Adultery Two In One Is Not Just A Cake by iloveall
MONDAY EVENING:

It was Anita's birthday. I got a phone call from Anil that I and Neena were invited to their house for a small party. Anil specifically mentioned that we must be there before 6 pm as he had to catch a train to go on tour to Bhilwara town the same day at 9 pm. It was Monday. We got ready and started off to their house and reached there just before 6 pm. Anil and Anita were waiting for us to cut the cake. Anil called us and Anita was ready to cut the cake. There were just four of us.

After the cake cutting and eating we sat in the drawing room, when I told Anil that this party is not acceptable. There should be a proper party; just cutting the cake will not absolve them of their liability. Anil said, "We are planning to have a party on the Saturday when I hope to be back from my tour." Hearing this; Neena's face fell. She said that she will not be there the next Saturday as she is scheduled to leave for her parents' house on Thursday.

I and Anita talked for a while and then I saw that Anil and Neena were engaged in deep conversation in another room. After some time they emerged from the room and sat down in front of us. I inquired through my raised eye brows. Anita had a baby daughter 6 months old. She and Anil went to attend to her. I asked Neena, "Anything wrong?" She replied saying everything was ok.
Like, Comment and Give Rating.
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Two In One Is Not Just A Cake by iloveall - by Ramesh_Rocky - 21-08-2019, 03:15 PM