Adultery Moon Eyed by iloveall
From childhood, I was suffering from phobia of darkness. I later found out that it is called "Nyctophobia" I felt traumatised if I was alone in pitch dark environment. That is why; I never allowed all the lights to be switched off, when I was alone. I avoided sleeping alone because of this reason. I usually slept initially with my mom and later with my elder sister. Even when I slept with them, I always clung tight to them if it was completely dark.

Due to the violent jerk and the complete darkness inside, I was so scared that I moved closer to Ted, compulsively wrapped my arms around him and almost screamed, "Ted, I am afraid of darkness. I am scared. Please hold me tight. Don't go away."

Ted pampered my back and taking me fully in his arms he said, "Don't worry babe. I am here with you. I am sure they will resolve the fault quickly."

To alert the maintenance staff of the power failure; Ted shifted me a little away from him and fumbled to find the alarm button. As soon as he moved a little away from me, I was scared out of my wits. I wanted to ensure that Ted did not move an inch away from me. I hurriedly tried to find Ted and kept feeling Ted with my hands all over his body to be sure that he was there and did not make any move away from me.

This was a heaven sent opportunity for Ted. He stood there letting me feel him all over. He even gently pushed my hand down between his legs. I felt his enormous cock standing erect. A tremor went through my body. His cock was bigger than any I had ever felt.

To ensure that he could not move away from me in the dark, I moved back to press my back hard into Ted. I caught his arms and made him wrap them around my waist. Ted was hard pressed against elevator wall. Due to my pressure and weight, Ted slipped and fell on the floor of the elevator, pulling me down with him. Ted sat helplessly on the floor with me lodged right and proper in his lap. Ted's hands were running all over me from behind perhaps trying to pacify me.

Out of sheer panic, I squeezed his hands hard and dug my fingers deep in his flesh. I did this in panic. However, a part of my horny mind wanted me to make him feel me just as I had felt him all over. Perhaps he caught my hint. He pulled me tightly close to him from behind. and brought his hands to grab my breasts.

He pressed my ass against his cock. His fully erect cock was poking my bums from behind. From the size of his engorged cock, I knew he was aroused. I was scared shit as well as aroused.

I felt fully comfortable, knowing well that I was having my ass jammed on his crotch with his big cock poking my ass crack and his hands grabbing my breasts holding me tight to his body. I knew that when he was in that position, he will certainly not move away. He kept saying, "Don't worry sweetheart, I am with you and won't leave you."

Ted took full advantage of the situation. He cupped my breasts hard in his palms from behind me. I was aroused from two fronts. One from his cock, which was poking my ass from behind and the other was from his hands, which were massaging my breasts. I knew his intentions clearly; however, discouraging him was far from my mind. Firstly because I was shit scared of the darkness and stoppage of lift and secondly because I was so horny myself.

I was writhing with excitement and had my pussy leaking. I was breathing hard as Ted's hands cupped and squeezed my full breasts. It was a long time since I had a man feel my breasts. I stumbled and clutched on Ted harder pretending to be frightened (which of course I was), Perhaps Ted realized my situation. He also pretended that he was clutching my breasts just to hold me close to his body to comfort me.

That day I was wearing a skirt. I felt Ted's hand sliding down pretending to comfort me, reaching and pushing away the hem of my skirt. I pretended not to notice. He gently massaged the area around my pussy first and caressed my mound over my panty without dislodging it. He kept doing this pretending that he was comforting me.

However, his thrusts from behind told me of his desperation. He was horny like hell. I could tell that from the size and hardness of his cock. I realized from the way his massive cock thrust into my ass crack that he was unable to control himself.

When finally the elevator lights came on and the elevator started climbing up, we managed to get up. I did not know if I felt sad or relieved. For almost 15 minutes, he had my breasts in his hands and his cock was embedded into my ass crack through our clothing. I could feel his cock hard and big in my bums. We tidied our clothing and got out of the lift to the understanding mischievous smile of the people waiting to get into the lift.

Ted was deeply stuck in my mind and whenever, I was alone in the night, I could not but relive our encounter in the lift. I realized that I wanted Ted's big cock in my pussy some day. I badly wanted to be fucked by Ted.
Like, Comment and Give Rating.
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
Moon Eyed by iloveall - by Ramesh_Rocky - 21-08-2019, 02:24 PM
RE: Moon Eyed by iloveall - by Ramesh_Rocky - 21-08-2019, 02:24 PM
RE: Moon Eyed by iloveall - by Ramesh_Rocky - 21-08-2019, 02:25 PM
RE: Moon Eyed by iloveall - by Ramesh_Rocky - 21-08-2019, 02:33 PM
RE: Moon Eyed by iloveall - by Ramesh_Rocky - 21-08-2019, 02:33 PM
RE: Moon Eyed by iloveall - by Ramesh_Rocky - 21-08-2019, 02:35 PM
RE: Moon Eyed by iloveall - by Ramesh_Rocky - 21-08-2019, 02:35 PM
RE: Moon Eyed by iloveall - by Ramesh_Rocky - 21-08-2019, 02:36 PM
RE: Moon Eyed by iloveall - by Ramesh_Rocky - 21-08-2019, 02:38 PM