Adultery Moon Eyed by iloveall
I signalled Ted to come down and let me mount him. I climbed atop him and manipulated his cock into my pussy. It was a little difficult but far smoother than the first time. I felt his girth inside me. I slowly rose my body to take his cock out a little and plunged my body on Ted to push my cunt on his cock to thrust it fully inside. As his shaft went in sliding through inner walls of my pussy passage, I had that extra ordinary feeling of exhilaration and ecstasy. I felt as if I had owned the whole of Ted. Ted closed his eyes and experienced his cock sliding in and out of my cunt.

I kept hammering myself on him for a few minutes, when Ted looked to start giving in. He said, "Liz, please fuck me harder, I m coming."

His voice sounded sweeter than any other time. Sometimes he grabbed my breasts and other times he grabbed my waist or ass cheeks, as I pumped on him repeatedly. I said, "Ted, I am also coming along with you. Hold on a little more. I kept humping him and then all of a sudden a huge wave surged through my body. The wave seemed to have swept my brain aside. There was a huge explosion in my mind as I cummed in a big way. At the same time I felt Ted spraying a huge load of his hot sperm into me. it made me feel quite warm inside.

I felt like a complete woman with his cock still hard and embedded inside me. This, I felt was what God intended man and woman to have as reward for their sacrifices for one another. It was more than sex. It was love climaxing into an intercourse.

After almost half an hour of love making, or rather hard fucking, Ted was panting and had perspiration on his forehead. I was also quite out of breath. Ted and I slumped on bed and clung to each other in a close embrace.

Ted looked at me with that "Moon Eyed" look, sighed heavily and asked me, "Honey, do you know how strikingly you resemble Maria? How I wish you could be in my life now like Maria was." I knew how he wished I was not married. Perhaps he would have married me.

I said, "I don't know if I could take Maria's place. But sure as hell, I promise you that I will drain you out much more than Maria did. I dint know how much you fucked Maria. But man, you will have to fuck me more than once daily and fuck me hard like you did just now, with this rod you have here. I will not let you go otherwise"

Ted grabbed me in his arms and looked down on me "Moon Eyed".

I gently moved his arms away. He looked at me questioningly. I said, "You have got over that nasty woman. I have to settle my score with my man too, now that you are here for me."

I went to my laptop and started writing an email to my hubby.

I wrote and I quote:

Dear Hubby,

I am writing an open letter, which would help you to file a divorce petition against me, if you so desire without having to go to too much trouble. After you admitted of you fucking your secretary and asking me if I was also fucking around; I felt greatly relieved. Until then I was following all my marriage wows in letter and spirit.

I am writing to inform you that since that conversation, I decided to fuck around and now I have found my fuck buddy. I have just been fucked by him and after finishing this letter, I am going to be fucked by him once again. This is going to continue.

Therefore I am asking you to decide if you want a divorce or you want us both to continue the way it is. Either way, I am ok. I do not want to leave you unless you want me to. If you want to get me out of your life, I have a partner, who wants to invite me in. Choice is yours. Mind you, you will not have to worry about paying alimony, if you do divorce me.

Yours

Liz

Unquote

Dear Readers,

Let me make it clear that I am not a software person and if there is any technical bullshit in my writing I request you to overlook it. Also please forgive my errors and style of writing. Do send me your comments please. Good or bad.
Like, Comment and Give Rating.
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
Moon Eyed by iloveall - by Ramesh_Rocky - 21-08-2019, 02:24 PM
RE: Moon Eyed by iloveall - by Ramesh_Rocky - 21-08-2019, 02:24 PM
RE: Moon Eyed by iloveall - by Ramesh_Rocky - 21-08-2019, 02:25 PM
RE: Moon Eyed by iloveall - by Ramesh_Rocky - 21-08-2019, 02:33 PM
RE: Moon Eyed by iloveall - by Ramesh_Rocky - 21-08-2019, 02:33 PM
RE: Moon Eyed by iloveall - by Ramesh_Rocky - 21-08-2019, 02:35 PM
RE: Moon Eyed by iloveall - by Ramesh_Rocky - 21-08-2019, 02:35 PM
RE: Moon Eyed by iloveall - by Ramesh_Rocky - 21-08-2019, 02:36 PM
RE: Moon Eyed by iloveall - by Ramesh_Rocky - 21-08-2019, 02:38 PM