Adultery Moon Eyed by iloveall
Ted realized that I was craving to have his shaft into my body and so was he. He stood up with his huge shaft shaking in air standing upturned. I could not but hold it in my hands. I slowly rubbed its foreskin on his stem and pulled Ted closer to me to take his cock in my mouth. I kissed it all around. As in the dream, I could not take in his shaft fully. I slurped his pre-cum lovingly and let him mouth fuck me for some time.

His patience was giving way. He had wanted to fuck me as badly as I had wanted him to fuck me. He withdrew from my mouth and said, "Enough fooling honey, it's time for the real thing."

I resumed my position back on bed, waiting for him to come atop me. He slid between my legs, and resting on his knees, he loomed his huge frame over me. He gently pushed my thighs apart and rested my legs on his shoulders. My hole was clearly visible to him. He looked at my pussy and said, "Honey, you may have a bit of difficulty taking me in there. I shall be gentle and cause you as less pain as possible." Then he looked at me and asked, "Liz, would you want me to wear a condom?"

I most certainly did not want to reduce the feeling of his cock inside me. I wanted to feel his skin and not plastic inside me. Besides, I didn't mind if he made me pregnant. I was ready for a child for a long time. My hubby and I had stopped protection and still no child.

I said, "Ted, I want to feel your skin inside me, not bloody plastic. Please fuck me with your naked cock and cream out all the juice you have inside me. If I could, I would like to mother your child. Don't think twice. I am ready."

Ted smiled and looked down at my pussy with some typical expression on his face. I knew that he saw that my pussy hole was a bit too small for his huge shaft. I kept quiet. I caught his cock on my hand and rubbed his foreskin several times to spread his pre-cum well over his shaft. My pussy was overflowing with my own female juices. I rubbed his cock several times on my pussy lips. He knew that I was concerned at the pain of his initial entry into my cunt. He picked up a bottle of oil. It looked like he had also prepared for tonight.

He had got this bottle from the stores, where we had stopped before we reached Ted's apartment. Gosh, he was sure that he was going to fuck me that night! I shivered at the thought.

His cock was well oiled then. I caught it in my fingers and pushed it between my pussy lips urging him to push it in. Ted shoved his cock in a little. I felt my passage expand. There was no pain. Ted looked at my face and shoved his cock a little deeper. There was some pain now. I closed my eyes, as Ted gently began to withdraw and push his cock deeper into my passage with his very gentle heaves one after another, leaving a good gap in between.

I began to feel the pain. I also had that over powering heavenly womanly feel that only a woman can feel, when she is being fucked by her passionate lover. I felt as if the whole world belonged to me then. The feeling was indescribable.

Ted started to fuck me a little faster than before. The pain eased and was taken over by the feel of his big shaft filling my passage fully and stretching it a lot to facilitate Ted's cock's movement inside. The feel was exhilarating for me. I opened my eyes and looked at Ted to see how he felt. Just at that very moment he too opened his eyes and looked into mine. Our eyes met. I felt terribly shy. From my bitter enemy, Ted had become my lover over night. Ted's eyes said he was equally ecstatic at mating of our genitals.

Gradually he picked up pace. I too responded to him with the fervour I had hidden inside me for a long time. This was not a banana. This was a long thriving vibrant aggressive shaft that was impaling its length and girth inside my passage repeatedly. Ted was incredibly strong and continued fucking me shaking my entire body as he pumped me. He had grabbed my violently shaking breasts and squeezed them harder and harder to the point of my breasts turning red.

I could feel his huge cock filling me inside completely and reach the crevices in my body where no cock had ever reached before.

It must have been a long time. I was amazed at Ted's holding power. My hubby would have creamed out thrice during that time. I was becoming hysterical with his each stroke as I neared orgasm. I told him, "Ted, fuck me faster please. I am coming..."

I had a huge orgasm again. I sighed. Ted stopped to see, if I needed rest. I panted hard as I had also worked hard to keep pace with his fucking by raising my hips and receiving him deeper inside me. Ted was not yet finished. He was about to I thought. I also wanted to have another raging orgasm. I had felt like never before.
Like, Comment and Give Rating.
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
Moon Eyed by iloveall - by Ramesh_Rocky - 21-08-2019, 02:24 PM
RE: Moon Eyed by iloveall - by Ramesh_Rocky - 21-08-2019, 02:24 PM
RE: Moon Eyed by iloveall - by Ramesh_Rocky - 21-08-2019, 02:25 PM
RE: Moon Eyed by iloveall - by Ramesh_Rocky - 21-08-2019, 02:33 PM
RE: Moon Eyed by iloveall - by Ramesh_Rocky - 21-08-2019, 02:33 PM
RE: Moon Eyed by iloveall - by Ramesh_Rocky - 21-08-2019, 02:35 PM
RE: Moon Eyed by iloveall - by Ramesh_Rocky - 21-08-2019, 02:35 PM
RE: Moon Eyed by iloveall - by Ramesh_Rocky - 21-08-2019, 02:36 PM
RE: Moon Eyed by iloveall - by Ramesh_Rocky - 21-08-2019, 02:38 PM