Adultery Moon Eyed by iloveall
The moment these words left my lips, I was sure he would start demanding things. I knew he would interpret it to mean that I was preparing myself to get fucked by him. I slowly added, "What I meant was that should an opportunity arise, I shall be the first person to come to your help and resolve any issues you might face in your work."

Ted looked at me and smiled. He said, "I doubt, if you could ever help in my professional work directly. However, certainly, you could do a lot in ways that would help me in my work."

I knew the bugger wanted me to ease the pain he had between his legs, so that he could focus on his work. (Gosh! If I did that, would that not ease the pain I had between my legs too! I wondered.) He used subtle words to disguise his desire. I was both angry and aroused at his words. Under different circumstances, I would have retorted to him promptly. However, I conveniently ignored him and kept quiet, keeping in mind the delicate situation I was in. I also wondered somewhere in dark corners of my mind, whether, there would ever be a situation, where I shall make it up to him to ease the pain he had between his legs!

I had inkling that this bum was always able to read my mind. He looked at me and said sympathetically, "I know you are telling me something; but thinking something different inside. Control yourself. I am not that bad a person as you think. I have a golden heart inside my strong and virile body."

'The bastard does not forget to mention his virility when talking about his qualities'; I thought to myself, amazed at this man's persistence.

As Ted tried to read my mind, he continued, "Ok, just for your sake, for a sexy and beautiful woman like you and also keeping in mind your promise to me to make it up to me; as a very special case, in spite of my very busy schedule, I agree to look at your program on personal basis."

As he uttered those words, a great feeling of relief descended on my face and sure enough, he read my mind again and smiled.

Ted continued, "However, it cannot be done during office hours or in the office; because that will mean I am short charging my own work. It will have to be at your place or mine, when we are alone and undisturbed. The reason is that when I work on something, I like to work with complete focus. Although it is your program, I would not like you to get negatives, if I am involved. I would like to have a thorough look at your program, if you don't mind. The program reading and correcting, where required, would perhaps take Ten or twelve hours of continuous work."

I knew in which direction the bugger was trying to drag me. However, I also knew that he was absolutely right. Since he was not assigned my work, he was not permitted to work on that officially. If he worked on that in his free time, that was a different matter. Besides, the program reading, correcting and aligning it with the application was indeed time consuming. There was no other way. I had to agree.

I said reluctantly, "I understand. I really appreciate your agreeing to my request to help me out, on personal basis. We have thoroughly tested our program. However, I personally am grateful for your offer to have a second look at it. Since you stay nearer to the office, we better do this at your place. When, do you think?"

He smiled and for the first time, I liked the way he smiled. Much prejudiced as I was against him, I saw that there was no sarcasm or devilish hue in it. Perhaps it showed that he liked my accepting his invitation. However, although I was happy that he agreed to help, it did not take away the bitterness I had deeply buried inside for his contempt for female professionals in general.

We agreed to work from Friday evening. Until Friday evening, he would do his work and right after the working hours, he would drive me down to his place. Both of us would work until late into the night, after which, he promised to drop me home and pick me up again the next day morning. This would continue until Monday morning, when he felt that the work would be over.

Finally without my asking, he smiled slyly and said, "Honey, I am a professional and however deep my weakness may be for you, I assure you that I shall not bang you in my apartment."

I looked at him with equal dare, smiled equally fearlessly and retorted with an attempted scorn on my face, "You better not! I am also a professional besides I know how to deal with potential rapists." Sure as hell, I was not half as confident as I pretended I was, when I said that.

Ted had his application loaded his laptop. I would bring in my laptop. He would look on my program on my laptop where as I would work on his application to see how we could integrate the two with Ted's assistance.

When I informed my team about this news, there was a feeling of tremendous joy and relief. The girl, who had asked me to try to talk Ted into assisting me, came to me, congratulated me and whispered in my ears, "Ted is not just good in his work. He is very good in bed, believe me. He is not arrogant or crass when he makes love. He is very loving and kind when he wants to be." She said with a deep sigh and concluded ruefully, "Sad that I could not get him the second time. Lucky girl, you. He is moon eyed for you." And she walked out leaving no doubt in my mind of what she was aiming at. Whatever I understood from her left me weak in the legs and my pussy oozing out fluids.
Like, Comment and Give Rating.
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
Moon Eyed by iloveall - by Ramesh_Rocky - 21-08-2019, 02:24 PM
RE: Moon Eyed by iloveall - by Ramesh_Rocky - 21-08-2019, 02:24 PM
RE: Moon Eyed by iloveall - by Ramesh_Rocky - 21-08-2019, 02:25 PM
RE: Moon Eyed by iloveall - by Ramesh_Rocky - 21-08-2019, 02:33 PM
RE: Moon Eyed by iloveall - by Ramesh_Rocky - 21-08-2019, 02:33 PM
RE: Moon Eyed by iloveall - by Ramesh_Rocky - 21-08-2019, 02:35 PM
RE: Moon Eyed by iloveall - by Ramesh_Rocky - 21-08-2019, 02:35 PM
RE: Moon Eyed by iloveall - by Ramesh_Rocky - 21-08-2019, 02:36 PM
RE: Moon Eyed by iloveall - by Ramesh_Rocky - 21-08-2019, 02:38 PM