Adultery Two In One Is Not Just A Cake by iloveall
I am Raj, a professional engineer. I was working in a multinational company in Jaipur. This incident took place some years ago. I have a good physic and am reasonably good looking. My friend and colleague Anil, was a smart 33 years young chap and a very close friend of mine. Anil had athletic body and did regular exercises. He was then and is very handsome Punjabi.

We are of almost the same age. We were working in the same department in one company in Jaipur and were together for some years, after which, he joined another company in the same town. However, our friendship and through that the friendship of our families grew daily. Anil was naughty by nature and so was I.

Many times we enjoyed sexy jokes and we even joked about each other's wife, though in a very light vein. Anil's wife Anita was very attractive.

Rather on slightly plump side, she was full of curves in the right place and I always admired her fully endowed body. I could not but stare at her lush breasts, whenever an opportunity existed.

Seeing her breasts, I could just barely control my desire for her. However, Anil described her as a dull woman, who was no longer interested in sex. They had been married for the last 8 years. Now she would have sex only to oblige and satisfy Anil's sexual desires as is her duty.

My opinion about my wife was not much different. However, at some point I felt that Anil was unable to arouse Anita any longer after the initial elopement charms faded off. I thought that women get tired of house hold chores, looking after babies, taking care of in laws' whims and fancies, breaking head with servants and maids, attending to two rings (phone and doorbell) and after all that, also tolerate stud of a husband who wakes her up in the middle of the night and demands more labour from her.

It is natural that after marriage and undergoing all the strain, women are bound to lose interest in sex. There is need to allow her to spend some time on her own and allow her to have her way once in a while. There is need to make her feel that she is important and is worthy of attraction and not just attention.

I knew and Anil also told me that he came to our house many times in my absence and tried discreetly to flirt with my wife Neena by offering various temptations such as offer to take her to cinema or dinner or presenting gifts etc. I suspected that he might have been successful to the extent of hugging her or squeezing her breasts occasionally through her blouse or even kissing her with some mild force.

But I knew that for Anil, Neena proved to be a tough customer and would not be swayed by such hollow temptations in going further. However, I knew that Neena was attracted by Anil very much. She would sing praises of Anil many times. She would tell me how well he spoke with her or how well he played with our children, or gifts he gave to her or children etc. she would even compare her favorite actor with Anil.

I felt that she resisted his moves only because she had a very strong sense of loyalty and responsibility. She would never betray my trust. Otherwise, I thought she might have very much liked to be seduced by Anil.

When Anil was away on official tours out of town, many times Anita called me up on phone to ask me to fix up something or the other in her house. I was good at fixing up mechanical and electrical appliances and knew a little bit about electrical circuitry. Once a fan broke down, some other time there was TV problem etc. Anil had asked her that she could call me to the house to fix these things only late in the evening; say at about 8 to 9 pm. He felt that during the day I had to attend the office, but in the evening I would be comparatively free so that my office work would not be disturbed.

I was always pleased to receive such a message and gladly obliged her. After the work in her house was finished, she would make me sit and offer some cold drink or snacks or sometimes dinner and we would talk about many things here and there. Anil was poor in mechanical or electrical jobs and appreciated my helping his wife in his absence. Even when Anil was at home, Anita would call me for small problems, which I fixed up. Afterwards, Anil, Anita and I would sit and do small talks; many times ending up with talking of our sexual life or experiences or crack sexy jokes all in lighter vein.

Anil never hesitated in sexually playing with Anita's body in my presence. He would kiss her or touch her breasts or press her thighs even when I was present. Sometimes he would say, "See Raj, Anita never sleeps without her clothes on. When I feel like having sex, she does not respond to my pleadings in the night. When Anil said such things, Anita merely raised her eyebrows in protest but did not say anything or did not stop Anil. In such casual conversations, I would also tell them about my wife's lack of interest in sex.

When I would talk about Neena's lack of interest in sex, Anita would jump to Neena's rescue; saying, "You men are always thinking of sex. We women have a lot of work to do in the house, looking after the house, children, father in law, mother in law and on top of you; husbands. How can we conserve enough energy after the whole day's work to fulfill your desires in the night?" Our chat would go on such and other topics till late in the night.

I felt that there was a small stream of attraction running between me and Anita. This, I felt as, on many occasions; when we were sharing a joke or some funny situation, out of excitement, I would poke her in the ribs or pinch her cheeks, bottom or waist and sometimes even hug her. However, she would take it sportingly and never expressed her disapproval.

I had noticed that many times Anita would pass me in such a way that her protruding breasts would touch or brush with my elbows or chest or arms. I suspected that many times this could have been deliberate. However, I could not be sure. I was taken in by Anita's charms, grace and physique. I particularly could barely resist her breasts. I had squeezed them liberally and fucked her many times in my dreams.

Once when I was alone with Anita in her house, I stopped her in the kitchen and hugged her from behind and pressed my cock into her from behind. She was wearing a gown. I wanted to kiss her and press her generous boobs. Anita quietly looked behind at me and did not say anything. She perhaps wanted me to move further, kiss her and do what I wanted. However, she kept quiet and I restrained myself and developed cold feet. I released her fearing negative reaction from Anita and also keeping in mind the fact that my behavior would not be proper as her husband's friend in his absence.

Like, Comment and Give Rating.
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Two In One Is Not Just A Cake by iloveall - by Ramesh_Rocky - 21-08-2019, 03:14 PM