Adultery Two In One Is Not Just A Cake by iloveall
I looked at Anil. Anil opened front zip of Anita's gown and inserted one hand into Anita's gown and was massaging her breasts loosely as if they were two sponge balls. I saw that he unzipped her gown quite a bit lower and I could also peep at her occasionally exposed breasts. My lungi was giving way as my "lund" (cock) was beginning to rise. Anita's one hand accidently touched my half erect lund. She withdrew her hand initially. Then again she extended her hand near my cock instinctively and touched it. I was profoundly aroused sensing her hand touching my manhood.

Anil continued the story, "Somewhere around 11 pm just before midnight, I heard knocks again on the window. I immediately opened the window slightly to find the wife standing there. She put her finger to her lips and walked to lie down on the bed in the verandah. Soon her husband came out of bathroom and went to the bed to his wife and both started kissing. Their sexual foreplay started. He opened her blouse and bra. He started fondling her breasts.

She was moaning and occasionally looking in the direction of the window. Once she winked looking at the window. I was also aroused seeing the couple's sexual act as the husband was now opening his wife's petticoat and removed her petticoat as well as her panty. She was fully naked. I watched her fully undressed, sumptuous and petite body very close to where I lay. She had large but tight breasts, long hair, round raised cheeks with dimples on each and long legs. She was solidly built. She was almost like Anita." Anita blinked at the comparison but did not say anything.

Anil said, "Anita, Raj; believe me, she was very sex starved as I could see from her actions. As I am describing this to you; I am feeling very aroused and sexy with what I saw. I don't know how to describe the scene further." Anil then made Anita sit up. He pushed down his lungi and took one of her hands and in my full view; placed it on his fully erect cock. His cock was clearly visible. It was erect and hard as iron pipe. I could see some pubic hair. Anil simultaneously pulled down Anita's gown to her waist and made her rest her back on his chest. He enveloped her in his arms and pressed her breasts from both of his extended hands.

Anita's breasts were now fully uncovered. He was pinching her nipples from behind. She was sitting in his lap. Her breasts were as good as I had ever imagined and hoped of seeing. They were full, round, robust and huge due to their being full of milk for her baby. I could see areolas which are comparatively larger than normal. Her nipples were quite long and standing tall. I was not sure if that was because they were always like that or because of extra sensual environment in the room. Her areolas were occupying one third of her breasts and appeared to be dark pink. Anil lifted her breasts in his palms and occasionally pinched her nipples.

As she was feeling uncomfortable lying in Anil's lap; Anita came out of it and lay stretched between me and Anil. She was fully topless now and I saw that she was comfortable being so in our presence. Anil said, "I am feeling horny." He sat up. I was also feeling very aroused and my cock was also fully erect and leaking pre-cum. I only knew how much I wanted to join Anil in his endeavor to fondle Anita's breasts.

Anil saw a look of lust and greed in my eyes and eagerness to fondle Anita's breasts. I just lay next to Anita.

Anil said, "Raj, go ahead. I see the lusty look in your eyes. Today Anita is the queen of our love. Come and see how lovely Anita's breasts are. Come and taste her milk. I think her milk may be tastier than Neena's; although I have not tasted her milk." Anita was not the one to let the opportunity go. She said, "I am sure both of you must have sucked her breasts hard enough to produce milk even if there was none in them at that time.

Anil simply smiled not replying. Looking at Anita; Anil said, "Anita Raj once told me that at least two men are needed to satisfy a woman physically. However, a woman can easily satisfy two men. Do you agree? We want to see if you can satisfy the two of us and if two of us can satisfy you."

Anita blushed and then smiled and said, "I entirely agree with Raj.I accept the challenge It will not be difficult to establish that." Seeing that I was hesitant; Anil casually picked one of my hands and placed it on one of Anita's breasts. Her breast was so soft and cushy. I turned to her side. I first kissed her on her cheeks. I then looked at Anil. Anil said, "Come on. Why do you insult Anita by not kissing her on her lips?" I was dying to do that.
Like, Comment and Give Rating.
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Two In One Is Not Just A Cake by iloveall - by Ramesh_Rocky - 21-08-2019, 03:22 PM