Adultery Moon Eyed by iloveall
In the next few days, however, things took turn for worse. I was told by a number of persons that Ted hated working women, particularly those, who were reputed to be proficient in their jobs. I was told that he was damned arrogant and that he considered women as dumb and nothing more than fuck toys. This information shook me up completely. Ted's image in my mind took severe beating. I was good in my job and a successful team leader. I was the last person to be his fuck toy.

It was well known that he gave scant respect to women members of the staff for their professional capabilities and was quite vociferous in saying that the place for women is in the kitchen or in bed. He said women were designed to make babies and nurture them and not designed to do intellectual or physical work.

As I thought more about Ted, a kind of rebellion, if not repulsion, replaced my craving for his hard cock. A desire outgrew in me to teach this man-animal a lesson that he would not easily forget: that women were not just fuck toys. They were as intelligent and useful to the society as men, if not more.

An opportunity presented itself soon enough that brought us face to face in a verbal duo. I was having a coffee with a team mate and a friend during break, when I overhead Ted talking to some of his colleagues sitting in the next cabin.

A female colleague was telling Ted of a significant achievement of a team, where apart from a male team leader a special mention was made of a female member for making a significant contribution.

Ted got worked up and retorted rather loudly, "Nonsense, what contribution? Was it for her work or her thighs that she exposed?"

The entire room was stunned into silence. Ted was a senior member. His words carried weight. For me that was enough.

I quickly got up from my chair with both my hands resting folded on my waist with 90 degree angle and faced Ted with what must have looked like a menacing posture. I gave him a dare devil stare and asked, "Oh! So you think that she got the appreciation for showing her legs, is it? You think you are smarter than the professionals who judged her work, right?"

It was perhaps more for the abruptness and my threatening posture than my words that caught Ted completely by surprise. He looked baffled, albeit momentarily.

Ted quickly composed himself, looked at my posture appreciatively surveying me from top to bottom with that lecherous look I had received from him several times earlier and smiled. He said amusingly, "Gosh! I am sorry dear! No offense meant. Now come on, I don't blame the judges. I would have done exactly the same if I was in their place assessing a figure like yours."

There was an audible laughter in the room. Instead of Ted, it was my turn to feel flustered. I walked out of the cafe in a huff seething with rage. I barely stepped out of the cafe when Ted ran and caught my waist from behind, turned me around to face him and said, "Liz, I am sorry. I didn't mean to hurt you, but looking at you, I just couldn't control myself. Honey, believe me. When you are angry, you look so damned hot. Gosh..! I wish I could, you know..."

Then he stopped, looked around, pushed his mouth in my ears and said in hush-hush voice in my ears, "Gosh, You look so sexily fuck-able! Honey, believe me I really want to fuck you."

That was a limit of his rudeness. Although he spoke of fucking me in my ears, I thought it was obvious to all sitting around there what he meant. I didn't know how to react to this man's strange way of apologising. Was he apologising or mocking me? Was he inviting me to fuck him? Well, he could have said it in a different way, in different circumstances and God knows, I would have accepted his offer. My mouth went dry at the very thought of getting fucked by this man. It made me weak in my legs. I felt a spurt of juice flowing out of my hungry pussy. At the same time my anger flared up inside me.

Ted saw my condition and held me tight in his arms. I didn't know if he guessed that the thought of him fucking me was making me nervous. We stood like that for a few seconds. Then in a swift motion, Ted extended his one hand to catch one of my breasts and bent his head to kiss my lips.

I was stunned at the dare devil attitude of this rudely attractive man. One part of my mind pulled my body to him, while my brain shouted at the top of its voice to get out of his clutches. I regained my composure, quickly jerked his hands away, broke free from him, and muttered in somewhat confused voice, "What are you doing? Are you mad?" and ran away from him.

My voice betrayed my nervousness rather than anger. To avoid revealing any more of my weakness and further embarrassment, I ran towards ladies washroom, so that he could not follow me. I stood facing a mirror, which depicted my miserable condition. I tried to prove him in bad light but landed up doing exactly the opposite. I decided to be stronger and show him that I was not just a cunt for anyone's pleasure. I wanted to prove to him that I knew my job and did it well. I touched up my lips and steadied myself.

However, when I came out, I staggered, when I saw that he had not gone away. He was waiting for me to come out. I shouted at him, "What do you think of yourself? You think you are Kaamdeva or Lord Venus that at your slightest desire, all the females will fall at your feet to beg you to let them spend at least one night in bed with you?"

I was amazed at Ted's reaction when he said unruffled, "No I don't want all. I only want one woman in my bed and that is you. Believe me Liz, I genuinely want to make love to you and I know that you want it too! It is a different matter that you may not like to admit it."
Like, Comment and Give Rating.
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
Moon Eyed by iloveall - by Ramesh_Rocky - 21-08-2019, 02:24 PM
RE: Moon Eyed by iloveall - by Ramesh_Rocky - 21-08-2019, 02:24 PM
RE: Moon Eyed by iloveall - by Ramesh_Rocky - 21-08-2019, 02:25 PM
RE: Moon Eyed by iloveall - by Ramesh_Rocky - 21-08-2019, 02:33 PM
RE: Moon Eyed by iloveall - by Ramesh_Rocky - 21-08-2019, 02:33 PM
RE: Moon Eyed by iloveall - by Ramesh_Rocky - 21-08-2019, 02:35 PM
RE: Moon Eyed by iloveall - by Ramesh_Rocky - 21-08-2019, 02:35 PM
RE: Moon Eyed by iloveall - by Ramesh_Rocky - 21-08-2019, 02:36 PM
RE: Moon Eyed by iloveall - by Ramesh_Rocky - 21-08-2019, 02:38 PM