and all the 3 smooched me one by one standing right in front of the door.
Then they again made me stand like a dog and this time Raghav uncle held my long silky hair like a leash of a dog and walked me to their room.

When we entered the room Sreshtha uncle closed the door from behind and they made me get up and Naren uncle took me in his arms and looked into my eyes with lust.
I looked and him and felt shy by his looks and I closed my face.He threw me on the bed.They all got over the bed and stood up.One by one they all dropped their pants.
And their dicks we facing me as they stood all around me on the bed.I was kneeling down after Naren uncle threw me on the bed.Raghav uncle held my hair and they all 
brought their dicks near my face and started slapping my face and hair with their dicks.

Naren : Kya bada mu hai apni rundi bahu ka.Logi hamara lund apni mu mein,ghodi Chaitrali?

Me : Ha loongi naaa unggggghhhhhhhhhhhh (I moaned) Tum teeno ki rakheyl bahu hu naaaaa mainnnn....unggghhhhhhhhh

Sreshtha : Kitni besharam shadi shuda raand hai saali, yeh kutiya..De iske lambe baal mere haathon mein Raghav aur tum dono iski rundi mu ko chodo...

Raghav uncle gave my hair to Sreshtha uncle's hands and he held my hair to it's end and held it up straight in such a way that when the other two uncles fuck my mouth,
my hair won't come in between as an obstruction.Sreshtha uncle held it straight up as  he was standing and I was kneeling on the bed.Raghav and Naren uncle came 
towards my mouth and one by one slapped my lips in turns.When they slapped my lips with their dicks my septum hanging nose ring kept dangling to and fro.

Naren uncle and Raghav uncle after some slapping brought their dick towards my mouth and looking at them my red shiny bright wet lips parted and slowly my wet 
tongue came out.They placed both their dicks on my tongue and started rubbing my tongue.Naren uncle slowly slid his dick inside and my lips started feeling his tip 
then his dick head and slowly his complete cock.My head moved front and back as I blowed his dick and I held Raghav uncle's cock and Sreshtha uncle's cock in both my 
hands and was jerking them while sucking Naren uncle's cock.Naren uncle fucked my mouth for sometime till it was wet hard and erect.Then Raghav uncle came and 
I licked his dick tip with the tip of my tongue and slowly started licking and sucking his dick.In 5 mintues his dick was also hard and erect.So Sreshtha uncle came 
and holding my hair in his hands he fucked my mouth.The smell of manhood was turning me on.I had blowed all the three mandhood with my mouth and then they 
made me lie down by the edge of the bed and held my legs wide open.Raghav and Sreshtha uncle held both my legs and spread them wide so that Naren uncle could 
come and lick my wet cunt.

Raghav : Chaat Naren apni ghodi ki rundi gili chut.Ise poora gili karke thok daalte hai saali kutiya ko.

Naren brought his tongue to my clit and started licking them and pinching them with his lips.I was moaning loudly so Raghav uncle pushed his dick inside my mouth and 
started fucking me, holding my leg.Naren uncle licked me for sometime and then Sreshtha uncle came and Naren uncle went to hold my leg wide open.Sreshtha uncle 
fingered and licked me at the same time.He was very horny.Then he went to hold my leg and Raghav uncle came to lick me more.I was all wet hot and horny in my head.

I could get fucked with a dozen bulls that night.I was so horny.

All the 3 uncles licked pinched and fingered me for half an hour I was so exhausted and horny like a whore.Then they made me stand like a dog at the edge of the bed.
First Naren uncle came from behind.Sreshtha uncle and Raghav uncle parted my ass cheeks and Naren uncle spat on my chut.He slowly pushed his dick inside and 
started moving front and back.He held my long brown colored silky hair.He could see my kamarband shaking sideways.He started banging me and Sreshtha uncle came 
to the front and pushed his dick inside my mouth.He started fucking my mouth.Raghav uncle kept his head in between my hands and knee (as I was fucked in doggy 
position) facing my hanging big round boobs.He started sucking my nipples lying under me.And I stood on one arm and with other hand I started jerking Raghav uncle's 
dick.All the 3 dicks were getting serviced at the same time and also my 3 assets were being raided and fucked badly.My rundi mouth, my nipples and my wet rundi chut.
They came all over my face after fucking me hard.Everytime they came on my face I would go wash my face and then the make up again.They would get horny again 
and then again destroy my face.

They took turns in raiding my assets and I got banged very badly and roughly by the 3 uncles.They made me walk like a dog and kept me like a dog the entire night 
holding my long silky hair in their hands or tieing it to the table or chair where they sat and had drinks.

When it was 3 mid night they all fucked me again but this time they took me to the door of the room where my in-laws were sleeping.They made me give them a 
blowjob in front of the door and they all came on the door.They sprayed their cum on the door and made me lick all their cum and make the door clean.I licked all the 
cum on the door with my wet tongue putting it outside like a dog.They held my hair like a leash and slapped my big bouncing ass while I licked and cleaned the door.
They took me back to their room.After half an hour they fucked me again thinking of all the sluttiness I did at my in-laws' door.

Naren uncle said that if you come back next time we will bring 3 more friends of ours and give you a good gangbang.

Naren : Agli baar tujhe aur teen dosto ko lekar gang bang karenge..Tu bang ho jana chahti hai na rundi Chaitrali ?

Sitting on the floor like a dog,

Me : Ha uncle main tumhare dosto se bang ho jana chahti hu aur mardo se khudko barbaad karwana chahti hu.Main ek bazaru veshiya ki tarha chudkar barbaad ho jaana 
chahti hu...Kardo meri bang aur barbaad kardo apni rundi bahu ko apne dosto ke lundo se.

I went back to my room by 5 as my in-laws get up early in the morning.I took a nice hot bath to clean all the cum on my body.

Next day before leaving my in-laws in the evening, I went to Naren uncle's house and he again fucked me hard.I loved him because he treated me like an absolute road 
side slut and like just a sex toy.He promised me that next time he will bring his other 3 friends and bang me.I just blushed and left his place.I left my in-laws place and 
went back home.Next week when Suresh came I explained everything to him.He was so horny and said that the uncles and he used to enjoy many ladies and girls in 
their area.And also their wives when they were young and sexy.He fucked me that night very badly and roughly.

My first birthday after my wedding was an absolute blast.
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
My stories since school days - by sexychaitrali - 13-01-2019, 01:54 PM
RE: My stories since school days - by ronylol - 13-01-2019, 02:03 PM
RE: My stories since school days - by shruti23 - 13-01-2019, 06:08 PM
RE: My stories since school days - by nand - 14-01-2019, 03:35 PM
RE: My stories since school days - by Champa - 17-01-2019, 03:48 AM
RE: My stories since school days - by Blueteacher - 14-01-2019, 11:56 PM
RE: My stories since school days - by Champa - 27-01-2019, 01:59 AM
RE: My stories since school days - by nand - 07-02-2019, 01:27 AM
RE: My stories since school days - by HiEveryone - 02-03-2019, 12:10 PM
RE: My stories since school days - by Addking - 11-04-2019, 04:16 PM