Adultery Two In One Is Not Just A Cake by iloveall
Raj perhaps thought that the only thing that would make me forget my worries and thus prevent me from breaking down was to engage me in sexual action. To make me focus on sex rather than the worry of losing my job; Raj made Neena sleep between me and Raj. He prevailed upon Neena to have sex with me. subsequently; I and Raj both together made love to Neena in this bedroom. I admit that I had sex with Neena, of course with Raj's approval and participation.

Anita, I am so sorry if I have hurt your feelings. I was just so depressed and emotionally down and Neena gave me that emotional support, which only a woman can give in such times and Raj was fully supporting me and her. Now that I have told you this, a great burden is off my heart. I am prepared to take any punishment from you that you decide"

I then described the details of sexual action we had. Anita became very erotic hearing the description of how I and Raj fucked Neena and how Neena became so aroused and had massive orgasms one after another. She started pumping my cock into her with feverish pitch and was coming to the point of her orgasm. She was moaning UHHHHhhhh!!!! AAHhhh!! I was also super charged and unable to hold myself remembering how we fucked Neena and how she fucked both of us. Very soon I released my juices into Anita. She also came with the release of her orgasm simultaneously with me. We both embraced each other so closely.

I heaved a sigh of relief for the fact that Anita took all this so sportingly. After some seconds, Anita disengaged herself from me. She took me in her arms. She was overwhelmed. Her throat choked and eyes were full of tears. She said, "I do not blame you at all darling. But I have no words to express my gratitude to Raj and Neena. They supported you so much in one of your worst moments and they did not even make any show of it at all?

They never made me or you feel that they did you such a big favor? More importantly, Raj offered his wife's most intimate love to you; which all husbands only want for themselves. That he asked his wife to surrender fully to you is an act of great friendship and extra ordinary courage. I do not think any Indian husband, who loves his wife so much would ever be ready to do this. I know Raj and I know how much possessive he is about Neena. I cannot understand how we can reciprocate such a generous act."

I was quiet and thoughtful for a while. Then I said, "Anita, we can reciprocate it partly, if you do not oppose it" Anita said, "Why should I oppose? Tell me what is on your mind." I said, "I have a plan" and I went to sleep without elaborating further.

SATURDAY EVENING: (AS NARRATED BY RAJ)

This incident happened two days after Neena had left for Gujarat. Anil had phoned requesting that I should be at his house by 9 pm. It was Saturday and I was alone. I locked the house and left for Anil's house. When I reached his house, I was surprised to find no one was there except the three of us and the baby, who was sleeping quietly in bedroom. I expected to see a small gathering in celebration of Anita's birthday as promised by Anil. However, I did not see anyone else.

I saw Anil arranging some furniture in the drawing room. He was wearing a Chudidar Sherwani and pyjama. He was looking bright cheerful and quite handsome. There was a cute little cake placed on the table. It was marked "With Love to Anita - Happy Two in One." When I inquired, Anil said, "This cake is a combination of Chocolate and Strawberry, hence it is called two in one. But apart from that, there are two reasons for giving this occasion 'Two In One' tag. Firstly, we are celebrating two occasions today: Anita's birthday and our marriage anniversary." I wanted to ask what the other reason was.

Just then Anita entered the room and said, "Surprise, surprise. Welcome to our chief guest. We are celebrating two occasions today with our two very special guests Raj and Neena. But as Neena is away, we have decided to have her picture here." She took out a colored picture of Neena and placed it on the table. I did not know how the picture got into Anil's house. I guessed that he might have taken it when we had gone out together with Anil to picnics or during my absence. In the picture Neena was smiling and looking gorgeous in her full length saree. The cake was cut and we all ate it remembering how Neena would have enjoyed this.

Anita was dressed in Choli (Blouse) and long Ghaghra (petticoat-Long Skirt). The Ghaghara had flaring bottom. I could see her thighs and bare legs through the semi transparent petticoat. Her large breasts were the centre of attraction for me. She looked stunningly beautiful. I got a little tightness in my crotch seeing her. She had lovely round moon like face with thin bow shaped lips. Her cheeks were full; rather prominent with dimples and chin rather sharp but shapely. Her eyes were comparatively smaller having sharp eyebrows. Her hair was shining, long and dense.

She had left her hair loose. Her neck was long and drooping shoulders. She had bare back dark blue colored blouse exposing her back almost fully, with a string to open it. I had an impulse to go and undo the strings.
Like, Comment and Give Rating.
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Two In One Is Not Just A Cake by iloveall - by Ramesh_Rocky - 21-08-2019, 03:19 PM