Adultery My stories since school days
B-GRADE MOVIE OFFER  (PART-1)

I had got married to Suresh and he had left for a better job abroad.And before joining him I had spent around 2 years alone, during which I had all my sexcapades.I 
had made a lot of male friends, some of whom used to flirt with me,some who used to use me for their personal gains, some who used to have sex for pleasure 
and some who used me and also gave me some earning opportunities by introducing me to some more new friends.But basically from all these men I used to enjoy 
sex and I liked being used by them.I had done couple of modelling projects for some friends who owned jewelry line and clothing line.Those were for print media which 
was locally circulated within the area where I lived.So many people knew me and some of them really knew what kind of a married whore I was.Like I said I used to 
get introduced to new friends by the existing ones, I once happened to go out with Rahul (Jewelry shop owner) and his friends, Vipin Vimal and all.It was a party as 
usual and they had planned to fuck me later at Rahul's place.We were a pub and Rahul introduced me to a person called Anup.Rahul said Anup was a local small film 
director.Anup and I shook hands and Rahul introduced me as Chaitrali bhabhi.Anup stared at me from tip to toe.

By the way I was wearing a tight red short dress.As I used to work out daily I had a flat but plump tummy with little flesh on the sides of my waist and my big round 
curvy plump bums stood out of my tight red dress.The dress was only till a little below  my crotch area and behind it Just covered my big round heavy bums.It was a 
deep neck dress with open back and full sleeve.My cleavage was entirely visible.I had combed and left my long silky hair open and tied it like a ponytail with a red hair 
band on top of my head.So I had kept my open hair to my front so my back would be fully visible to the men around.The zip of my dress was from behind which 
started from the lower back of my dress till the end of my dress, going all over my big round plump gaand and till the end just under my bums.I had applied red lipstick 
on my pouting meaty lips and had worn just one nose ring, my sindoor and bindi with the sindoor powder.I had worn long hanging earings and had worn a thin 
kamarband kind of a waist belt around my waist on top of my dress.I had worn red high heels and applied red nail polish on my long nails.I had worn a red thong inside 
to avoid the panty line and nothing above as my dress had it's own cups.I had also worn a red net stocking and clipped it to my red garter belt worn around my waist 
inside the dress.

My silky long hair was shining in the dim color lights inside the pub.It was quite dark but my red dress and my curves were prominently seen.Many men came up asking 
me to dance with them on the floor.But I didn't go.Many men were looking at me with lust from different corners and even some were smiling looking at me.I used to 
give them a smile back.

So Anup sat with us and started having his drink.He was sitting next to me.He was not leaving any chance to touch my body.I also didn't mind him touching me.After 
a while Rahul and his friends all got up and went to the dance floor to dance.They invited me also, but I didn't go.So only Anup and I was left behind and we were 
sitting on the couch.It was quite dark there and nobody could notice that corner where we both were sitting.

Anup : Chaitrali bhabhi aap bohot khoobsurat ho.

I just blushed on his remark and thanked him for the same.

Anup : Aapke pati nahi aaye party mein?

Me : Nahi.Woh abroad kaam karte hai.

Anup : Toh tum yaha akeli rehti ho kya?

Me : Ha akeli rehti hu...

Anup : Kahi job karti ho?

Me : Nahi...Main tuitions leti hu.

Anup : Tum Rahul ko kaise jaanti ho?

Me : Maine uske jewelry aur garment store ke liye modeling ki thi.

Anup : Tum ho hi ek perfect model.Lambe ghane baal, hot chehra yeh perfect figure.Tumhe bura toh lag raha hai na?

I just blushed and said,"Nahi , bura nahi lag raha.."

Anup : Rahul ke garments shop ke liye kaun kaun se garments ki modeling ki tumne?

Me : Designer sarees aur blouse,Punjabi suit, kurti, jeans tops aur formal official wear, jaise mini skirts, shirts aur dresses.

Anup : Bas?Rahul undergarments bhi bechta hai na? Uska kuch modeling nahi kiya? (with a naughty smile)

I blushed and patted his thighs.

Me : Nahi, undergarments ki nahi ki maine.Main shaadi shuda hu.Kaise karu undergarments ki modeling?

Anup : Par tumhe dekhkar koi nahi bolega ki tum shadi shuda ho.Kitne achche se tumne apne aap ko maintain kiya hai bhabhi.

I just blushed and said,"Bas bhi karo na Anup."

Anup : Aap sharmati ho toh aur khoobsurat lagti ho bhabhi.

Me : Tum meri kitni tareef karoge Anup.Thank you. Tum kaunsi movies direct karte ho Anup?

Anup : Main normally choti moti B-grade movies direct karta hu bhabhi.

Me : B-grade movies ? Toh thoda sex bhi hoga na usme? (with a naughty look)

Anup : Ha sex scenes hota hai par poora nude nahi.Thoda sa...

Me : Achcha...

Anup :  Main ab ek nayi movie kar raha hu.Usme bas ek actress ke role ke liye ek aurat chahiye.Bilkul aapki jaisi hi ek bhabhi ka role hai.

Me : Achha? 

Anup : Ha...aur ekdum achcha role hai us character ka..

All the 4 men came back from dance floor in between our conversation.They came for a break and to have a drink.Rahul came and made me stand.He kissed my 
lips and said,"Chalo na bhabhi,thoda naachte hai." I whispered in his ears that Anup is upto something so you people go and enjoy the dance.Vimal and Vikas also 
came and they also kissed me as Rahul passed me to them after his kissing.They then passed me to Prem who also kissed my lips.I knew Anup was watching all 
this and must be wondering what a whore bhabhi I am.After all the men kissed and kneaded me and had their drink, they went back to the dance floor.

When they left Anup looked at me stunned.I knew for what reason.

Anup : Rahul aur uske dost aapse bohot pyaar karte hai na bhabhi?

I just blushed and said,"Ha woh chaaro mujhse bohot pyaar karte hai.

Anup : Aur kya aap unse pyaar karti ho bhabhi?

Me : Ha main bhi pyaar karti hu..(blushingly)

Anup kept his hands on my wrist and slowly took my hand towards his lips and kissed my hands.I closed my eyes and left a moan.He then sat close to me and 
slowly kissed my cheeks.I blushed and stood up and tried to get away from him feeling shy.But he held my hands from behind and pulled me towards him.I landed 
on his lap with my big round plump gaand bouncing on his laps.My big round boobs were right in front of his face.His hands slowly travelled behind me over my big 
round plump bums and he gave my gaand a slight press.

Me : Mmmmmm unnngghhh Anup tum kya kar rahe ho? mmmmm

Anup : Kyu bhabhi tumhe pasand nahi aaya? 

I just blushed on his question and he knew I liked it very much.

Anup : Aapki kaafi badi aur tight aur gol hai bhabhi.

Me : [ blushing and looking down and not to his face ] Kya badi, tight aur gol hai Anup?

Anup again slowly pressed my big round gaand and said, " Yeh bhabhi, tumhari yeh gaand badi gol aur tight hai bhabhi." He moved away the fallen hair over 
my ears and whispered in my ear,"Bhabhi kya main aapki yeh badi moti gol gaand dekh sakta hu?" I just blushed and said,"Haa dekh sakte ho.Par yaha?Yaha 
hume koi dekh lega."

With my answer he knew that I was a married whore and didn't mind a stranger man handling me in a dirty way with dirty talks.He kept kneading my gaand 
and kissed my boobs and my nipple from over my dress itself.

Anup : Bhabhi main tumhe nangi dekhna chahta hu.

Me : Tumne apni bhabhi ko garam kar diya hai Anup.

Anup whispered in my ears about the movie.

Anup : Bhabhi main aap meri movie mein act karogi? Ek short film hai.

Me : Kya movie hai? Maine ab tak acting nahi ki hai.Sirf modeling ki hai

Anup : Acting ki itni zaroorat nahi hai.

Me : Matlab?

Anup : Matlab is character ko acting ki jyada zaroorat nahi hai.Just thoda soft sex ka scenes hai.

Me : Kya character hai?

Anup : Ek bhaajiwaali ka role hai.

Me : Bhaajiwaali?

Anup : Ha ek shaadi shuda bhajiwali bhabhi ka role.Woh ghar ghar jaakar bhaji bechti hai.Aur uske koi customer use kuch jyada paise dete hai.Thodi der 
tumhare saath bitane ke liye.

Me : Toh yeh bhaajiwaali actually kaam vasnawaali hai..

Anup : Ha meri bhabhi...(giving me a naughty smile) tum samajh gayi na meri bhabhi.Basically yeh role ke liye mujhe ek aisi item aurat chahiye jiska chehra ekdum 
madak ho, lambe baal ho, patli kamar ho aur badi moti gaand aur bade gol ball ho.Aapke paas yeh sab hai.Aap ekdum sexy cheez ho aur is role ke liye fit ho.

Me : Nahi Anup main yeh role nahi kar sakti.Yeh movie sab log dekhenge na?

Anup : Ha...Koi problem hai aapko bhabhi?

Me : Main shaadi shuda hu aur log meri aisi movie dekhenge toh kya sochenge ? Nahi main yeh nahi kar sakti...

Anup was sad after listening to my reply.So I said,"Main chahiye toh tumhari personal BHAJIWAALI KAMUK BHABHI ban sakti hu...

B-GRADE MOVIE OFFER  (PART-2)

Anup tried a lot to convince me to act in his film doing the role of a bhaajiwali bhabhi.I reluctanly refused for the role as I didn't wanted to go public.But in my mind 
I wanted to do the movie because I knew the character matched that of mine.And I also knew what role he wanted me to do.But I didn't wanted to take too much 
advantage of my freedom given by my husband Suresh.

I told Anup that I cannot do the movie but I can become his PERSONAL KAMUK BHAAJIWAALI BHABHI.

Anup : Bhabhi tum sach mein meri personal bhaajiwaali bhabhi banogi?

Anup saying that, slowly gave a press on both my bums and I just left a moan and said,"Ufffffffff Anup tum meri gaand ko dabakar mujhe aur kamuk kar rahe ho."
I threw my head back on his shoulder and brought my long silky ponytailed hair to the front.Anup looked at my hair and said,"Bhabhi aapke yeh lambe ghane baal 
bhi kitni madak hai."He kept his hands on my thighs and started rubbing my inner thighs from over my red net stockings.He said,"Bhabhi aapke yeh mulayam lambe 
komal se pair(legs) aur uspar yeh laal stockings kya mast lag rahi hai meri bhabhijaan....mmmmmm"My long silky hair were over his chest and he asked if he can 
remove my red hair band and open my long hair.I said not now because everyone was there with me.He kissed my cheeks and I just blushed.

Me : Anup tum bhi naa.. control karo thoda apne aap ko.(I was still sitting on his lap and I could feel his thing getting hard)

Anup : Nahi control hota meri bhabhi jaan.Mujhe abhi aapke is raseele tan ko choosna hai.Aur aapke yeh lambe ghane madak baalo ko bhi kholna hai.

Me : Theek hai ...ek kaam karte hai.Tum in chaaro ko bolo ke tum mujhe apne film ke producer se milane le ja rahe ho because woh producer kal morning flight se 
kahi jaa raha hai...Phir tumhari yeh bhabhi tumhare saath kahi bhi chalegi aur kuch bhi karegi.Tum bhi apne bhabhi ko kuch bhi kar sakte ho.

By then Rahul and the others came back from the dance floor.I suddenly got up from Anup's lap and sat on the couch.Rahul said,"Chalo na meri bhabhiraand, chalo 
thoda naachte hai."When he called me bhabhiraand, Anup looked at me and I also looked at him and gave a slutty look biting my lower lip.He now knew that I was a 
complete bhabhi whore material and that they all have fucked me several times before.Rahul came to me and made me stand up.He held me around my kamarband 
and kissed my lips.His hands were on my big round ass and kneading them.After the smooch I told Rahul about Anup's producer's meeting.Rahul asked me have you 
agreed for the movie?I said I'll see what the terms are and then will decide.Rahul said ok, but I knew he agreed to leave me with Anup because he had already got a 
girl for the night.For all the four to enjoy.Rahul said,"Theek hai bhabhi par kal noon tak mere ghar aa jana,hum wait karenge aap ke liye."I said ok and Rahul and the 
other 3 took me to the gents washroom and locked the door from inside.They kissed me wildly, groped me, pressed me here and there and after a quick blowjob to 
everyone they all came and left the washroom.I looked into the mirror and my lipstick was all gone.I took out my lipstick from my long hanging bag and put my 
lipstick and also did little make up.I opened my long silky hair removing my red hair band and combed my hair properly.The full length till my big round gaand.Again 
I tied my hair to a ponytail with the red hair band and looked into the mirror.Red tight velvet mini dress,red net stockings stuck to a red garter belt and red thong inside 
my dress.Long hair combed and tied to a ponytail with a red hair band, golden high heel, slim kamarband over my red velvet tight dress around my waist.My nose ring, 
red lipstick,hanging earing, red bindi and red sindoor made me look like a RED WHORE RUNDI CHUDAKKAD VESHIYA BHABHI...I spat on the mirror and licked the mirror 
with my tongue.I was so horny like a whore that I wanted many men to gang bang me and destroy me totally.

I had to rush before any man enters and sees me in the male washroom.So I picked up my bag and left the washroom.I met Anup outside and he took me out to 
his car.He said that he'll take me to his house to which I agreed, but on the way he said he will pick up the bhaajiwaali costume for me to see and if it changes my 
mind for acting in his  movie.I just blushed and said ok.We drove to his studio and he picked up the costume and vegetable tokri (basket).I checked the dress and 
there was one green color blouse and a yellow transparent plain color saree.The green plain blouse was sleeveless and had a string behind to be tied.It was padded 
and then there were some jewelry.I thought of checking it once we reach his place.

We drove for half an hour and reached Anup's place.He said his family had gone to their native place so he was all alone and saying that he looked at me with lust 
and gave a naughty smile.I just blushed and looked down.He held my hand and I picked up the costume bag and we walked to his apartment.We got inside and 
he held me around my waist and hugged me.He strong chest was pushing against my big round firm boobs.He took me to his bedroom and made me stand in 
front of the mirror.He looked my back and he saw my short mini dress which had hardly covered my bum cheeks and my bums were waiting to come out of the 
tight red velvet dress.He could see my naked back and the zip which went right over the crack of my big round plump gaand till the end of the short red skirt.From 
behind the dress had actually only covered my big curvacious ass with a zip in the middle to open the dress.He turned me around facing him.

Anup : Bhabhi aapko Rahul aur uske dost log, bhabhiraand kyu bulate hai?

I just blushed 

Me: Woh sab mujhe pyaar se raand bulate hai.Aur main unki bhabhi hu, toh isliye bhabhiraand bulate hai.Kyu pooche?

Anup : Kya aap meri bhi bhabhiraand banogi?

Me : Tum mujhe apni bhabhi banana chahte ho kya ? (Blushing)

Anup : Ha bhabhi.. aur main aapko meri raand bhi banana chahta hu.Tum banogi na ?

Me : Tum bohot badmash ho.Apni bhabhi ko ko rundi bhi banana chahte ho?

Anup : Kya karu bhabhi, aap ho hi aisi ek madak maal.

I just blushed on his comment and his hands slowly moved down to my big round bums and he gave them a slight press with both his hands and I left a light 
moan closing my eyes.He slowly pressing my bums gave a kiss on my lips and started smooching me.He was kneading my big round ass in his palmMy long silky 
ponytailed hair was to my front.While smooching me my nose ring was also licked by him.He licked my cheeks giving long and lusty licks.He slowly kept his fingers 
on my zip behind and slowly drew it down towards the end of my short red velvet skirt.He left my lips and stared at my eyes with lust.I blushed and looked down.
He turned me around and he could see my open naked back and the unzipped short dress through which now, my red thong and red garter belt was visible and 
my bum cheeks stood proudly and then my red net stockings clipped to my red garter belt.I threw my long silky hair behind so that he can see my long silky hair 
with my big round gaand and my red stockings.

Anup : Uffff meri bhabhi, tum kitni chudakkad lag rahi ho peeche se.Yeh lambe ghane kaale baal aur tumhari badi moti dholi gaand and yeh lambe legs woh bhi 
laal stockings ke saath.Aap ek chudakkad laal bhabhi RAANDDD lag rahi ho abhi.

He slowly unzipped my dress and it dropped down exposing my big firm round boobs from the front and my big round ass which he was watching from behind.
The dress slid down in between me and the kamarband around my waist.Now I was wearing only the red net stocking, red garter belt, red thong which had gone 
inside my plump round gaand from behind, golden high heel, kamarband, long hanging earing, nose ring with a hanging over my upper lips, sindoor and a bindi made 
of sindoor powder.My long silky hair tied to a ponytail with a red hair band and left open.My big round firm mangoes were naked and I had kept my hands on my 
boobs.He slowly pulled my thong from inside my bum cheeks and slid it down and I lifted my leg and came out of it.I was half naked but all the main assets were 
open to Anup.He knelt down behind me and licked my bum cheeks.I threw my head back and also my long silky hair behind.The ends of my hair were on his face 
and he was busy licking and pinching and sucking my big round plump gaand.

Anup : Kya badi moti dholi chudakkad gaand hai bhabhi aapka...

Me :  ufffffff uuuyyyyiiimmaaaaaa Anup aur chaato na meri gaand ko. 

He opened my gaand cheeks and spat inside.My chut was already wet and he licked my chut from behind opening my bum cheeks.I was in heaven.He then got 
up and came to the front.He removed my hands from my boobs and kissed my lips.He spat on my lips and then licked his saliva.He put his tongue out with saliva 
and I also put my tongue out like a dog with saliva.We both licked each other's wet tongue and he licked all around my lips.And my mouth was wet with his 
saliva.His hands were exploring my boobs and my erect and horny nipples.He kept pinching me and slowly went down and started licking and sucking my nipples.
Uffffff His hands were on my bum kneading me and sucking and licking my nipples at the same time.I was moaning,"Aur chooso naa mere aamo ko Anupp.....
unnggghhhhhhh aur meri gaand ko aur zor zor se masalo naaaa...Main tumhari bhabhi hu, tumhari raand hu, tumhari rakheyl bana do naa mujhe.Main ek chudakkad 
rundi ghodi hu.Mujhe chod daalo naaaaaa....."

He dropped his pants and made me kneel down.I took our his dick from his pants and held it in my hands.I was thick and large.My mouth automatically opened 
looked at his monster.My mouth was wet and so were my red meaty lips.My nose ring was also ready for some hard banging during the blowjob.

Anup : Bhabhi aapke ball kitne bade aur gol hai, uffff meri rundi bhabhi, main toh in aamo ko dinbhar choos sakta hu, mmmm meri raand bhabhi.Mera lund apni 
mu me lekar chooso na bhabhiraand.Main aapki yeh laal hothon ko apne lund se chodna chahta hu..

I put my wet tongue out and slowly licked the tip of his dick and licked the sides of it and then slowly slid it inside my mouth.I started stroking it and also blowing 
it with my mouth at the same time.He was moaning,"Aur choos meri rundi, saali kaisi kutiya bhabhi hai tu meri kamuk raand...mmmm" I gave him blowjob and 
his dick was hitting my septum nose ring to and fro.I was also moaning with him...Mmmmmmmm mmmm mmmmm ...After a while his dick got rock hard and 
he then took me in his arms and threw me on the bed.He came and parted my legs which had red net stockings with a red garter belt and golden high heel.He 
kept  his face in between my thighs and started licking my cunt."Ufffff meri rundi bhabhi teri chut toh ekdum gili ho gayi hai...." I said,"Anupppppp aur chatooo na 
meri chut ko..mmmmm...apni rundi bhabhi ko aur chatoooo...unnghghhhhhhgaahhhh." He kept licking me inside out for sometime and got up.He then made me 
stand on my knees like him and held my long black silky hair.He said,"Bhabhi main tumhe ek rundi kutiya jaise chodna chahta hu.Ghoom jao aur kutiya ban jao na 
meri maal bhabhi." I turned around on my knees showing him my big round ass.He slapped my ass as I turned around.My hair was in his left hand and he slapped 
with his right hand.He then slowly parted my bum cheeks and placed his dick in front of my wet chut.

Anup : Thukai ke liye tayar ho na meri rundi Bhabhi..

Around my waist was my kamarband and my red garter belt and my legs covered with red net stockings.He saw that and said,"Ufffff tum kitni madak lag rahi ho 
peeche se.Tumhari badi moti dholi gaand aur yeh laal stockings.Phir tumhare yeh lambe ghane silky mulayam baal."Saying this he slowly inserted his dick inside 
my wet slutty chut and holding my hair he started giving slow jerks.Slowly he increased his speed and started pulling my long h air towards him.I was moaning
,"Mmmmmmm  apni rundi bhabhi ko aur jor jor se thoko, apni is kutiya raand ko majboot chodo...mmmmm" He increased his speed listening to all my moaning 
and words and was pulling my hair harder.

Anup : Meri raaaaand bhabhii....Tu kitni chudakkad rundi hai meri ghodi thuki hui bhabhi...

He fucked me for sometime in doggy style and then he lied down on the bed and asked me to come on top of him.I sat on my knees over him and slowly pushed 
his erect dick inside my wet chut and I started jumping up and down.Every jump it went deeper and deeper.He then turned me around and asked me to jump the 
same way.I threw my hair behind and he held my hair lying on the bed.He could see my back.My long hair tied to a ponytail with a red hair band and also he could 
see my red garter belt.My boobs were bouncing heavily up and down.After a while of riding him he got ready to cum.I got up and sat on my knee.He stood up on 
the bed and slapped my face with his dick.

He sprayed his cum all over my face and and he held my ponytail and made me lick his dick clean.I licked and sucked his dick.We both collapsed on the bed.After a 
while he made me walk like a dog all around his house holding my ponytail and he fucked me in his bathroom and kitchen that entire night.

Next day he took my bhaajiwaali costume and took me to Rahul's place where they all had planned to fuck me again.

B-GRADE MOVIE OFFER  (PART-3)

Anup and I got up in the morning and I got ready wearing a short skirt and a tight top.I tied my hair to a bun.I packed all my ornaments and Anup's costume.We both 
left in his car and reached Rahul's place.We went to his apartment and only Rahul and Vimal were there.Rest had some work so they had not come.Anup walked in 
and I also walked inside and Rahul looked and winked at me.I just blushed and held my big round ass and kissed my lips."Bhabhi tumhe kal club mein hi mujhe chodne 
ka mann kar raha tha.Meri raand bhabhi kya chudakkad hai tu meri bhabhiraand." I just blushed and we had a brief smooch.We went inside and all 4 of us sat on the 
couch.

Anup : Dekh Rahul main ek naya film shoot karne wala hu.Aur mujhe tumhari yeh bhabhi bohot pasand hai.Kal raat ko maine bhabhi ka poora audition le liya hai.Ask 
her to act in my movie.It's the role of a vegetable seller bhabhi.Chota sa role hai.

Rahul said that it is bhabhi's right to decide whether or not to work for the movie.I said I don't have any problem but Anup says there will be some soft sex scenes.
And he will be releasing it in public.I cannot work for the movie.

Rahul :  Bhabhi agar yeh movie sirf private ho toh aap karogi?

Me : Private matlab ?

Rahul : Private matlab sirf hamare circulation ke liye.Sirf hum paancho ke liye ?

Me : Tumhe video ki kya zaroorat hai? Main hu na tumhare saamne?

Rahul told Anup what I said was right.If she wants to act she will, otherwise she won't. Anup was little sad but he was happy that he got an actualy whore slutty 
bhabhi. Anup said,"It's ok but am sad. But I am happy that I got a sexy slutty dirty whore bhabhi like you." Saying that he held my boobs and gave a slight press.
He kissed me.Meanwhile Vimal took out the costume and jewelry from my bag and asked Anup if that was the character's costume.It was a sleeveless green 
blouse with a knot behind to be tied.Front was deep U neck.The strap was like a bra strap on it's shoulder as it was sleeveless.Then there was a yellow silk saree.
And there was a golden high heel.Vimal said,"Apni bhabhi isme ekdum patakha aur rundi lagegi na.Rahul let her wear all this and come.Let's see how our dirty 
whore bhabhi looks in this costume." Anup released me from the smooch and I got up.Rahul said,"Jao bhabhi tayar hokar ekdum rundi bankar aao.Bhabhi 
tumhari yeh matke (pot) jaisi gol aur moti gaand humko chodna hai.Jaldi jakar change karke aao meri raand bhabhiiiiiii."

I went inside the bedroom while the 3 men waited for me.I went and first undressed myself.I untied my long silky hair and sat nude in front of the mirror.I opened 
my bag and took out the blouse and saree.Took out the jewelry to be worn with the saree.There was a nathani (nose ring), earings, pearl choker neck piece, 
my long hanging mangalsutra, a kamarband and green bangles to match the green blouse.Also I had a payal (desi ankle wear) and a golden high heel.I took my 
comb and combed my long silky hair till it's end and tied it back to a bun and stuck my hair stick to hold my bun.Hair stick also had an ornamental hanging to one 
end of it.Then I wore my mangalsutra, choker neck piece around my neck and then my kamarband around my waist.I wore the nose ring and also my septum nose 
ring which hung over my upper lip.Oh I love it so much and also the men love it when they fuck my mouth and when it moves with every stroke of their dick in my 
mouth."What a whore I am" I thought in my mind.I wore my earings after that and took out my make up box.I did little make up and applied lip stick on my meaty lips.
Dark red lipstick which would make me look like a dirty married whore ( gandi shadi shuda RUNDI - Hindi ).Then I applied mascara to my eye lashes and applied eye 
shadow.I applied kajal on my eyes and I stood up to look into the mirror.

My silky long hair combed nicely and tied to a bun with a hair stick having an ornamental hanging to it's end.Light make up on my face with mascara,kajal and eye shadow.
Hanging earing with nose ring and septum ring on my nose.Dark red glossy lipstick and pearl choker neck piece around my neck.My long mangalsutra hanging over my 
big round firm mangoes, and length till my navel.Then my ornamental kamarband around my waist.I looked further down and it was my payal around my ankle.I was 
standing stark naked wearing only my jewelry and my make up.One thing missing was my sindoor.I took my sindoor dibbi and applied sindoor on my forehead and 
also made a round bindi as usual.

I was standing nude and outside the men must also have been nude, these thoughts were driving me crazy and horny.A married dirty lady ready to be fucked by 3 men.
I was nude and thought of just wearing my golden high heel sandal and going out like a bhaajiwaali holding the vegetable basket on my head.I thought of giving a twist.
So I took the tokri ( vegetable basket ) and opened the door.Giving some matkas and jhatkas to my big round swaying ass I went and stood in front of the men.They 
were all drooling looking at me.They all were sitting nude on the couches around me and I was standing nude with only my jewelry, make up, high heel, my long silky 
hair tied to a bun with a hairstick and the vegetable tokri on my head.

Vimal : Uffff kya bhaajiwaali bhabhi hai saali yeh.Anup tune hamari bhabhi ko ekdum mast role diya hai.

Rahul : Ha ab hum teri is bhaajiwaali bhabhi ko chod chodkar kothewaali rundi bhabhi bana denge.

Anup : Mast lag rahi ho aap bhabhi bina kapdo ke aur is roop mein.

I kept the tokri down and sat on my knees.

Me : Kis kisko bhaaji chahiye ? main bhaaji bechne aayi hu...

Rahul : Mujhe chahiye aapki bhaaji....mujhe khaana hai aapke har ek bhaaji ko.

Vimal : Bhabhi aap sirf bhaaji hi bech rahi ho? ya phir aur kuch bhi bechna chahti ho ?

I blushed on his double meaning comment.Rahul was behind me so he could see my big round ass.

Rahul : Bhabhi mujhe aapki yeh matke jaisi gaand khareedna hai.Bechogi ?

I blushed and looked behind and said," ha sab bikau hai."

He held my big round ass from behind and started squeezing them hard.Anup said,"mujhe aapke aam khareedne hai."He held my boobs from the front and they made 
me stand.Rahul was behind kneading my big round ass and Anup was sucking my left nipple and Vimal was squeezing and sucking my right nipple.I was so fucking horny.
3 men treating me at the same time and I was a married whore enjoying their company and the way they were making me hot.I started moaning,"aaahhhhhhh uffffffff 
unnnghhhhhhhh ahhhhh" They kept kneading and pressing my plump body and sucking and licking every inch of my body.They took turns in treating my boobs nipples 
and big round plump gaand.

Rahul : Uffff kya badi gaand hai tumhari.Meri ghodi raand, jitna bhi tujhe thooku kam hi hai meri bhabhiraaaanddddd.Kya tum Anup ki B-grade movie ki chudakkad 
bhaajiwaali ka role karogi ?

Me : unnnggghhhhhhhhhhh ha karungiiiii ahhhhh main tum sab ki bhabhi raand hu na...Jo karna hai kar lo mere saath.Gaang bang kar do meri..Nangi ghumao apne 
studio mein aur mujhe apne office ya showroom bhi nangi hi le jao.Jin jinko chodna hai sab aakar chod lo..Apne dosto ko, cousins ko sabko le aao.Tumhari bhabhi 
ek gandi raand hai, tumhari veshiya aurat hai, tum sab ki personal rakheyl hai tumhari yeh RAAND BHABHI..uuuuunnnnghhhh chodo mujhe ek rundi jaise.

Vimal and Anup had their hands on my wet chut and rubbing it vigorously and Rahul put his hand inside my plump gaand cheeks and was kneading my gaand cheeks.

I was moaning,"Aur zor se ragado meri chut ko Anupppppp aahhhhhhhh Vimal ungli ghusedkar chodo mujheeee......unnnggghhhhhhhhh.Uffffff Rahulllll apni bhabhi ki 
rundi gaand ko aur zor zor se masalo."

They made me kneel down and Anup placed his dick on my wet tongue as I put my tongue out like a dog.Anup said,"Saali kutiya item hai hamari yeh rundi bhabhi.
Is bhabhi ko mu mein lena bohot pasand hai saali veshiya aurat."

Vimal spat on my face on my cheeks and licked my cheeks with his tongue while Anup was fucking my mouth.Rahul's saliva was all around my gaand and then he 
moved towards my boobs.Anup fucked my mouth for sometime and then Rahul came and pushed his dick inside my mouth.They were like standing in queue and 
had decided to give 10 strokes at a time.So after Rahul finished his 10 Vimal came and pushed his dick in my mouth.My lipstick had spread all around my mouth 
and it was all coated with pre cum.My lips were treated badly like I was a proper whore.They all spat on my face and my boobs and licked my face.I was totally 
humiliated and treated as a sex toy.Rahul held my hair bun and made me get up.Holding my hair which was still intact but a little loose, he made me stand on 
the couch like a whore bitch.Rahul slowly pulled the hair stick from my bun and my hair cascaded down.

Anup : Saali is bhabhi ke lambe ghane laal baal mujhe pagal kar deti hai har baar jab main ise kholta hu.Mujhe is ghodi bhabhi ke baalo ko bhi chodna hai.

Rahul went behind my and handed over my hair to Anup's hands and I knew Anup will fuck my hair and cum on my hair as well.It was a 3 seater couch.Rahul 
was standing behind me ready to push his dick inside my wet chut from one end of the couch.Other end Anup had held my long hair straight in his hands ready 
to wind it around his dick and fuck my hair.Vimal was standing next to my face ready to push his dick in my mouth.

Rahul pushed his dick and started slowly stroking me in and out.Then Anup also started stroking his dick holding it with my hair.Vimal started fucking my mouth.
I was getting fucked in whichever areas possible.Rahul pushed his index finger inside my ass and was fingering me.I was moaning, not loudly coz I had Vimal's 
dick in my mouth.Mmmmmmm.........unnnnnnnggggggghhhhhhh....

Rahul : Bhabhi tu kitni chudakkad madak raand hai.Saali kitni gandi kutiya hai na apni bhabhiraand?Saali bhaajiwaali rundi bhabhiiiii......mmmmm

Vimal : Ha Rahul, saali ekdum bazaaru raaand hai apni yeh bhabhi.( he slapped my cheeks and was fucking my mouth hard )

Anup : Main toh tumhare bhabhi ke lambe ghane laal baalo ka dewaana ho gaya hu.In baalo ko toh main poora din chod sakta hu.

My hair was getting pulled to and fro with Anup's jerking action.He had twisted my long silky hair around his dick and jerking it.Rahul stopped fucking me and Vimal 
also stopped.Vimal went behind me and pushed his dick inside and Rahul started pounding my mouth with his dick.He smudged my sindoor and spat on my face.
He smudged his saliva with my sindoor and said,"Gandi rundi bhabhi, tere chehre ko thook (spit) aur veerye(cum) se facial karna chahiye."They fucked both my holes 
for sometime and then stopped.

They made me stand and asked me to sit down on the couch.They also stood around.I took my vegetable tokri and asked them what they want to buy.Anup said 
he wants the mango( I also had fruits). Rahul said,"Tum mera cucumber logi bhabhi? Apni chut mein?" I just blushed. Vimal took a carrot and put it inside my mouth.
He asked me to give it a blowjob.I gave the carrot a blowjob.Meanwhile Anup took the mango and cut it into 2 halves.He rubbed one half on my left boob and Rahul 
rubbed the other half on my right boob.My boobs were covered with the mango juice now.They both started licking the juice from my boobs and sucking my nipples 
hard together.Vimal had held the carrot in his hand and was fucking my mouth with it.Rahul and Anup slowly inserted their fingers inside my wet chut and started 
fingering me while sucking my nipples.Vimal took out the carrot from my mouth and pushed his dick inside my mouth.He held my long silky red hair in his hands and 
started fucking my mouth deep and hard.My nose ring was hitting his dick everytime it came in and went out of my mouth.My lipstick was all smudged around my 
mouth.My sindoor was also smudged on my forehead.

Rahul got up and sat on the sofa and made me sit on his dick facing my back to him.He could see my long silky open hair,my kamarband and my big round ass 
pounding on his dick up and down.Anup and Vimal came and stood in front of me.

Vimal : Anup tumhe pata hai ? Hamari pyaasi madak raand bhabhi do do lund ek saath mu mein le sakti hai.

Anup : Ufffffff Apni bhabhi sach mein badi madar raand hai yaar.

Vimal pushed his dick inside my mouth.Only the tip and Vimal put his finger to the side of my lips and stretched it and asked Anup to push his dick tip inside my mouth.
Anup held and stretched my mouth and pushed his dickhead inside my mouth.I had 2 dicks inside my mouth and one pounding my wet chut from beneath.

I was moaning mmmmmmm....

They were shouting bhaajiwali RAAANNDDD BHABHIIII....chudakkad kutiya, gandi madak veshiya......They fucked me in the same position in turns.

When they all were ready to cum, they sprayed their cum little on my face one by one and some on the carrot to which I had given a blowjob.After they unloaded 
all their cum on my face and hair and my boobs, I cleaned their dicks off the cum and also licked the carrot coated with cum.

That day they fucked me everywhere in his apartment.They had spoiled my long hair fucking it and spraying cum all over my hair.I had become sticky and smelly by 
evening.Late evening I had shower with the 3 men.They fucked in the shower in turns.

I had become their cum loving bhabhi, cum drinking bhabhi, kutiya rundi veshiya bhabhi.

Next day I went home and asked Suresh about acting in the B-Grade movie.But he said no to it.I called Anup and told him that I can't act.He asked me if I can become 
his rakheyl (Keep) for a month.I agreed to that and also asked Suresh about it.He was ok with it.

Anup fucked me for that entire month with his crew members.I was also gang fucked in his studio.He paid me good money.

I used to call Suresh daily and update him on what all happened.
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
My stories since school days - by sexychaitrali - 13-01-2019, 01:54 PM
RE: My stories since school days - by ronylol - 13-01-2019, 02:03 PM
RE: My stories since school days - by shruti23 - 13-01-2019, 06:08 PM
RE: My stories since school days - by nand - 14-01-2019, 03:35 PM
RE: My stories since school days - by Champa - 17-01-2019, 03:48 AM
RE: My stories since school days - by Blueteacher - 14-01-2019, 11:56 PM
RE: My stories since school days - by Champa - 27-01-2019, 01:59 AM
RE: My stories since school days - by nand - 07-02-2019, 01:27 AM
RE: My stories since school days - by HiEveryone - 02-03-2019, 12:10 PM
RE: My stories since school days - by Addking - 11-04-2019, 04:16 PM