Adultery Two In One Is Not Just A Cake by iloveall
I think, Anita, I and Anil released our juices at the same time. Anil came into her mouth, I came into her pussy and she had her second orgasm that night. She remained in that doggy position keeping my penis into her cunt for a while. Later I removed my now semi erect cock out and went to washroom to clean. All of us one after the other went to the washroom.

We were tired and slept naked in that bed together. Later that night I woke up to find Anil fucking Anita. After Anil had finished, Anita climbed on top of me and fucked me. I was surprised to find her energy level. Anil looked as Anita fucked me for about 15 minutes before I ejected my load into her one more time and she had her third or fourth orgasm.

In the morning, it was Sunday. It was about 7 am. I opened my eyes to see Anita naked between me and Anil. In fact all of us were naked. We were covered by a quilt. Anita was partially uncovered and slept with her face towards me and back towards Anil. Anil was sleeping with his arms wrapped around Anita and had his cock positioned at Anita's ass. With one hand he was holding one of Anita's breasts. I saw Anita opening her eyes and seeing me. She asked me, "Raj, did you enjoy last night." I replied, "The night is not yet over." I bent down and sucked her other breast.

Anil was also not asleep; it seemed as he said, "Yes the night is not yet over. I am still horny." He turned Anita over and made her climb on top of him. I saw his long john getting tight very quickly. I was turned on. He wanted her take his rod into her. She did and started slow motion pumping his rod into her. I was fully erect by that time. I held my cock in my hand and was gradually holding the fore skin and shaking up and down. Seeing my condition, Anil made a strange proposal.

He murmured something in Anita's ears. I could hear her reply. She said, "Anil, are you mad how can we......?" Anil replied, "Have we not done it? You said you liked it. Raj will do it with plenty of lubes. Why not we do what we agreed. However, we won't do it if you can't handle it." Anil was challenging Anita. Anita replied, "Well I can handle 'Two In One'. Handling is not an issue." I was surprised with Anita's reply.

Anil asked me to get a bottle of cream and oil lying on the dressing table. He asked me to lubricate my cock with plenty of it and then apply plenty of it into Anita's ass hole. I was eager to carry out this new experiment. I had never even attempted it with Neena, although I had heard that people occasionally do this but we considered it as perversion. I told Anil "Anil, no, I won't do it. It might hurt her. Besides, I have never done it."

I was surprised to find Anita saying., "Raj, I want to do it. I and Anil agreed that we shall attempt two in one with you. Rest assured, Anil's cock has already explored that earlier. It won't hurt." I did as told and inserted my cock into her unconventional hole. There was plenty of lubricant. My cock went straight into her. I am not an anus man and I did not really liked this idea. However, I gradually started enjoying my cock being gripped by Anita's tight ass.

As Anita was fucking Anil from the top, Anil was sucking her breasts. I was pumping her from behind. There was a lot of confusion and we were missing our rhythm. Suddenly, I heard telephone ringing. I saw Anil extending his hand to pick up the receiver. Anil spoke on the phone. It was a call from Neena. Anil put the phone on speaker phone. I could hear Neena's voice.

She was asking Anil, "Hey, how are you? Your voice appears disturbed. What are you doing?" "Oh, yes, I am a bit busy drinking milk and am being hammered by Anita" replied Anil.

"Oh! Did you two have a fight or what? Is Anita there?" I heard Neena ask.

Anil said, "Yes, but she busy. She is breast feeding and eating and at the same time banging me."

"Eating so early in the morning? What is she eating?"

"Oh! She is having two in one!!" said Anil, looking at the remnants of the cake lying on the side table nearby and smiling mischievously into the phone.
Like, Comment and Give Rating.
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Two In One Is Not Just A Cake by iloveall - by Ramesh_Rocky - 21-08-2019, 03:25 PM