Adultery Moon Eyed by iloveall
That was the first time that I had touched Ted's naked cock. I wrapped my fingers around Ted's enlarged cock to feel its girth. It was certainly larger than my fingers could grab. I held its foreskin and lovingly began to rub it over his long shaft. The feel of my fingers on his cock made him shiver. He clutched my breasts harder as he felt his cock being shagged.

Ted quickly unhooked my bra straps and uncovered me from top. He bent down and began sucking my luscious breasts. He took one nipple in his mouth and sucked it hard. Then he looked at me and said, "My, you are delicious."

I looked down at him and smiled, "Looks like you haven't yet forgotten your infant days."

"Not if I have mom like you with boobs like these to feed me." said Ted, continuing to work his mouth on my breasts. He wrapped his large cupping palm around one of my breasts, cupped it in and squeezed it hard. Rolling his fingers over my nipple Ted said, "Liz, you have the best breasts I have ever seen. Gosh they look like God made them as a specimen of beauty."

"And you have the biggest cock; I have ever laid my hands on." I said.

Gosh! What a sentence to slip out of my mouth! I was afraid lest Ted asked me how many cocks I had felt before. But he didn't.

"It is all yours darling" said Ted. He stood up and slid out of his trousers and uncovered his huge thick, long cock raised upturned. I took his cock in my hands and caressed it lovingly for a while, looking at Ted. Ted smiled, running his fingers through my hair.

I caught Ted's waist and pulled him to me. I tried to work his kurta (shirt) over his head. Ted pulled his top over his head and threw it in a corner of the bedroom. He was buck naked. His lithe and muscular body looked so sexy and desirable. I rubbed my head on his hairy chest. I slid my hand over his flat stomach and slid my hand down to his pubic area to feel his hair and then his pubic mound to come down to his cock upturned hard cock. I circled around his waist and felt his tight ass in my fingers.

It was good to caress and feel his well toned body. I was thrilled that it was mine at least for that night. I wanted to be his that night and wanted to feel him all over and inside me. I wanted to be his fuck toy for that night. I looked at him. He was looking all over me and stopped at my trousers. He bent down, flipped open my trouser belt and pulled down my trousers. I shoved off the remaining of my trousers. I stood there awkwardly in my panties. Ted slid his hands down to between my thighs and lovingly slid down my panty to expose my love triangle for his feasting eyes.

He slid his hand to caress my mound and feel smoothness of my well shaved pussy. I had specially shaved my mound. Perhaps I had premonition of things to come and wanted to be ready for it. As soon as I felt his hand sliding down his hand caressing on around my pussy a stream of my juice squirted out of my pussy. Ted's fingers got wet as he had his finger at the mouth of my love hole. He rubbed his fingers on my pussy lips. He got down the bed, spread my legs apart and closely scrutinised my pussy hole. I felt shy. I tried to join my legs together to hide my pussy.

Ted understood my hesitation. He circled his arms around me and lowered them to caress my ass cheeks. He caressed them for a while and said, "Gosh! your ass is so tender, smooth and yet so firm. I would love to kiss it.:

I had no hesitation in saying, "Be my guest. You don't have to ask sweetheart, I am all yours."

Ted turned me over with my face facing the bed and ass looking at the ceiling. Ted bent his head on my ass and placed his lips on my ass cheeks. He rested his lips on my ass cheeks fir almost two minutes as if enjoying the feel of my ass cheeks on his lips. He kept kissing my ass cheeks frequently at times spreading his saliva profusely on them. He also caressed my ass to feel its softness yet its firmness in his palm. He inserted his one hand between my body and the bed and fingered my pussy also simultaneously. His action inflamed me the way he caressed my pussy and licked and kissed my ass cheeks.

He then turned back again to look at my breasts and flat stomach. He caressed them to his heart's content. He caressed each part of my body: my navel, my curving waist, my neck, of course my breasts, my spinal cave at the back and all. I had a feeling that Ted's wife Maria also had a similar figure and features as mine. I could gauge that from his face expressions. I thought then that Ted was ready to fuck me.

However, he had other ideas. He grabbed both my legs and pulled me to the edge of the bed such that my legs hanged down the bed while I lay on the bed. My pussy was right on the edge of the bed.

Ted bent down and sat on his knees on the floor. He pulled my thighs apart and looked at my pussy. He pushed his hand between my thighs and inserted his two fingers into my pussy. He kept rotating his fingers occasionally pulling a part of my pussy lips and fingering me so deftly that I felt like I was going to cum there and then. It was a long time since I had felt any man's fingers into my pussy.

I closed my eyes feeling his fingers working into my love hole. The feeling was ecstatic. As he kept finger fucking me my ecstasy built up into a crescendo. My love juices began to flow and I had convulsions running through my body. I had a huge orgasm. I clutched Ted's hands and said, Ted, Gosh, I am coming... Stop now and fuck me honey. I am horny as hell. I have wanted you to fuck me for so long dear. Don't torture me anymore."
Like, Comment and Give Rating.
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
Moon Eyed by iloveall - by Ramesh_Rocky - 21-08-2019, 02:24 PM
RE: Moon Eyed by iloveall - by Ramesh_Rocky - 21-08-2019, 02:24 PM
RE: Moon Eyed by iloveall - by Ramesh_Rocky - 21-08-2019, 02:25 PM
RE: Moon Eyed by iloveall - by Ramesh_Rocky - 21-08-2019, 02:33 PM
RE: Moon Eyed by iloveall - by Ramesh_Rocky - 21-08-2019, 02:33 PM
RE: Moon Eyed by iloveall - by Ramesh_Rocky - 21-08-2019, 02:35 PM
RE: Moon Eyed by iloveall - by Ramesh_Rocky - 21-08-2019, 02:35 PM
RE: Moon Eyed by iloveall - by Ramesh_Rocky - 21-08-2019, 02:36 PM
RE: Moon Eyed by iloveall - by Ramesh_Rocky - 21-08-2019, 02:38 PM