Adultery Two In One Is Not Just A Cake by iloveall
Her most attractive feature was her twin towering big breasts. Her breasts were full, round and occupied almost half her front width. I was not able to remove my eyes from her round full and tempting globes. I wished someday I could see them bare and kiss and suck them to my heart's content.

Anita was not thin but not fat. She was tall; almost as tall as Anil and I. She had fuller hips, flat but strong tummy. She had long legs. She had delivered a baby daughter; then six months old and breast fed her in those days. This made her breasts fuller. In spite of the baby; she did not develop any bulging belly. Perhaps she did some yoga exercises. I noticed that her blouse, where her breasts were, was wet. It was obvious that her surplus breast milk had been leaking out of her breasts. She wore no bra as it would interfere with feeding the baby. But I liked her this way.

There was cry of Anita's daughter from adjacent room. Anil went to look. Anita stood near the sofa and asked me, "What would you like to have; Tea or coffee? I replied, "Why only tea or coffee. You should have said Tea, Coffee, or me?" She looked at me mischievously and said, "OK, here I am. You can eat me." I asked "Do you really mean it?" She blushed, when she found me staring at her body. I could not shift my eyes from her lush breasts. How I wished I could lift them in my palms. I saw Anil joining us after putting the baby to sleep. He asked, "Who wants what?"

Anita said, "Raj does not want tea or coffee. He wants me."

Anil replied without delay, "Raj, if I give her to you, do you promise that you will not ask for anything else as compensation in return?" Faking anger; Anita picked up a small cushion and threw it at Anil and asked, "Am I such a burden on you, loafer?" We all laughed.

Anil said, "Raj, since it is Saturday and there is no body in your house, why don't you stay with us for the night." I was half hoping he would say that. I agreed. It was about 10 pm. Anita said, "I have cooked some things for three of us. You men change and get ready whilst I warm and serve dinner. She went to the bathroom and changed into her night gown. She handed to me Anil's lungi (A white cloth sheet to be wrapped around the waist.) she also gave me his kurta (Like a casual top, somewhat like a shirt).

I removed my formal dress and under wears and changed into Anil's night dress; folding my dress properly. I then placed my removed clothing in a shelf in Anil's bedroom. I was now at ease with myself. After Anita came out, Anil also went to the bathroom to freshen up and change into the similar dress as I had. None of us were in the habit of wearing any undergarments in the night.

I looked at Anita in the night gown, she put on. It was similar as the one Anil gave to Neena, when we were in their house on the night of Holi. It was almost transparent. Through the light, one could see her thighs and legs clearly. Even when she was moving in the room, her movements created ripples in the gown and exposed her naked body under the gown, through the dress. Not only were her breasts visible, even areolas and nipples on each of her breasts were faintly visible.

I could not understand if she wore this dress intentionally to titillate me; or all dresses in her closet were of this type only. Seeing her almost naked body, I was aroused and wanted to grab her in my arms. I had never before seen Anita's body exposed like this..

I and Anil sat on the dining table where, Anil produced a bottle of his favorite whisky and poured some of it into three glasses on the table. I knew that Anita drinks occasionally, but very little. She asked Anil to keep her drink on the dining table. We all sat. Anil raised her glass and surprised me when he said, "Let us drink to my wonderful friend Neena and Raj, who supported us in our worst time." I felt awkward. Anita joined and we all said, "Cheers." We all drank slowly. Later, Anita went into the kitchen.

Soon Anita served dinner for the three of us. It was simple, vegetarian, light meal. We were already half full after eating cake and some snacks before dinner. We all ate the dinner with great relish.

After washing hands and after Anita removed plates etc. and returned to drawing room to join us. I heard Anita's baby crying again. Anil got up and said, I shall see. Perhaps she would have wetted the bed" he left the drawing room leaving me with Anita.

I pushed myself closer to Anita and said, "Let me see your hand." Anita extended her left hand. I took her palm in mine and said, "You have a long life line. You have not fallen seriously ill except once in your teens. However, you have occasional problems with your back and neck. Is that correct?"

Anita was impressed. She asked, "Do you know palmistry?" "A little bit. I also know Acupressure" I said. "I can help you cure some of your ailments through Acupressure." "Really?" asked Anita. I then started finding different spots in her palm. I pressed one spot on the palm and asked her if she was feeling more pain or normal pain. She said it was Ok. I told her this was heart point. Similarly at many points she said ok. However, at two points she cried out as soon as I dug my fingers onto them. I told her, "You have got initial signs of spondylitis. You have problem with your neck and thighs. This can be rectified by massage."
Like, Comment and Give Rating.
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Two In One Is Not Just A Cake by iloveall - by Ramesh_Rocky - 21-08-2019, 03:19 PM