Adultery Moon Eyed by iloveall
I was frightened to see Ted's arm swing over my face. I closed my eyes, anticipating a hard slap on my face. However, I felt some gentle taps on my cheeks and shoulder instead. Then I heard Ted's voice again. It was surprisingly gentle. Ted was saying, "Come on honey! Get up."

I could not fathom what was going on. I gently opened my eyes. And then I woke up with a start.

Ted was standing in front of me fully dressed trying to wake me up. I looked down at myself. I was fully dressed too! Ted looked tired working on the computer for some hours. I realized I had fallen asleep on the sofa and was dreaming a violent fucking session with Ted. I rubbed my eyes and staggered as I rose from sofa. Ted held me briefly to steady me.

Ted asked, "Darling, what were you murmuring in your sleep, asking me to go slow? Don't you want me to finish reading your program quickly? Or were you dreaming something?"

I was too flustered to speak. I looked at his body frame looming over me. I had so many thoughts rushing through my mind. I had not completely got over the nightmare yet. For a moment I got an eerie feeling that by posing himself as nonaggressive, he was perhaps trying to get my sympathy. He was trying to trick me into getting ready to be fucked by him. I was afraid lest he would smash my face all of a sudden or do something violent to make me submit to his craving for my cunt.

However, the expressions on his face clearly said otherwise. He looked deadly sober and normal. He looked calm unlike in the dream. I avoided replying to his question and composing my thoughts, I asked him instead, "Have you gone through my program?"

Ted looked far more sober than I had ever seen him or anticipated him to be as he said, "I have not only gone through your program with a fine tooth comb; I have something very important to tell you."

As he uttered these words, there was a hint of wetness in his eyes and a trace of emotion in his voice. He said, "This is one of the best programs that I have seen designed by any one. I could not imagine how such a precise, short and compact program could come from your tiny head. Please forgive my comments, but you have bowled me over with your work."

I had never expected such profusely appreciative comments from a highly competent professional like Ted. I was just not able to digest what he had just said. I thought I had not heard him right. I asked doubtfully, "Ted, what are you saying?"

Ted repeated verbatim what he spoke just a few seconds back. I was still unable to reconcile with his statement. Of course, as a professional I knew that this indeed was one of the best efforts that my team and I had put in and that what he just said could well be correct. I was overwhelmed with emotion. I moved over to him, hugged him hard and said in his ears, "I don't know what the management will say or do for this work. However, believe me Ted, for me this (your praise) is the best reward that I will ever get for my hard work."

Ted was unmoved by my emotional hug. He was still in his earlier flow as he said, "I checked each and every link and data set so critically to try and find a fault, a bug. But I found none. I have some ideas though. I would talk to you about it may be later. I am still unable to reconcile that you have made this program. I apologize to you and to many female professionals, whose feelings I might have hurt with my caustic comments regarding their professional capabilities."

I had got over my daze and all emotional turmoil. I was back to normal by then. I moved to him, took his hands in mine and said, "All is well that ends well. I saw your application too and have already created a link for smooth synchronization of my program with your application. We can easily hook up my program on any computer now with your application. Shall we try?"

I then looked at his face. He was visibly tired. He deserved some relaxation after all, I thought. I said, "Ted, it is time for celebration. Do you have champagne? I feel like celebrating."

Ted looked at me pop eyed, seeing me so comfortable in his presence. He always seemed to read my mind. He had seen me ill at ease earlier. Now he saw me fully at ease. He seemed pleased with the transformation.

We walked over to his living room. He said, "Let me freshen up a little. Would you mind waiting a little?" I shrugged my shoulders and said, "Go ahead. It's your house."

While Ted was in the washroom, I sauntered to look around his living room.

There were some books on the shelf and some portraits. There were some pictures, which I missed seeing when I was in Ted's living room earlier. There were pictures of a beautiful woman with Ted. Looked like his ex. God! The woman in the picture looked almost exactly like me! For a moment I was flabbergasted how Ted managed to get my pictures with him. However, they were not my pictures. Her face, her figure had a striking resemblance with mine. The way Ted looked at her in the picture left little doubt of Ted's feelings for her. It was clear that Ted was head over heels in love with her. This was a big revelation for me. Who is this woman that made a man like Ted so moon eyed for her? Suddenly I remembered the girl in the office terming Ted's attitude toward me as "Moon Eyed". So this man seemed to have a heart, after all!

"This was my wife Maria." said Ted coming from behind me. I was startled at his sudden entry. He had caught me looking closely at their pictures. So this was the reason, why Ted stared aghast at me when we met for the first time! I chuckled.

I was a bit confounded by the word "was". My suspicious mind was at work again. "Oh! So she must have divorced him" I thought. But what Ted told me thereafter, shook me up completely.

Ted gently made me sit on a sofa and said, "She was my life and everything. But fate took her away from me so early. She died in an accident and a fucking incompetent, career seeking; morally corrupt woman was responsible for that."

I was stunned for two reasons. Firstly, I was surprised, albeit pleasantly (sorry, sadly) that Ted had lost his wife not due to divorce but due to accidental death. Secondly, I had inkling into why Ted hated working women so much. Ted never spoke of the word "fuck" condemning any one. Of course he did speak the word "Fuck" earlier in my ears in a totally different context. However, this time, he was letting out his extreme frustration. In spite of his crass and uncouth behaviour, I had not heard him using the four letter word so brashly. That showed he had a strong grievance against that woman.

I looked at him questioningly. He sighed and said, "I was almost elevated to the top job in my previous company. Suddenly a pretty sexy woman descended into the company from nowhere. She was said to have done wonders in her previous assignments and had won several special honours. My President was so impressed with this woman that he offered her the position, which I rightfully deserved. I was left hanging." Ted looked sad as I had never seen him before.

He continued, "I found out soon enough that she was just a hoax. She had earned all those laurels only because she had been able to seduce the top men with her sexy body and flexible attitude to sex.
Like, Comment and Give Rating.
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
Moon Eyed by iloveall - by Ramesh_Rocky - 21-08-2019, 02:24 PM
RE: Moon Eyed by iloveall - by Ramesh_Rocky - 21-08-2019, 02:24 PM
RE: Moon Eyed by iloveall - by Ramesh_Rocky - 21-08-2019, 02:25 PM
RE: Moon Eyed by iloveall - by Ramesh_Rocky - 21-08-2019, 02:33 PM
RE: Moon Eyed by iloveall - by Ramesh_Rocky - 21-08-2019, 02:33 PM
RE: Moon Eyed by iloveall - by Ramesh_Rocky - 21-08-2019, 02:35 PM
RE: Moon Eyed by iloveall - by Ramesh_Rocky - 21-08-2019, 02:35 PM
RE: Moon Eyed by iloveall - by Ramesh_Rocky - 21-08-2019, 02:36 PM
RE: Moon Eyed by iloveall - by Ramesh_Rocky - 21-08-2019, 02:38 PM