Adultery Moon Eyed by iloveall
I was in no position to reply. He had stripped me naked and laid me on his bed to fuck me. He was not completely wrong after all! I did have a buried desire in me to get a good fuck from him. I knew Ted could fuck well. That girl in the office had already told me.

He undid his pyjamas quickly right in front of me. I could not but look at his uncovered monstrous pink cock. The way it stood upright covered by a bush of hair looked as if it had just emerged victorious. His cock knew that he had a pussy waiting to be fucked. Ted was standing right in front of me with his cock curving upward staring right at my mouth.

It was hard, thick and long and shook eagerly in front of my mouth, as if asking me to gobble it. I looked up at Ted frightened. Ted simply looked back at me with his expressionless face, expecting me to understand that he wanted me to suck his cock and give him a good blow job. I was foxed. His cock was so thick and long that there was no way I could ever mouth it fully. I had never imagined that any man could have a penis of that size. Perhaps it was more like horse cock. But then I had no choice but to try.

I caught his cock in both my hands and rotated my fingers around it for a while letting his pre-cum spread all over his thick surface. It was full of series of complex veins spreading all over long stem of his bulbous cock. His mushroom head was shining pink. I squeezed on his foreskin and cranked his cock up and down gently for a while. I was feeling more at ease then. I saw Ted also relax as I began slowly pumping his cock up and down with my palm before trying to take it into my mouth.

Ted became a little impatient at the delay. He pushed his cock closer to my mouth. I had to open my mouth as wide as possible to let my lips wrap around his cock's mushroom head. His gentle shove pushed his cock a bit deeper and my mouth reached its limit. I knew that a slight grazing of his cock will earn me a hard slap across my face. I took a bit of his cock inside my mouth and my mouth could take no more. I slurped my tongue around his cock. His pre-cum began to slide down my throat. I was surprised that it tasted good. I relished its taste as Ted's pre-cum flowed down making me gulp it.

Ted withdrew and shoved his cock again into my mouth gently. I began to enjoy the feel of his manhood into my mouth. Ted then bent a little and grabbed both my hard, full and firm boobs with fully erect blown up nipples in his hands. He squeezed them so hard that I cried out "Ouch, it hurts Ted, please be gentle."

After a few strokes of mouth fucking, I got tired. My mouth ached. I withdrew. I did not want his ire again and avoid the hard slap across my face. I therefore lay down on bed and pulled him atop me to invite him to fuck me. However a chill ran down my spine, when I realized how such a huge cock of his would get into my small cunt hole. I was also afraid lest he might want to fuck my ass. I was never fucked in my ass before. If he did that I was sure to die. He climbed atop me, spread my thighs apart, raised my legs and rested them on his shoulders. He then brought his monstrous cock to graze on my pussy lips. I was a bit relieved that he was not intending to fuck my ass, at least initially.

It was an exhilarating experience to feel Ted's inhumanly huge cock grazing my pussy lips. Even now, when I recall that moment, I shudder with the memory of that feeling. I did not at the same time offend him by delaying his entry into my love hole. I had wanted to have his cock inside me so much. However, I had to be careful. I gently rubbed his cock on the periphery of my pussy lips and rotated my fingers to spread his slimy pre-cum around the length of his cock and particularly its mushroom head to lubricate it for a less difficult entry.

Ted was looking sternly at my face all along, waiting eagerly to force his entry into my cunt. Perhaps he thought that he had earned it with great difficulty. I told to myself that when I had to get fucked by Ted anyhow, then better I might as well enjoy it. I called out to Ted and said, "Please fuck me gently. Don't hurt me. Don't you want to fuck me many more times?"

I looked at Ted, He laughed loudly and said, "Yes indeed, I want to fuck you until you grow to be an old hag. I want to fuck your pussy until it gets out of shape."

I tried to pacify him. I said, "Ted, I also want to get fucked by you again and again. So pray be gentle. Ok, my sweet baby?"

It looked as though my gamble worked and for once the monster looked down on me and said, "Ok, hungry slut. For once I shall be gentle with you. However, this would be the last time. I shall never again be gentle. It is not my style, you see."

As he said that he inserted his thick rod into my pussy. I rubbed my pussy lips and spread them apart to make more room for his thick rod's entry. Ted gave a gentle shove to push his cock into my love hole. Ted's cock was bigger than the biggest banana I had ever pushed into my pussy. There was a huge spurt of pain blinding my eyes and causing me to scream. I said, "Ted, slowly please. You are hurting me."

Ted had grabbed both my breasts tightly as he gave another heave pushing his rod still deeper into my pussy. I had nothing on my mind at that time, except to focus on his rod's entry into my pussy.

I was restless. I knew that if he shoved it hard without proper preparation, it would tear off my pussy and bleed me to death. I did not rank Ted as one of the gentlest lovers and did not want to take a chance with my health. I caught Ted's head into my hands and pushed his mouth on mine to kiss him. As we kissed each other, I whispered, "Ted, darling be gentle. Please for my sake, please."

Again Ted stopped and withdrew only to push it deeper into my cunt. I again cried out in pain. I cursed him and hollered, "Can't you be a little gentle? Don't you know how to make love to your female partner?"

However, it seemed to have no effect on Ted. He kept on hammering his shaft into my delicate pussy. I had soaring pain in my pussy. The pain was excruciating. At the same time, I had an extra ordinary exhilarating feeling of ecstasy. As Ted kept pumping his cock deeper and deeper into the depths of my pussy, the pain as well as ecstasy reached a crescendo. More and more Ted fucked me; I had feeling of high that I never got with my hubby.

However, I needed Ted to slow down a little as the pain was becoming unbearable. I shouted, "Ted, slow down. You are hurting me."
Like, Comment and Give Rating.
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
Moon Eyed by iloveall - by Ramesh_Rocky - 21-08-2019, 02:24 PM
RE: Moon Eyed by iloveall - by Ramesh_Rocky - 21-08-2019, 02:24 PM
RE: Moon Eyed by iloveall - by Ramesh_Rocky - 21-08-2019, 02:25 PM
RE: Moon Eyed by iloveall - by Ramesh_Rocky - 21-08-2019, 02:33 PM
RE: Moon Eyed by iloveall - by Ramesh_Rocky - 21-08-2019, 02:33 PM
RE: Moon Eyed by iloveall - by Ramesh_Rocky - 21-08-2019, 02:35 PM
RE: Moon Eyed by iloveall - by Ramesh_Rocky - 21-08-2019, 02:35 PM
RE: Moon Eyed by iloveall - by Ramesh_Rocky - 21-08-2019, 02:36 PM
RE: Moon Eyed by iloveall - by Ramesh_Rocky - 21-08-2019, 02:38 PM