Adultery Moon Eyed by iloveall
My anger and frustration at such a daring impertinence burst out. I said, "Ted, if ever you speak like that again, I will sue you for sexual abuse. I am controlling myself, because you are my senior colleague and I don't want to ruin your career. I hate your guts. I don't want to see you again. Mind you, this is not an empty threat."

I saw Ted standing aghast at such an aggressive reaction from me. I wondered if he had expected me to fall in his arms and say, "Ok, honey, I am game for it. Let us go. Where? Your place or mine?"

Perhaps he managed to get what he wanted with his earlier tested and tried formula with some others. Admittedly, I was not much further from saying that myself. However, ego prevailed over the craving between my hungry thighs. I believed I was not like those girls. I thought I was built differently.

He looked as if I had slapped his face in front of many people. I felt sorry for him. I immediately regretted for having used such harsh and final words. When I saw him in that condition I felt sad.

I really felt like running to him, hugging him hard and telling him, "Honey, don't make me so mad. I want to make love to you. I want so much to be fucked by you."

As I thought of that, again my knees began to buckle. I felt my pussy leaking again. Ted looked at the expressions on my face. God! Could he read my mind? He flashed his devilish smile; although I felt that at that time he was not so sure of himself. He spoke nothing as I walked out of the passage leaving Ted standing there.

I was angry with myself for reacting with so much aggression to his comments. I felt that I would have been better off paying no attention to his coaxing. Perhaps that was the way he was. After all, he was my senior colleague and a good one in his job at that. Breaking relations with him could cost me his help, which I might need occasionally. It was true that being in very similar line of functioning and working in the same department, I would have to deal with him sooner or later.

As it happened, it was sooner than later. I had to get Ted's help for a project that my team had preliminarily designed for an industrial application. It was certified with great deal of enthusiasm by the marketing department as marketable. I was given a go-ahead to develop it further for actual use and finish it for launch by the month end.

It was an ambitious software program that needed an application so as to integrate my program to the computer operating systems. I knew that Ted had tested successfully and developed such an application for exactly similar programs, which was not yet launched. If I had to work to develop the same application, it would take me days to develop it. So why re-invent the wheel?

When I approached my group head to ask Ted to help me for that application, he said politely but firmly that Ted was working on another project and was extremely busy. It is up to Ted to help me, if Ted wanted. He suggested I request Ted person to person to help me out. He could not ask Ted because of procedural constraints.

I sent an official note to Ted for his help. Ted promptly returned my note with a reply that he was busy and could not spare the time.

I knew if he wanted, he could help me out. But he didn't seem to want to. I sent him a follow up note with some highlights of my program and briefed him of its commercial potential.

He phoned me on the office intercom to say that he had looked at the highlights cursorily. He told me that if he had time, he would have worked on it. However, he said he had no time. I knew he could give some time if he wanted to. But arrogant that he was; he wouldn't come down his ivory tower. Perhaps he was giving me back for what I had done to him.
Like, Comment and Give Rating.
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
Moon Eyed by iloveall - by Ramesh_Rocky - 21-08-2019, 02:24 PM
RE: Moon Eyed by iloveall - by Ramesh_Rocky - 21-08-2019, 02:24 PM
RE: Moon Eyed by iloveall - by Ramesh_Rocky - 21-08-2019, 02:25 PM
RE: Moon Eyed by iloveall - by Ramesh_Rocky - 21-08-2019, 02:33 PM
RE: Moon Eyed by iloveall - by Ramesh_Rocky - 21-08-2019, 02:33 PM
RE: Moon Eyed by iloveall - by Ramesh_Rocky - 21-08-2019, 02:35 PM
RE: Moon Eyed by iloveall - by Ramesh_Rocky - 21-08-2019, 02:35 PM
RE: Moon Eyed by iloveall - by Ramesh_Rocky - 21-08-2019, 02:36 PM
RE: Moon Eyed by iloveall - by Ramesh_Rocky - 21-08-2019, 02:38 PM