Adultery Two In One Is Not Just A Cake by iloveall
Anita agreed instantly. She said, "I feel extreme pain at times for a short period. It goes away quickly and therefore I do not pay attention. However, of late; the frequency and duration of pain has increased." Anil returning after putting baby to sleep said, "Such ailments must be attended immediately. You must a get a massage from some experienced person."

Looking at me he said, "Raj, I know you are a good masseur. You took some training also. You massage Neena regularly. Do you not? You told me so." I replied, "Yes, I am not bad as a masseur. My mother had a lot of problems with her neck. I worked on her for a month and she was ok. Neena also had fatigue in her thighs. Regular massage for 15 days more or less cured that problem.

Anita said, "I would not like this problem to aggravate. What should I do? Can we start immediately?" I said, "Well, I can do a simple massage now so that you see if it helps you. You do not have to do anything. You just need to lie down and relax."

Anil suggested that we go to the bedroom, it will be cooler there and you can try out the simple massage there. In the bedroom, I sat on the edge of the bed extending my legs across the length of the bed towards Anil and Anita. Anil sat at the other end of the bed and asked Anita to lie down and extend her legs towards me; so that they were close to where I sat. Anita lay resting her head in Anil's lap. I took her legs in my lap. First I attended to the soles of her feet. I pressed my finger pointedly to the critical spots and massaged her toes, ankles and in step or sole of her feet.

This would give her some relief I thought. Then I had to work upwards. I pushed up her gown a little above her ankles and worked on her calf muscles. This process lasted about 15 minutes. I haled and asked Anita if she felt better. She said, "It is a great relief. Till you pressed my legs, I did not realize, how much pain I had. It is much better now. But my thighs are still fatigued. " I said, "Don't worry, that is next on my action plan."

However, she had to raise her gown above her thighs. I felt awkward to ask Anita to raise her gown above her thighs. I looked with some anxiety at Anil. He understood my predicament. He extended his hands and pulled up the hem of Anita's gown to above her thighs. Anita lay a silent spectator. I started feeling her thighs. This was very erotic for me. I saw her shapely thighs naked for the first time. The anaconda in my crotch started gaining in size. The hem of Anita's gown was jumbled upon her tummy and just below her waist; covering her sweet spots but exposing some of it. I could almost see her pubic hair and end of each leg.

I pressed the critical points on her thighs for about three minutes. I then got up and asked her to get up. I asked her how she felt. She was so happy. "I feel better. The low intensity pain has reduced but it is still there." Anil said, "Raj, you have magic in your hands." I saw Anita also getting aroused by the touch of my hands on her thighs. Whenever I touched her thighs, I felt a twitch in her body. She would slightly shift or shudder. She said, "Raj, can you continue this for some more time, if you don't mind?" I said, "Not at all. This has to be done with a low intensity for about 15 to 30 minutes. I can even do it whilst we are talking."

Anil said, "Raj, why don't you also lie down? You can attend to Anita's legs whilst lying down on bed." Anita also stretched herself and lay facing the ceiling between Anil and me. I asked her to turn towards my side. She did. Her legs were in my hands then. My legs stretched till Anita's ears. I pressed Anita's legs and at one time discreetly pinched her thigh. I felt her shudder. Anil could not see our activities because of the dress was hiding my hands.

Anita said after some pause, "Raj, I do not know how we can ever thank you for what you and Neena did for Anil in my absence, when Anil had serious problems with his boss and later in getting his interview arranged with your Director." I replied, "Never say thank you to those whom you love and to those, who love you. Anita, am I right? Do you love me or not?" Anita replied rather hesitatingly, looking in Anil's direction, "Yes, of course. I do love you."
Like, Comment and Give Rating.
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Two In One Is Not Just A Cake by iloveall - by Ramesh_Rocky - 21-08-2019, 03:20 PM